Who ACTUALLY enjoys sucking?

Hell, I love it.

As a sissy it is the duty to learn how to give the greatest pleasure to others. The real challenge is to determine what the receiver really likes and what gives them the utmost pleasure.
That is what really makes a sissy :nana: and feeling giddy inside. :rose:

It is exciting to make a man cum; we know how good it feels. Of course, it is so taboo.

Very much, the feeling as I wrap my lips round it is amazing.

I would say indescribable but I've read some pretty good descriptions on Lit

why I love sucking cock

The rigid shaft so long and attractive. The mushroom head with the wet slit makes me crazy with lust, and need. To make oral sexy love to a man's dick is indescribably exciting. The licking and sucking, feeling it in my mouth as I rub a finger or two on his dick from my cheeks. . . taking time to tell him how big and beautiful his cock is and thanking him for letting me suck him like this.

His passion roils and his balls harden to unleash the streams of thick semen I crave so much, and that makes him feel so fucking good to blow his load in another man's eager mouth. Waves of warm goo I hold and savor, licking his cream all over his cock as it pulses and shoots, and finally stops.

Makes me so happy every time I do it.

The question: "Who ACTUALLY enjoys sucking?"

The answer: "Anyone who wants to, and has the opportunity to try it"

i do, nothing more exciting than feeling ur partner growing in ur mouth and moaning from arousal and excitement. You caused that, and that's very hot. At least to me.:kiss:

69 for me is great with another guy not so much with a girl, it just doesn't seem to work as well.

One of my first experiences with another guy ended up in a 69 situation . When I realised after about only 30 seconds, that I wasn't making a lot of saliva but that the thick liquid in my mouth was his sperm pumping into me, I came almost instantly and with such forceful squirting, (I could clear the room sometimes in those days!) he couldn't take it all and I ended up spraying half of it all over his face. I swallowed everything he had to offer though he hee.

69 for me is great with another guy not so much with a girl, it just doesn't seem to work as well.

One of my first experiences with another guy ended up in a 69 situation . When I realised after about only 30 seconds, that I wasn't making a lot of saliva but that the thick liquid in my mouth was his sperm pumping into me, I came almost instantly and with such forceful squirting, (I could clear the room sometimes in those days!) he couldn't take it all and I ended up spraying half of it all over his face. I swallowed everything he had to offer though he hee.
69 with a woman can be good too just need her on top so you can move her around. With a guy its great to be on bottom too because you have alot less control. He can thrust down choke you. Just the memories excites me.

I'm enjoying the replies and thanks to this forum I hope to have my first sucking experience soon. I just need to find the right guy

The simple reason I am bi-curious is that my wife so obviously has huge pleasure in every aspect of her cock worship, to which she gives long and luscious attention. It goes without saying that I adore this goin' on, as it regularly does! :) But as well as that, there is for me an element of envy. I want what she's getting, as well as what I'm getting!

Gotta be said that this whole thing for me and for her is hugely stoked up now that I normally wear a shiny, thick, solid ring of steel around my whole junk. I reckon that she spends twice as much time on me now, not only sucking cock but fondling, licking, looking and admiring, and working her mouth all over those bulged-up balls that get as solid as my cock when they are pressured by the increased girth of my shaft base straining against the steel and pulsing with the pleasure of her wet attentions.

God is it fab to have face, fingers, lips, mouth, tongue, back-of-mouth all giving supreme attention to my equipment! Yeah I wanna do that too, and do what she cannot - screw my face onto some guy's phatt dong until my nose and lips are squashed up against his pubes and he's bulged up my throat!

The simple reason I am bi-curious is that my wife so obviously has huge pleasure in every aspect of her cock worship, to which she gives long and luscious attention. It goes without saying that I adore this goin' on, as it regularly does! :) But as well as that, there is for me an element of envy. I want what she's getting, as well as what I'm getting!

Gotta be said that this whole thing for me and for her is hugely stoked up now that I normally wear a shiny, thick, solid ring of steel around my whole junk. I reckon that she spends twice as much time on me now, not only sucking cock but fondling, licking, looking and admiring, and working her mouth all over those bulged-up balls that get as solid as my cock when they are pressured by the increased girth of my shaft base straining against the steel and pulsing with the pleasure of her wet attentions.

God is it fab to have face, fingers, lips, mouth, tongue, back-of-mouth all giving supreme attention to my equipment! Yeah I wanna do that too, and do what she cannot - screw my face onto some guy's phatt dong until my nose and lips are squashed up against his pubes and he's bulged up my throat!
I volunteer!!!!!!😎

Kind of new to tasting a dick... but so far, for me... a lot of tongue on the head and running up and down the underside of the shaft before taking it all the way in my mouth.... verbal/moaners are a huge turn on while doing this! And the load... yumm..... should've tried my bi side 20 years ago...

Hell yes

Kind of new to tasting a dick... but so far, for me... a lot of tongue on the head and running up and down the underside of the shaft before taking it all the way in my mouth.... verbal/moaners are a huge turn on while doing this! And the load... yumm..... should've tried my bi side 20 years ago...

Whats not to like?

OMG yes

OMG yes- only thing finer that a heavy load in the mouth is being pumped balls deep up the ass!!!

Back