Daddy Fetish

Status
Not open for further replies.
HI everyone! :)

Daddy PA, I have narrowed it down to sinus issues. Ugh! I did take an OTC remedy that seems to be helping. Thanks for your concern!

Yes-- it is Super Bowl Sunday!!! Woohoo! I'm with Daddy Stan..I just hope it isn't boring and the commericals are good. :)

Bella, sorry that you are having trouble!! I agree with the daddies on this. As much fun as it would be to string him up by his toes, just forward the messages to Chargergirl and let her handle it. If you want to, you can PM me the name so I know to watch out for him.

I still have catching up to do! xoxo

All my hugs n kisses big sis! Feel better soon! Love you! :kiss::heart:

All my hugs n kisses big sis! Feel better soon! Love you! :kiss::heart:

I am feeling better by the minute..thanks! Love ya back!

I just got caught up & YES..I've had issues with that guy too! It has been awhile tho...maybe a month.

Daddy C & TT should be seeing each other soon!!!:heart:

Kel..(nfl)..I've missed you!!!

Seems I missed Mojo again & Demi..hope to see ya soon!

Everyone else..have an awesome day!:)

Last edited:
BUT are we she is a little girl. Sounds to me she's more of a dronebot- artificial and repetitive......

I believe it is a real person, just a nasty one that I have no interest in knowing. I'm not convinced it is a female AT ALL! Either way, it must have a sad and pathetic life to honestly have nothing better to do.

BUT are we she is a little girl. Sounds to me she's more of a dronebot- artificial and repetitive......

Don't feed it...it will keep coming back. Let it starve.

I believe it is a real person, just a nasty one that I have no interest in knowing. I'm not convinced it is a female AT ALL! Either way, it must have a sad and pathetic life to honestly have nothing better to do.

Never thought about that Daddy C!
Cookie, you're right...I just see it and it drives me nuts!!!!

I haven't even said a proper hello to all the loving Daddies and adoring baby girls today!!! So, good afternoon!!!!

It's only two hours till game time!!!!!

Don't blame ya DC! Hang in there. All the stuff happening here will be well documented for when your group focus returns. You two have fun and we'll see you in a couple of days? Maybe? You are planning a 48 hour communication blackout right?

Grins. Thanks for your support Stan mate! We might come up for air long enough to say HI ALL once or twice. And now its 4.5hrs.... what will i do in this time? Must shower and shave - mke myself clean and smooth... and eat - need energy... Good grief that'll only use up 2hrs max...sigh.... Nervous excitement coursing through my body...

Love to all babygirls and their wonderful caring daddies

Grins. Thanks for your support Stan mate! We might come up for air long enough to say HI ALL once or twice. And now its 4.5hrs.... what will i do in this time? Must shower and shave - mke myself clean and smooth... and eat - need energy... Good grief that'll only use up 2hrs max...sigh.... Nervous excitement coursing through my body...

I am just so excited for you both!!!!! Feel free to stick around here & kill some time! :D

INL-- Adore the image, as always!!!

I do agree with you on that one too..

Never thought about that Daddy C!
Cookie, you're right...I just see it and it drives me nuts!!!!

Baby FG, Please don't let anyone negative drain your energy. The more you allow these @&*?%^^^^@!!! to take up your metal time the more time you waste that you can't get back. Just sit back with your feet up and enjoy the game. Who ever is playing...

And same to all those in the US.

Baby FG, Please don't let anyone negative drain your energy. The more you allow these @&*?%^^^^@!!! to take up your metal time the more time you waste that you can't get back. Just sit back with your feet up and enjoy the game. Who ever is playing...

And same to all those in the US.

You're right, Daddy C...besides, just gives this person satisfaction and they don't deserve it.

I am sooooo excited for you and TT!!!!! Have the time of your lives!

LOL

Daddy C, I'm sure the time will be here before you know it. Im counting the hours until The Game starts, and you're counting down Babygeil time. I know its gonna be great!I'm so happy for you both.

I opine that sugarbooger and sluttynommy are bots, like Daddy C thinks. We have trolls, but I think they're just harmless bots. Annoying as hell, but harmless.

So, my redneck from work (JB) is coming over to watch the game. Not sure if I should do the meat, or something different. Never had friends over for Super Bowl party!

Marathoners eat a lot of pasta before. I think the same applies for your situation. Carb up DC!

tumblr_mhne5qezHq1rufkdro1_500.jpg

does Daddy agree?? :cattail:

Of course!:kiss:

Just had to pop in quickly, catch up and say hi to you all before I leave to go see daddy for the day.

Oops I should be out the door already. Ok well I hope you all enjoy the game or commercials.

And enjoy the rest of your sunday everyone and don't drink TOO much.

:rose::kiss:

So damn excited and nervous

LOL

Daddy C, I'm sure the time will be here before you know it. Im counting the hours until The Game starts, and you're counting down Babygeil time. I know its gonna be great!I'm so happy for you both.

I opine that sugarbooger and sluttynommy are bots, like Daddy C thinks. We have trolls, but I think they're just harmless bots. Annoying as hell, but harmless.

So, my redneck from work (JB) is coming over to watch the game. Not sure if I should do the meat, or something different. Never had friends over for Super Bowl party!

Yay for Super Bowl. parties and redneck friends! Have fun Bella (and don't worry about a big spread)!

Just had to pop in quickly, catch up and say hi to you all before I leave to go see daddy for the day.

Oops I should be out the door already. Ok well I hope you all enjoy the game or commercials.

And enjoy the rest of your sunday everyone and don't drink TOO much.

:rose::kiss:

So damn excited and nervous

Incredibly thrilled for you both! Enjoy each other!

Incredibly thrilled for you both! Enjoy each other!

Thank you. I know it won't be long enough but I so wish I could fast forward the next two plus hours

just had a big juicy t-bone steak for breakfast. And making sure to keep up my fluids too.5
Giggles. Damn daddy that's a lot.....I'm starting to think my bowl of cereal wasn't enough now

babygéil... Just make sure you drink enough water. I have a feeling we'll need to. And I'll be having a few red bulls as Well i think!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back