Sticky: 2013 Survivor Rules and Registration Thread

Okay, since the Boss Lady, errr, the Better Half has "strongly suggested" I do this, here is my Okay, I'm in :)

Hi, vicki. Once the 2012 contest has been brought to a conclusion and the winners are announced, I will start a thread for each new contestant that they can go to and set up their scorecards. After that, start listing stories, either smut or carefully constructed erotic tales with plots and conflicts and character development, that you have written. That choice is strictly up to you.

For immunities, which indirectly give the contest its name, go to the opening post of this thread and read the details there.

I just saw this... which answered my question. I am assuming scorecards have not been given out yet since I have not received a PM about it. or should I look in the threads for it?

I got my Scorecard a few days ago VICKI, just to let you know. Read back a few pages and maybe you'll find out how to get yours.

BrettJ in Canada

The voters have spoken, although not very many of them, and have voted to keep the status quo on theme contests and on audible stories. There will continue to be a 30 point bonus for entering all six theme contsts and ll stories will continue to be posted in the caregory in which Lit. places them. That includes audible stories. Sorry, Foxy.

On Saturday, I will announce the results of the voting on chapter stories and, after that, the contest will be i full swing.

The voters have spoken, although not very many of them, and have voted to keep the status quo on theme contests and on audible stories. There will continue to be a 30 point bonus for entering all six theme contsts and ll stories will continue to be posted in the caregory in which Lit. places them. That includes audible stories. Sorry, Foxy.

No need to be sorry! I'll just open it up for discussion next year. :) I'm really glad we're keeping the contest bonus as-is so I'll get SOME points at least. I'm just in it to have fun, not win.

I think the time has come to vote on the issue. I don't want to take too long, and I know nobody else does either, so I will set the deadline at Midnight, Friday, Jan. 11.

________Continue to ban chapters except for N & N and Chain Stories.

___X______Abandon the rule against chapters.

_________Allow chapters, but only if they are at least 3,000 words.

Again, vote by copying and marking this post. Only one vote per person, with no alts allowed. Voters must be either signed up to participate in the contest of long-time members of Literotica.

my vote

I think the time has come to vote on the issue. I don't want to take too long, and I know nobody else does either, so I will set the deadline at Midnight, Friday, Jan. 11.

_________Abandon the rule against chapters.

____X_____Allow chapters, but only if they are at least 3,000 words.

Again, vote by copying and marking this post. Only one vote per person, with no alts allowed. Voters must be either signed up to participate in the contest of long-time members of Literotica.

Like most authors, I can write chapters that are 1000 words, but would be better to be at least 3000

_________Abandon the rule against chapters.

____x_____Allow chapters, but only if they are at least 3,000 words.

____X_____Abandon the rule against chapters.

__________Allow chapters, but only if they are at least 3,000 words.

The contestants have voted to change the rule and allow chapters that are at least 3,000 words long. I have edited the rules included in the first post of this thread to reflect this change.

Is it permissible to have someone other then yourself to read your audio poem or story?

Last edited by a moderator:
After giving this some thought i think I would like the challenge even if the two fans I do have would not like me write outside my comfort and I will get a subsequent spanking :caning:

So please put me in ,

~ellie.

Congrats for taking the challenge ELLIE. You have my full support!

BrettJ in Canada

Back