Just throwing this out there ...

waiting_to_be_taken

Really Experienced
Joined
Jan 25, 2017
Posts
177
I've been thinking about a story lately, and it got me thinking; If you were given a terminal diagnoses and knew that you were going to die, just didn't know when, (ie; inoperable tumor or something along those lines) what is on your sexual bucket list that you would finally be able to cross off?


*if anyone posts any ideas in this thread and are open to them being used by someone else in a future story (me being that someone lol) please let me know. The current story idea is a rather long one and I am interested in getting other thoughts about this.
 
You're more generally asking: What would we do if there were no long-term consequences? Hey, we're all gonna die eventually anyway. If we knew our time was fairly short, we might avoid short-term nastiness -- unless we have revenge in mind. We might throw ourselves into rampaging drug-fueled fuckfests with every possible perversion (except celibacy, the worst perversion). We might devote ourselves to our most beloved(s). We might write blogs. We might learn to play accordion.

What to do sexually? Whatever. Choose from any fetishes and favorites here.
 
We might learn to play accordion.

That is why I mentioned "Sexual" bucket list, but I don't know, that talk of accordion might be code for the next big fetish!

I was just curious what people would do, and as you worded it better than I did, if there were no long term consequences. :)
 
That is why I mentioned "Sexual" bucket list, but I don't know, that talk of accordion might be code for the next big fetish!

I was just curious what people would do, and as you worded it better than I did, if there were no long term consequences. :)

I think if many things to do, but then I think of those who I will be leaving behind and what memory they have. They are already going to lose me, is it a good thing to throw my fetishes in their face even as they cope with the news??

All I would want to do would still have to be private I think... is that too boring and caring??
 
I think if many things to do, but then I think of those who I will be leaving behind and what memory they have. They are already going to lose me, is it a good thing to throw my fetishes in their face even as they cope with the news??

All I would want to do would still have to be private I think... is that too boring and caring??

Not boring at all, everyone deals differently and all forms are acceptable. I think I may have left it to vague, the story I started is about a childless, widowed, 30-something woman diagnosed with a terminal illness. I don't know if that changes your thoughts.
 
How about this scenario.

Mikey is a shy kid that finds out on his 18th birthday that he's got an inoperable tumor the size of a ping-pong ball in his brain. Doctor's give him 1-3 months to live. His family, including his older sister (Cara - 21) are heartbroken at the news. Late that night, the siblings are in the basement talking. She tries to lift his spirits but he's still inconsolable. In tears, Mikey remarked:

"It's bad enough I'm going to die, but dying a fucking virgin seems a thousand times worse...hell, I haven't even kissed a girl!"

Cara has always been protective of her little brother. She knows that she can't save his life but she can help him with that. Cara offers to help him fulfill his sexual bucket list. Mikey is stunned by the offer. He's not blind to the fact that his sister is beautiful, but he's never thought of her in a sexual way before. Knowing full well that his chances that he could find someone else to help him go through his sexual bucket list were slim and none...he agrees.

It starts off slow with kissing and fondling. But gradually it escalates. An edging blowjob. Cara is surprised to discover that her little brother has got a huge cock. On one occasion, mom discovers them and freaks out. Cara explains the situation to mom, she ends up being ok with it due to the extenuating circumstances and joins in to help. One fantasy is to voyeuristically watch two beautiful women make love as he directs the action. Eventually it ends up with a threesome with toys.

The hook is that after a month of going through every sexual depravity in Mikey's head, the family receives news from his doctor. A new experimental drug that has just reached the testing phase. He has managed to get Mikey placed into the trials. Long story short, the drug shrinks Mikey's tumor to the size of a grain of rice. He's no longer at risk of dying anymore. The family tries going back to normal as if nothing has happened but nothing will ever be normal again as mom and Cara are still inexplicably drawn to sexually pleasing Mikey.
 
Last edited:
How about this scenario.

Mikey is a shy kid that finds out on his 18th birthday that he's got an inoperable tumor the size of a ping-pong ball in his brain. ........

I like it!

You could even add a final twist that the doctor was never a doctor at all, but someone that Mikey paid off to give fake news about the tumor, followed by the equally fake news about the cure.
 
I like it!

You could even add a final twist that the doctor was never a doctor at all, but someone that Mikey paid off to give fake news about the tumor, followed by the equally fake news about the cure.

Typically, 18-year-olds don't have their own doctor but instead have a family doctor. Also, I don't know a teen that has the money to pull that scam off (including crying on cue). The plausibility of the story works better if he actually has a tumor instead of being a diabolical, perverted genius.

If you're a fan of the comedian Adam Carolla, then you probably know his co-host, Brian Bishop. He has a brain tumor and the outlook was bad for him until a new cancer drug came to market. It dramatically shrunk his tumor (he still has it though.)
 
Last edited:
Hard for me to think of the female perspective with in-depth knowledge... ;)

that female-female encounter I randomly thought about?

the teenage boy next door?

what if she had been more wild when the best man tried that on her wedding day?

the grade she could have got if following the demand and desires of that college professor?

can I really experience the glory hole at a local porn shop?

publicly displaying yourself without fearing the consequences?
 
Back
Top