Once-ler

i suggest you learn to mind your own business and stop asking so many questions or you just might find out. capiche?
 
Are you disrespecting me? The boss wants the truth. I can handle the truth! (not real good with the Godfather impressions.):eek:
 
tumblr_inline_mj2lgeyNGW1qz4rgp.gif
 
To hell with busy. I'M BUSY. That is why I stop in here after work. Try to settle the tiny lil mind bouncing off the walls of my skull.

Glad to know you are still alive.
 
You don't know that. I could have been gone so long because the wifi's really shitty in Hell. You have no idea what I had to go through to find this signal.
 
lol.

I know for a fact you are not in hell. My brother in law (the devil) called yesterday and said he was planning a cookout and needed a couple hillbilly switch hitters to roast.

Now be a good boy and let TH know you are well. She is the worrying kind and way too damn sweet for her own good.
 
Why the fuck would you worry about me?

Also, the devil doesn't know I'm here. I snuck in to drink with the band.
 
I wasn't worried. Curious, but not worried. Now TryHarder, she can't help it. She just worries and frets over nothing. Pretty sure she has that whole "good Mom" thing down to perfection. She needs to work on her "dirty slutty Mom" I keep offering to help her out there...
 
Yeah, well, I've heard it's hard to tame a cougar. But the payoff's worth it.
 
Well all is good in Tryharder land.:D Good to hear from you guys. Now what is this about a dirty slutty mom?
 
Back
Top