Distinguished Older Men ...

M

MsTexas

I've been on this site for quite some time and know that there are single older men out there somewhere.

I would love to talk and get to know someone that is single, humorous, and loves to talk about anything. Looks aren't important but being single and unattached is very important. I'm looking to establish a relationship online with the possibilities of taking it offline.

By older, I mean over the age of 40. By single, I mean that you are not attached in any way, shape or form.

I'm single, live in Texas and have many interests, some of them are even sexual. ;) *I'm well over the age of 40*

So send me a pm if you think you might be interested in chatting with a single older woman from the great state of Texas.

Ok, seems it's time for an edit ....

Pm's like "lets chat, or I'm everything you want" are not what I'm talking about. Profiles that are empty are strongly discouraged.

Ok, a few more things ...

I would love for this person to be in the states. Texas is a plus! If things click and we seem to be getting along, a meeting would be in the future if it's something that both of us feel is needed.

*I'm sure more edits will come as we move along*

:D

** I would like to keep this thread in the personals.
If you would like to chat with me, click the Texas Cantina link in my signature**

Last edited by a moderator:
Bumping this desirable woman to the top where she belongs. All of you single males out there who do not PM are doing yourselves a disservice.

What is wrong with the male members of lit these days. Here we have a desirable woman with a sweet temperament asking for nothing but the man of her dreams and desires to pm her. Yet here we are.

A real woman comes along and you are afraid to take a chance at happiness

What is wrong with the male members of lit these days. Here we have a desirable woman with a sweet temperament asking for nothing but the man of her dreams and desires to pm her. Yet here we are.

A real woman comes along and you are afraid to take a chance at happiness

OMG

Don't place me too high, I'm scared of heights ...

:kiss:

Oh darn, slightly too young and slightly too far away. Well hope you find your man :)

"By single, I mean that you are not attached in any way, shape of form."

Isn't it sad that you have to detail that so specifically?

Anyway, I hope that you find someone nice.

Last edited:
Referral

Bumping this desirable woman to the top where she belongs. All of you single males out there who do not PM are doing yourselves a disservice.

I have to second and third RK comment.. This is one wonderful amazing sensous gal.. If your single and not chatting with her.. its your loss..

Take care darlin.. and I hope you find that special single guy..
xoxoxo:cool::rose:

I do not qualify, but come on guys; surely there are you men that do!!!! Step up & say hello!!

Another unqualified person just passing along and bumping this page back up to where it belongs.

I've been on this site for quite some time and know that there are single older men out there somewhere.

I would love to talk and get to know someone that is single, humorous, and loves to talk about anything. Looks aren't important but being single and unattached is very important.

By older, I mean over the age of 40. By single, I mean that you are not attached in any way, shape of form.

I'm single, live in Texas and have many interests, some of them are even sexual. ;) *I'm well over the age of 40*

So send me a pm if you think you might be interested in chatting with a single older woman from the great state of Texas.

Ok, seems it's time for an edit ....

Pm's like "lets chat, or I'm everything you want" are not what I'm talking about. Profiles that are empty are strongly discouraged.

Ok, a few more things ...

I would love for this person to be in the states. Texas is a plus! If things click and we seem to be getting along, a meeting would be in the future if it's something that both of us feel is needed.

*I'm sure more edits will come as we move along*

Wow.

I am a hit on so many of these things, except the primary one: single.
I am over 40 (41 to be exact), I'm funny (no really, I am, trust me on this), I have been known to talk about anything, and I am in Texas.

Do you Golf? How about those Cowboys? I didn't know a football team could suck that bad.

Married with kids. I have no plans, desires, or inclination to leave my wonderful wife. That is why I am not sending a PM, just making this post.

If you want to talk, with no strings or promises, I can talk.

Have fun on your search. Don't let it become an obsession.

I have to second and third RK comment.. This is one wonderful amazing sensous gal.. If your single and not chatting with her.. its your loss..

Take care darlin.. and I hope you find that special single guy..
xoxoxo:cool::rose:

STG!!!

You are the wonderful amazing one ...

Hope you're doing well and miss the chats!!!!

:kiss:

Here! Over 40 and unattached but...not in Texas! PM me anytime.

Wow.

I am a hit on so many of these things, except the primary one: single.
I am over 40 (41 to be exact), I'm funny (no really, I am, trust me on this), I have been known to talk about anything, and I am in Texas.

Do you Golf? How about those Cowboys? I didn't know a football team could suck that bad.

Married with kids. I have no plans, desires, or inclination to leave my wonderful wife. That is why I am not sending a PM, just making this post.

If you want to talk, with no strings or promises, I can talk.

Have fun on your search. Don't let it become an obsession.

No I don't golf, I hate the Cowboys.

There are a lot of obsessions, lit is not one of them ...

Back