Men In Panties ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
attachment.php

Skimpy? Deliciously so!

what a wonderful collection !!

Thank you Amy. I need some more and probably will hit VS this weekend. Also, I have a nasty run in a pair of black stockings that will need replacing. They are so delicate and run easily but I guess that's what makes them so alluring. The soft silkyness gets me hard just slipping them on! Thanks again sweetie!:)

Oh you are sop welcome !
Those nasty runs are a pain. I know when I wear my garter belt ( which is like always) is tends to make runs quicker - or when on my knees -- hehee. Can't wait to see you in some sexy VS items !!
Stay sexy !

Bleh, complete turn off, I think i've idealized guys to all be dominant to some degree, But yea, Sub guys, Guys in lingerie, Transgender people, all complete turn off for me, Nothing against them personally i just cant get into sexually, Dont have problems with them as people lol.

Wtf!!!???

Bleh, complete turn off, I think i've idealized guys to all be dominant to some degree, But yea, Sub guys, Guys in lingerie, Transgender people, all complete turn off for me, Nothing against them personally i just cant get into sexually, Dont have problems with them as people lol.

Well, what part about "Men in Panties" ( the title of this thread) don't you get? Or do you just search for things you don't like to respond to?

Your post is the only turn-off I've seen on this thread!

Rags

and just for that todays panty:kiss::kiss::devil:

Attachments

• IMG_4092[1].JPG
    IMG_4092[1].JPG
    36 KB · Views: 106
  • IMG_4091[1].JPG
    IMG_4091[1].JPG
    36 KB · Views: 95
There it is...

and just for that todays panty:kiss::kiss::devil:

Thanks, Stinson. Now that is a turn-on! And I see that you did it twice just to make your point. I love imagining the long drawn-out experience of cuddling my face into that cozy crotch of yours and breathing in your musk aroma while your manhood engorges and stretches that soft panty material... and then on to lick...

So glad you post fairly regularly; it always gives me a woody, even if I don't post replies very often.

:kiss: Rags

Don't want to intrude on this.... but....

http://www.thepicturehost.com/show-image.php?id=eb03cdf9e2d26986a91f6902864f8440

Trying to post a pic from the picturehost site. Hope this works!

Just for you Amy sweetie! :)

You ole smoothie, you! I love your pic and I'd REALLY love getting to know it up close and personal. A tantalizing angle for the shot, too. Almost like I'm sitting on your left side and GLANSing down and seeing that gorgeous treat.

Please keep posting; you make my juices juicy:devil:.

Rags

Thread is for anyones opinion on it lmao, Meaning even a thumbs down is still a okay and on topic post thats relevent to the thread.
And uh no. . i look through titles and i read the OP's post and if i have a opinion i post, Kinda normal lmao. Weirdo -walks off- x3

I don't find this disrespectful; it's her opinion. She's not being harsh...just saying that she doesn't dig non-dominant guys sexually. I have my tastes in women...doesn't mean I don't like the rest as people; just don't wanna knock boots with them.;)

todays panty :kiss::devil:

Attachments

• IMG_4097[1].JPG
    IMG_4097[1].JPG
    68.8 KB · Views: 68
  • IMG_4096[1].JPG
    IMG_4096[1].JPG
    80.1 KB · Views: 38
  • IMG_4095[1].JPG
    IMG_4095[1].JPG
    85.3 KB · Views: 40
  • IMG_4094[1].JPG