Trump Owned by Russian Banks?

JackLuis

Literotica Guru
‘They literally own him’: Wall Street expert explains how Russian banks could use Trump’s debt as leverage

A noted Wall Street expert joined MSNBC anchor Ari Melber to discuss the implications of reports President Donald Trump may have had his debt sold to Russian interests.

“You can buy just about anything on the global markets these days,” Melber noted. “And you can buy debt.”

“What if Kremlin banks bought Trump’s debt to get leverage over him?” Melber wondered

Melber read a quote from Reuters, which reads, “A U.S. official with knowledge of Mueller’s probe said one reason for the subpoenas was to find out whether Deutsche Bank may have sold some of Trump’s mortgage or other loans to Russian state development bank VEB or other Russian banks that now are under U.S. and European Union sanctions.”

To explain the details, Melber brought on Bill Cohen, the Why Wall Street Matters author who has worked with three of the largest banks on Wall St.

“If this is true, if this Reuters report is true, that a Russian bank has bought Donald Trump’s debt, that is big news,” Cohen explained. “That’s huge news, because that gives a Russian bank leverage over Donald Trump. Direct leverage.”

“And then they literally own him,” Melber replied.

Did the Germans sell Trump to the Russians? :D

We already knew why Tromp ferociously hid his financials.

Mueller's team will soon confirm this.

Next: Exile in Crimea?

This the rag sheet say anything about the Russians buying the Clinton's as if they were political whores? Millions of dollars and treason deals with the communists? No. That would be honest reporting. Can't have that.

I imagine the debt he owed to Deutsch Bank is no longer as large as it was (last I checked $300m) when he took office because he's already been dolling out favours to big banks, likely in exchange for debt reduction.

http://www.businessinsider.com/ap-trump-lender-gets-waiver-from-punishment-after-conviction-2018-1

I don't care if a Russian bank bought his debt and might use it as leverage because we already know that banks holding his debt have used it as leverage over him.
But of course that doesn't matter because they weren't a Russian bank. And Russia is a country of demons.

The new McCarthy-ism in the USA boggles my mind. You've got a president with a handful of rape allegations levied against him, who has a multitude of stories detailing his criminal business dealings out in the open, who literally was convicted of fraud and had to pay settlements for his university scam immediately prior to being elected, and has shown how easy it is for foreign interests (sans Russia) to buy him such as when the Saudi Arabian delegation took residence in one of his hotels on a state visit and dished out hundreds of thousands of dollars in "catering" and immediately prior to that his administration handed them a weapons deal worth almost 6x more than the previous record arms deal.

He does all this illegal stuff right out in the open, it's all documented and verified, but instead of pressing on the illegalities that we already know about to get him out of office, the Democrats run around with their pants on fire screaming nonsense about him being some kind of Russian puppet or Manchurian Candidate which is never going to result in any legal ramifications because there's nothing to it.

???

Last edited:
How dumb is it to point to multiple dimensions of Trump's criminal and degenerate activity and his obvious ownership by Russia, which he verifies in his "I'm guilty" behavior, and then to say there's "nothing to" him being a Russian puppet and Manchurian candidate (both of which are quite obvious), Blue? Denying the obvious is what is nonsensical.

Also, saying there's nothing to what has already resulted in indictments and convictions and is still methodically (from the edges into the center, where Trump squirms) rolling along and enlarging as Trumpettes like to do on this discussion board is really evidence of terminal stupidity and panic.

Dems are always talking about his criminal dealings--on MSNBC and in interviews.

It all means squat if they can't get Congress to officially investigate. Nothing is being done because Republicans are letting him get away with whatever they want, and they hold the real power.

If Adam Schiff were the head of the House Intel Committee instead of Devin Nunes or Elijah Cummings running Oversight instead of fucking Trey Gowdy it might be a different story.

Don't agree with you about this being McCarthyism. The Trump team collusion is just as out in the open as all the other things you mention, plus obstruction of justice. The single reason it has more traction than any other is because the investigation started independently with the FBI as a criminal probe.

I imagine the debt he owed to Deutsch Bank is no longer as large as it was (last I checked $300m) when he took office because he's already been dolling out favours to big banks, likely in exchange for debt reduction.

http://www.businessinsider.com/ap-trump-lender-gets-waiver-from-punishment-after-conviction-2018-1

I don't care if a Russian bank bought his debt and might use it as leverage because we already know that banks holding his debt have used it as leverage over him.
But of course that doesn't matter because they weren't a Russian bank. And Russia is a country of demons.

The new McCarthy-ism in the USA boggles my mind. You've got a president with a handful of rape allegations levied against him, who has a multitude of stories detailing his criminal business dealings out in the open, who literally was convicted of fraud and had to pay settlements for his university scam immediately prior to being elected, and has shown how easy it is for foreign interests (sans Russia) to buy him such as when the Saudi Arabian delegation took residence in one of his hotels on a state visit and dished out hundreds of thousands of dollars in "catering" and immediately prior to that his administration handed them a weapons deal worth almost 6x more than the previous record arms deal.

He does all this illegal stuff right out in the open, it's all documented and verified, but instead of pressing on the illegalities that we already know about to get him out of office, the Democrats run around with their pants on fire screaming nonsense about him being some kind of Russian puppet or Manchurian Candidate which is never going to result in any legal ramifications because there's nothing to it.

???

There's nothing to it because we're coming up on the second year of the claim's existence and there's nothing to substantiate the claim he's a Russian puppet. Actually the exact opposite.

>He slaps economic sanctions on Russia and its political executives every other month
>He killed an oil extraction deal the Russian gov had with Exxon Mobil that would've netted their economy a billion+ annually
>He's currently actively trying to overthrow Assad who is Russia's biggest ally in the M.E. and looks to be gearing up for war with another major ally; Iran
>He put tens of thousands of troops and a number of ships on Russia's border.

I would say there was something to the claim if he had literally done even one single thing that was to Putin's credit, except all he's done is damage Russia since the day he took office. And in addition the Mueller probe has so far has not made the claim that any of their prosecutions have to do with collusion with the Russian gov and most importantly has already admitted that no votes whatsoever were tampered with by any foreign interests. So how did they supposedly install him again?

If the jury has been in for so long on him being a Russian stooge why is he still in office and why have they been trying to prove it for over a year? Answer: because there's no evidence he is and the entire claim was a kneejerk reaction by the Dems to the release of their internal emails revealing such things as Clinton herself complaining to friends that they should've installed an American puppet in Columbia or something and the actual genuine rigging of the democratic primary elections (Because they care so much about democracy).

It's such a waste of political capital. If we heard about Trumps actual collusion with predatory payday lenders even one-fifth as much as we do about the Russia hysteria he might actually already be out of office. But of course that upsets the Russia narrative and all the other politicians in Washington are in bed with those lenders too so nothing gets done about it.

How dumb is it to point to multiple dimensions of Trump's criminal and degenerate activity and his obvious ownership by Russia, which he verifies in his "I'm guilty" behavior, and then to say there's "nothing to" him being a Russian puppet and Manchurian candidate (both of which are quite obvious), Blue? Denying the obvious is what is nonsensical.

Also, saying there's nothing to what has already resulted in indictments and convictions and is still methodically (from the edges into the center, where Trump squirms) rolling along and enlarging as Trumpettes like to do on this discussion board is really evidence of terminal stupidity and panic.

He absolutely is a career criminal who is definitely being puppeteered by foreign governments and corporations. Many of them likely to be Russian in origin. But that doesn't mean he's a plant by the Russian government and my contention is that the claim Putin has him round his little finger is preposterous. You should be far more worried about how easily manipulated he is by big banks than Putin.

If he does go down it will be for financial crimes or some kind of mega-uber-corruption. Not treason.

There's nothing to it because we're coming up on the second year of the claim's existence and there's nothing to substantiate the claim he's a Russian puppet. Actually the exact opposite.

Bullshit--and a horse laugh. There have already been indictments and convictions. The Mueller probe is working from the periphery in to the center and you would be just dumb as a clod of dirt not to see it. You certainly are dumb as a clod of dirt to pretend you don't see it and to persist in this really stupid "nothing can be seen" crap. Just stop it. You're looking very, very silly--and sillier with each passing revelation from the Mueller probe (or from Trump's own "I am guilty" behavior).

Mueller took over less than a year ago. He's got multiple Grand Juries going, indictments and guilty pleas and cooperating witnesses galore. By all accounts he's done more and is going faster than anyone expected. It could take another year or more. This "it's been going on so long" is bullcrap. Ken Starr, anyone? He's building a case, it seems to me. It sounds like you want one single "smoking gun" and since you don't see it, it must all be crap.

There's plenty to substantiate him being a Russian puppet--still, that's not what this is about. It's about collusion and cooperation. Doesn't mean Trump is a mindless puppet. That's the internet meme, it's not what Mueller is trying to prove.

You have got to be kidding about him being hard on Russia.

Um--hello? The truth is he did not want to impose any new sanctions. He was only forced to sign the Russian Sanctions Bill (while complaining loudly he did not want to do it) because it had a Veto-proof majority. Congress imposed it, and Trump has been defying his oath of office by NOT executing that law, until a couple of days ago, way past the deadline.

He got so much flak for not acting on sanctions he finally came out with something that is totally lame. He merely restated a few weak provisions of the old sanctions. Nothing new, no public comments or condemnations.

He has done NOTHING to combat Russian cyber warfare or protecting our elections. Zero. All the Intelligence heads testified to that.

The State Department has been granted 100 mill or so for combatting Russian active measures and they have not touched one dime.

he has never come out and condemned Putin. He states publically he believes Putin over his own intel agencies, again and again.

Michael Flynn is taped promising to lift sanctions once Trump gets into office. They have a meeting in Trump tower about lifting the Magnitsky act in exchange for dirt on Hillary. THey change the R platform to a pro-Putin stance on Ukraine.

He killed the Exxon deal simply because with Tillerson as SoS it would be too much even for this Admin. Too much heat on him.

Whatever he's done with Assad is balanced by his breaking with our NATO allies which is exactly what Putin wanted.

The very few, very weak things he's done against Putin are chicken feed sops to detract from his total asslicking. he could be doing SO MUCH MORE.

He's in office because the Republicans want him there, period. They could Impeach him today. Congress, esp the House, has done absolutely nothing but protect him. What planet are you on that you think the R Congress is somehow concerned about this? We do not have any Congressional checks on him whatsoever. They will look evidence of collusion right in the face and shrug. They don't care. Their inaction does not mean anything.

>He slaps economic sanctions on Russia and its political executives every other month
>He killed an oil extraction deal the Russian gov had with Exxon Mobil that would've netted their economy a billion+ annually
>He's currently actively trying to overthrow Assad who is Russia's biggest ally in the M.E. and looks to be gearing up for war with another major ally; Iran
>He put tens of thousands of troops and a number of ships on Russia's border.

I would say there was something to the claim if he had literally done even one single thing that was to Putin's credit, except all he's done is damage Russia since the day he took office. And in addition the Mueller probe has so far has not made the claim that any of their prosecutions have to do with collusion with the Russian gov and most importantly has already admitted that no votes whatsoever were tampered with by any foreign interests. So how did they supposedly install him again?

If the jury has been in for so long on him being a Russian stooge why is he still in office and why have they been trying to prove it for over a year? Answer: because there's no evidence he is and the entire claim was a kneejerk reaction by the Dems to the release of their internal emails revealing such things as Clinton herself complaining to friends that they should've installed an American puppet in Columbia or something and the actual genuine rigging of the democratic primary elections (Because they care so much about democracy).

It's such a waste of political capital. If we heard about Trumps actual collusion with predatory payday lenders even one-fifth as much as we do about the Russia hysteria he might actually already be out of office. But of course that upsets the Russia narrative and all the other politicians in Washington are in bed with those lenders too so nothing gets done about it.

If he does go down it will be for financial crimes or some kind of mega-uber-corruption. Not treason.

Just because he's taken down on more convenient charges doesn't mean he isn't a Russian-owned traitor. Because he is--by his own behavior. He's owned and blackmailed by Putin's Russia and is so focused on "mememe" that he's committing treason. He doesn't give shit about the United States, you, me, or anyone but himself. You have to be intentionally blind to reality not to see it. You are being complicit by trying to cover up this reality.

Hypoxia said:
We already knew why Tromp ferociously hid his financials.
Is there a law that says he can't?
There is, once they're subpoenaed.

My point is that Tromp can dispel all notions that he's owned by merely releasing his financials showing he isn't. Failure to be transparent makes him look guilty, like he has something to hide. Does he act guilty just for fun?

There is, once they're subpoenaed.

My point is that Tromp can dispel all notions that he's owned by merely releasing his financials showing he isn't. Failure to be transparent makes him look guilty, like he has something to hide. Does he act guilty just for fun?
Maybe that's why he had Stormy spank him.

It sounds like you want one single "smoking gun" and since you don't see it, it must all be crap.
Really I just want some evidence that he actually was installed by Russia.

I know he said he trusts Putin more than his own advisers and all the other self-incriminating nonsense he spews on a daily basis, and I don't know what his reasons are for being so light on Russia (admittedly I didn't know he was that light on them) and maybe those reasons are that he's being leveraged by Russian politicians or oligarchs, or maybe that's a manifestation of his sheer political incompetence. He's being manipulated by basically every other country and large company in the world either through simple ego stroking or financial ties so I'm not saying it's out of the question. Or even that it's unlikely.

My argument is that he was fairly elected through the mechanisms of your electoral system and not installed by the machinations of any foreign power (other than those dolling out campaign donations that is) and since there's currently no evidence to suggest otherwise I think it's almost McCarthy-istic to say so.

Whether or not your electoral system itself is fair is a different story...

5kMu3q8.png

You have to be intentionally blind to reality not to see it. You are being complicit by trying to cover up this reality.
I recall Fox news saying the exact same thing about people who were against the invasion of Iraq.
Throw me in prison for not toeing an official narrative, excellent idea. What an intellectual bastion of freedom and democracy you are.

I recall Fox news saying the exact same thing about people who were against the invasion of Iraq.
Throw me in prison for not toeing an official narrative, excellent idea. What an intellectual bastion of freedom and democracy you are.

That's hardly a good argument for anything. It was Fox News, and it proved to be wrong. The justification for the U.S. invasion of Iraq was based on eventually proven lies.

Technically the "official narrative" in the United States is that provided by the president of the United States. You can certainly be justified in not toeing the line of a congenital liar. I suggest that you try to wean yourself off Fox News, though. Try BBC, Reuters, or AP.

You're misinterpreting the Russia probe in the way Trump wants you to. He's framed it as an attempt to delegitimize his win, which it is not. It's an investigation of whether he committed criminal acts regardless of what the outcome was.

No one is saying he wasn't legally elected. ("Fairly" is going to far.) He was legally elected by US law. No one is trying to challenge that.

Really I just want some evidence that he actually was installed by Russia.

I know he said he trusts Putin more than his own advisers and all the other self-incriminating nonsense he spews on a daily basis, and I don't know what his reasons are for being so light on Russia (admittedly I didn't know he was that light on them) and maybe those reasons are that he's being leveraged by Russian politicians or oligarchs, or maybe that's a manifestation of his sheer political incompetence. He's being manipulated by basically every other country and large company in the world either through simple ego stroking or financial ties so I'm not saying it's out of the question. Or even that it's unlikely.

My argument is that he was fairly elected through the mechanisms of your electoral system and not installed by the machinations of any foreign power (other than those dolling out campaign donations that is) and since there's currently no evidence to suggest otherwise I think it's almost McCarthy-istic to say so.

Whether or not your electoral system itself is fair is a different story...

5kMu3q8.png

You're misinterpreting the Russia probe in the way Trump wants you to. He's framed it as an attempt to delegitimize his win, which it is not. It's an investigation of whether he committed criminal acts regardless of what the outcome was.
Not only DJT's own crimes, but those of his circle, or anyone related to Russian election tampering.

No one is saying he wasn't legally elected. ("Fairly" is going to far.) He was legally elected by US law. No one is trying to challenge that.
You've seen my take: Tromp lost the nation but won the game. We're seeing just how well it works to reward losers rejected by most voters. It could be worse. A candidate could mathematically win 270 electoral votes and the presidency with just 23% of the vote. Tell me that would be accepted by the other 77%.

Back