Need input re: OTK sitting position

Time2Explore

Virgin
Hi,

I'm new here so I hope I'm posting this in a good place.

It's been a long time since I gave a man a good, hard spanking. I've recently started dating someone that I am pretty sure is down for such activities.

I am a smaller woman and I tend to date larger men. In the past, I've had them bend over the side of the bed or lay on the bed. However, I've been reading about the OTK position and the various impacts (no pun intended) on the spankee's psyche (and the fact that I can get his parts between my thighs in this position).

My question is: How do I get a 180/200 lb man over my legs without my legs falling asleep and without being completely hindered in my ability to move?

Details for best sitting positions on the bed, couch, chair, whatever would be appreciated.

For now, I supposed I can put him on his knees with his chest on the couch and I can stand to the side.

Thanks for helping out a relative newbie.

How about you sit on the couch with a chair or stool in front of it, at one side. He kneels and rests his chest on the stool with his body across your legs.

How about you sit on the couch with a chair or stool in front of it, at one side. He kneels and rests his chest on the stool with his body across your legs.

I like this idea. It might not get his parts between my thighs but it's a good start to OTK.

It's his birthday. I told him via text that it meant ## spankings. His response was more along the lines of spanking me would be a good present. Told him that it's his birthday, his choice...for today...and to think about it while at work. Hope he's thinking about it a lot.

Hi,

I'm new here so I hope I'm posting this in a good place.

It's been a long time since I gave a man a good, hard spanking. I've recently started dating someone that I am pretty sure is down for such activities.

I am a smaller woman and I tend to date larger men. In the past, I've had them bend over the side of the bed or lay on the bed. However, I've been reading about the OTK position and the various impacts (no pun intended) on the spankee's psyche (and the fact that I can get his parts between my thighs in this position).

My question is: How do I get a 180/200 lb man over my legs without my legs falling asleep and without being completely hindered in my ability to move?

Details for best sitting positions on the bed, couch, chair, whatever would be appreciated.

For now, I supposed I can put him on his knees with his chest on the couch and I can stand to the side.

Thanks for helping out a relative newbie.
Sit in the middle of a long sofa or a bit back from the edge of a bed. On the bed, you might get far enough back that your legs don't bend at the knees.

Now spread your legs, have him lay over your lap with his junk in the middle, and close you legs to trap his dick. The bed supports his head, chest, knees, and probably feet.

Pull both his wrists to the small of his back. For extra fun, put on some hand cuffs (or tie his wrists with a belt from your robe). Control him by hanging onto his outside wrist and using your weight to pressing it against his waist.

Let loose with your other hand. If you're nice, you'll ramp up the intensity from soft to hard; use your hand before you switch to the hair brush.

If he wants to be at all submissive, make him count each swat and thank you for delivering it. Tell him you own his ass, and how you're decorating it to a nice intense shade of red.

For some more kink afterwards, grab a bottle of lube (or lotion in a pinch) and work a finger (or two) far up his asshole. This gives you a second handle to rock and pump him off while your legs clench his hard cock.

Feel around for his prostate and rub or gently push at it -- you can get him off with a prostate massage.

Finally, before you start, like before you undress, ask him if tears are OK. Agree on a safe word he can use to stop things. Some people use colors, so if he says "yellow" you can scale back, "red" for a quick halt, or even "green" for more, more, more!

That's how I do it, and I still usually needed to cut things short from discomfort. Just don't feel like you fail if you must break for a minute.

Just prop yourself in a sitting position at the head of the bed, he can lay across your legs. You can even put a pillow under your knees for leg support and comfort.
Maybe a new paddle is in order, or make him fetch a hairbrush, kitchen tool, or a switch of some sort, on his knees of course. Then after he can fetch you a nice glass of wine the same way :) ahhh

Last edited:
The problem is that she needs him to not lay his weight across her legs.

But if she's sitting at the head of the bed (not just sitting on the edge) the bed would support most of his weight with only some on her upper thighs. Well unless it's a twin bed.

Now I am thinking of a seat or sitting cushion that is built up on both sides to about the same height as the thighs. Maybe he can put his weight on that, and not crush her.

Back