How many of us here are from the United Kingdom?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, I'm from deepest darkest norfolk, but don't hold that against me, I prefer to have a lady held against me, someone to snuggle with in front of a nice roaring fire.

Hey all... outskirts of London here.... been here some time as a very sporadic writer and forum contributor......

Mind you since I've been contributing here, my need to write smut has increased 1000% - so I might stick around. :D

I guess you've measured your words carefully. Will check your stories later.

Im in West Yorkshire. Been on here for what seems years on and off

I've never known weather like this. Just incessant rain, not too bothered though I've finished work and everythings doen for Christmas. So will just sip a Bailey's in front of the fire when it gets dark.

I've never known weather like this. Just incessant rain, not too bothered though I've finished work and everythings doen for Christmas. So will just sip a Bailey's in front of the fire when it gets dark.

Sounds a good plan, don't have any Bailey's but I'll think of something!

And now we have the rain here too . . . was but a short respite.

Okay... People from the UK....

I want an English accent, specifically that of somebody who lives in the London area. How would I go about doing that?

I have the lazy Southern accent of the US. It's very difficult to go from Southern US to Southern UK.

Any advice?

Okay... People from the UK....

I want an English accent, specifically that of somebody who lives in the London area. How would I go about doing that?

I have the lazy Southern accent of the US. It's very difficult to go from Southern US to Southern UK.

Any advice?

Don't bother. You have an amazing accent already..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back