Editor

How do I determine who/if someone edited my story?

You don't. You request an editor prior to posting your story and it's strictly a volunteer thing. You can do this in a few ways. You also don't have to request an editor. Laurel, one of the site owners, goes over all the submitted stories and accepts or rejects them.

One, go to the Editor's Forum and click on the "Available Editors" sticky for the month. Check who's there, what their availability is, what categories they will and won't edit, etc., and then send a Private Message (click on their name and select "Send a Private Message to..." from the list.

Two, post on the Editor's Forum requesting an editor. Specify your story length, category(ies), and when you'd like/need it back. See if anyone replies.

Third, and not recommended, is to send a request to someone on the Volunteer Editors list. The problem is that this list is not vetted, so there are a lot of inactive and defunct accounts listed.
 
Editor..

Just to clarify a shade more: if you don't organise an editor for your work said:
Thanks...now can you answer a previous post that noone responded to...
What type of format do I use that would include pictures that I copy and paste into the story, when its sent and published??
 
Thanks...now can you answer a previous post that noone responded to...
What type of format do I use that would include pictures that I copy and paste into the story, when its sent and published??

Probably none. You'd have to prove you owned the rights to the pictures or had permission to use them. There's an illustrated category here. You could bring up the submissions FAQs on your submissions page for directions--assuming you held copyright on whatever images you wanted to include.

http://www.literotica.com/faq/05238710.shtml#06028542
 
Last edited:
Back
Top