😈✨🍺MrTenant's Tavern and Dungeon

We keep Skyy around for regular use. Its cheap and effective and not so bad. On occassion we are into Grey Goose, Titos, like Far, Russian Standard, Tower is good.

Tonight, I am mixing with Absolut. A gift left over from Xmas

We keep Skyy around for regular use. Its cheap and effective and not so bad. On occassion we are into Grey Goose, Titos, like Far, Russian Standard, Tower is good.

Tonight, I am mixing with Absolut. A gift left over from Xmas

He was out a few weeks ago and met all my GFs. We were ripping through vodka. My friend left a bottle of SKYY in the freezer.
I’m askeeeered to open it.

Help!

Soooo, if someone has been visiting the Green Fairy and is really feeling the aftermath, what do I feed him? Or how to fix it?

Soooo, if someone has been visiting the Green Fairy and is really feeling the aftermath, what do I feed him? Or how to fix it?

My 'go to' is a big hot bowl of spicy ramen noodle soup. Seems to do the trick.

He was out a few weeks ago and met all my GFs. We were ripping through vodka. My friend left a bottle of SKYY in the freezer.
I’m askeeeered to open it.

Its good for mixing drinks. Give it a try. :)

I go with cider when I'm nursing a drink to calm a mild reaction.

When its an attempt to kill a migraine in full swing by getting ripped.... (Which is a relatively new trick that I still can't believe works let alone explain how) I tend to go with wine, rum, or sweet liquors like schnapps.

My wife got me a couple sweet tooth drinks for Christmas. A tiramisu.. that was really just an off brand kaluah. (And yes, I'm sure my spelling is attrotious) and a blackberry liqueur called "enchanted Forest that does the trick on a single glass.

I'm such a light drunk these days.

I will keep that mind next time a migraine pops up. Thanks Stag!

Normally, I despise the super sweet stuff, but, we always seem to have a small selection of it laying around. I'd been using it as part of a glaze for when I barbque. Now I have something else to try out.:)

I will keep that mind next time a migraine pops up. Thanks Stag!

Normally, I despise the super sweet stuff, but, we always seem to have a small selection of it laying around. I'd been using it as part of a glaze for when I barbque. Now I have something else to try out.:)

You and I think alike Mr. T.

If I pre-bake spareribs before grilling them, I'll put cider in the pan if I have it, to give the ribs an apple flavor.

Going to do a little day drinking in NYC with my lord of the rings friends.
What could possibly go wrong?

I was in Los Angeles a couple weeks ago and found a great little cocktail shop while wandering around with my daughter-in-law. They carry liquor, bitters, mixers, bar-ware and vintage bar-ware. The owner told me that his shop supplied all the bar-ware for the Mad Men series. I bought a new cocktail shaker that looks like a penguin while there.

Anyway, they had a great selection of Absinthe and Absinthe drinking accessories. If I lived there, I'd be very good customer of this place . . .

Couple of the photos I took . .

Absinthe Selection

Absinthe Accessories

Liquor

Bitters

Miscellaneous

Going to do a little day drinking in NYC with my lord of the rings friends.
What could possibly go wrong?

Just take it easy on that stuff the Ents are serving? Has a funny way of growing on you. :)

I was in Los Angeles a couple weeks ago and found a great little cocktail shop while wandering around with my daughter-in-law. They carry liquor, bitters, mixers, bar-ware and vintage bar-ware. The owner told me that his shop supplied all the bar-ware for the Mad Men series. I bought a new cocktail shaker that looks like a penguin while there.

Anyway, they had a great selection of Absinthe and Absinthe drinking accessories. If I lived there, I'd be very good customer of this place . . .

Couple of the photos I took . .

Absinthe Selection

Absinthe Accessories

Liquor

Bitters

Miscellaneous

Wow! How interesting. I've never tried it. But perhaps I will someday. How does one normally drink it?

Last edited by a moderator:
Back