Are you a kinky, curious girl, who thinks she's a sub? Are you an experienced sub

Gotta love a man who has his bitch doing his dirty work :) I have at least 4 pm's regarding this mess of a thread, quite amusing to say the least. Entertain us! And you miss spelled my screen name child :)

You = submission taught by a non Sir or Master. 50 Shades of grey sub is what You are sweety.

I do not appreciate being called a bitch by a stranger. It is rather rude and inconsiderate of you considering this is a site for like-minded people to come and learn from each other. I think you are being quite hateful. I am not sure what it is you are looking for here, but I do hope you find it as you are obviously unhappy with some area of your life that you bash others online. I truly wish you peace and prosperity in your life. Wherever you are hurting, know there is help. There are plenty of hotlines to call. Google is your friend here.

I also apologize for misspelling your name. Know that any comments about me are welcome although I will not respond unless they are in correspondence with the theos of this site.

Happy Hunting :)

In its current incarnation maybe, but this thread is merely a repeat of previous stories...

Sinpain... The name conjures up a picture (because that's what he demands as proof of gender) of a run down small town zoo where a rhino (he has a very thick skin) sits in front of a wind up gramophone playing a badly scratched record ('cos he repeats himself endlessly... The same warnings.... The same protestations, accusations, threats and insults).

Feel free to extrapolate further images...

Colette, (Beautiful name btw) If you had a negative experience with Sinpain, why are you still lingering on it? You must really need some action in your life if this is what you do for fun.

Wishing you the best,
Honeybee <3

I have just spent the last 3 weeks talking with, and learning from Sinpain. Oh what an amazing time it has been, I love hearing his sexy voice whispering in my ear, so calm, so controlled. hmmmm, The things he talks about, shows me. The way he cares for me after our talks. He has opened my mind to many things and let me say I am enjoying the journey Counting the days, SIR :)

I have just spent the last 3 weeks talking with, and learning from Sinpain. Oh what an amazing time it has been, I love hearing his sexy voice whispering in my ear, so calm, so controlled. hmmmm, The things he talks about, shows me. The way he cares for me after our talks. He has opened my mind to many things and let me say I am enjoying the journey Counting the days, SIR :)

Wait. So he wants to be reminded of this thread??? A fun read, but I am not sure it paints SIR in the most flattering light...

Hmmm, I didn't really see it as a bad thread choice, I was simply adding my experience to the list. Which by the way has been AMAZING !!!!

Last edited:
Hmmm, I didn't really see it as a bad thread choice, I was simply adding my experience to the list. But yes, perhaps you are correct. I could of picked a better place to post. sigh

Oh don't worry about it. I am sure he has the confidence to endure the odd sling and arrow.

In another life I was a bit of a doubter. Not this thread but some other one and these girls would chime in about his tutelage. I didn't pile on, myself but I had my doubts. Perhaps because my little dalliances tend to not be made public but that is my own choice, isn't it? Sometimes a little virtual public display of affection might well enhance an experience.

Then there was the girl. Really pretty thing. She had a picture thread. People thought she was fake, but she started posting videos and signs and what-not. Later, she was interested in some tasks and control and met him. Sure enough she was including mentions of him.

So I never say never. I think there are people to serve the needs of everyone else's tastes.

And yes, I agree with you there are plenty of people here, so we can all find what we are looking for. I just got lucky and started at the top of the ladder, first time out. I have spoke with a few others, but so far for me, my experience with him, just works. And works very very well.

The day finally arrives

Just spent 3 amazing days with Sinpain,, and while I am not going to say to much, I am saying SIR is one very very skilled man. He knows a woman's body and how to touch her better than even I knew myself. It was one rolling wave of pleasure after another, damn SIR you have some amazing stamina. I am looking forward to my next visit. ;)

ps.... hope you're not to upset that I posted here, just felt like I had to add to the thread, my experience with you.

I am so sorry.

I am a former sub of SINPAIN who has had a tremendous amount of real life experience with him. He is truthfully a very fun DOM and a great sex partner. I will miss him.

Last edited:
Imaturity

I think this thread shows how very imature some women can be and that they just want attention.. Which is what they got. People if you don't like him then don't talk to him. It's that simple. Grow up.

Not immature. Just human.

I think this thread shows how very imature some women can be and that they just want attention.. Which is what they got. People if you don't like him then don't talk to him. It's that simple. Grow up.

All of the women got my undivided attention. This is very true. The fact about me, is that to quote the Morgan Freeman character in "SE7EN", "Any woman who spends a considerable amount of time with me finds me disagreeable."

It's not all my fault. As everyome knows, there are two sides to every situation.

For example, yes, I lied about my age, but it's really not that big of an age difference, even more so for a D/s relationship. There are girls her age specifically looking for older men for a relationship, D/s or not. That's a fact. I apologized, but it wasn't enough for her, even though it changed nothing about us. Why?

Because at the start of our relationship, I gave her the choice of being either in an open, friendly relationship which wouild be non-exclusive or an open but monogamous one. She chose the latter. She wants me, and ONLY ME. What does she do? Two hours later, she lies, by telling me she needed to say goodbye to the person she'd been involved with, and to wait in her room for about an hour. two hours later, she texts me, with "You're not going to like what happened", and nothing else. She doesn't return until the following afternoon. Long story short, she again chooses me, saying that she didn't actually lie, but that she was 'Not in the right mind" at the time, and that she was confused and scared. I didn't know if I should even continue with her. That very day, as I waited, embarrased, I was advised by a close family member of hers that I should "Run". I thought "how cruel for a close relative of hers to say such a thing?". I knew then that wanted to stay and work things out with her, because she was worth it.

Anyway, the point is that to me, it was a lie. I let it go, and had a beautiful thing grow out of it. I would do it all, over again, despite all the weird shit that I saw, and that ended up happening. I thought I had an open mind before I met her, but she really pushed the limits of what it means to be truly open-minded, and I love that about her.

I forgave her. She still thinks she didn't lie, hiding under the umbrella of her diminished mental judgment at the time. Not fair.

Right now, all I know, is that after almost six months of no communication with her, after being in a real relationship for 9 months, almost 24/7, and after dreaming of her almost every night, missing her presence in the waking hours, and being unamused by perfectly fine women, who should "on paper", make a more than suitable replacement for her, I can only wonder if she thinks of me as much, or misses me as much, even though her last words to me, were filled with hatred.

I dated women much older then her, older than me, younger than her, wealthy women, broke girls and... nothing.

I still love her, and she's the only person I ever truly saw a future with. That's saying a lot.

She was also my friend. We were so deep as friends, that we'd made a pact not to just let our relationship fall apart, without real warning, talks, etc.

That never happened. It was very abrupt.

She broke my heart.

I miss my friend.

We'd done and felt things we'd never done or felt for any other person. Fact.

I will admit that my ego wouldn't allow me to be her friend, because I couldn't understand how such an open-minded, forgiving person, could hold me down on something that wasn't intentionally meant to hurt her, and over something so very much smaller than what we were, and what we felt for each other.

She summed up almost 24/7 of a year together, as a team, into the worst thing that ever happened to her, and I really hope that these past five months (and hopefully, after dating oner people) has jogged her memory a little.

People remember only what they want to remember, I guess.

I had my own issues with her idiosyncracies, but I know I love her deeply because I couldn't give a shit about them.

I wish I could hard-reboot our relationship.

I cannot imagine not ever speaking to her again.

I've never understood how people can be so close, then.. just like that, never see each other again.

My chest is killing me.

All of my friends think I'm fine. I put up a good act.

I'm so depressed.

Last edited:
Happy belated birthday&New Year. I hope you read my comment below. I miss you.

I am a former sub of SINPAIN who has had a tremendous amount of real life experience with him. He is truthfully a very fun Dom and a great sex partner. I would highly recommend him as a play partner but that's as far as I would recommend going. He's not honest about his identity and manipulative. He doesn't really respect boundaries and will take advantage of your kindness if you allow him to. Superficially charming in the right context, which is indeed fun but if you're looking for consistency or someone to put your trust into, you're looking in the wrong place.

I hope the passage of time has made you un-hate me, and I hope we can see each other again. I don't care about the past. If you're game, we can sort things out slowly. Let's start over. Really slowly. Let's be friends. I miss our friendship. Read my comments above.

Last edited:
To those who cared, thank you. I never thought it possible.

I'd like to thank the and women (and a few men) who've filled my inbox to the limit with kind words about my situation. I'm rather shocked at how forgiving, understanding and most of all, kind you have all been. I know that it's taken quite some time for many of the same people who doubted my motives/actions on this site to finally come around to see that I really was here to find someone who was actually in my city, and who actually fit what I was looking for. I just didn't think they'd do a 180 and be so very kind. Sure, we all have faults, and I've learned mine, but I feel that I've also grown a bit, and that's in learning that I have finally felt what true love must feel like. Trust me on this, when I say that despite the very few things about her that I'm against, or don't sit very well with me, I found that I didn't care, and that all I wanted was to have her in my life again. Alas, if she doesn't return my heartfelt email, I'll have to move on, and of course, resume my search. It'll be tough, and I know for a fact she's feeling the way I do (Mutual acquaintances who've filled me in, unsolicited, and also by sheer chance, have found out unfortunate things from random people), which makes me want to be there for her again. She doesn't think I care about her, but I truly do.
So, if I don't hear from her in a day or so, I'll try my best to compartmentalize my deep feels for her, and hope for the best in finding another special woman, out of the 3.5 billion out there. I still dream of her, and the heart aches at times, but I'm not depressed anymore, and I can hide my boredom with other girls much better.
Thanks again, everyone.

I'm bumping this thread, as I am now in search for a new female who fits my search.

I've been doing sessions with a few subs who are far away, or who are owned, yet but allowed to play (or not.. go figure), but it would be great to meet someone in my city or surrounding area. Feel free to post here, or just pm me. Cheers!

SINPAIN

I'm a new member to lit; and an inexperienced sub. I had the opportunity to play with SIR a bit this afternoon. He was able to bring out the inner dirty fantasies of my mind, and make me cum harder than I had in a very long time. I certainly enjoyed my time with SIR and would be happy to get to know him better, and play more in the future.

I have spent some time with SIR now and I have enjoyed every bit of it. He has opened my mind to many different things and helped me explore the nasty girl I am. I've cum many times from sharing his company. I have had the opportunity to explore with other Doms, and be free to do as I choose. This has allowed me to explore a slutty side of myself I didn't realize I had - as well as other interests such as pain. I've had the pleasure of having him as my SIR while also playing with others. Which has been quite the treat in terms of discovering myself and what I like and dislike. But above he has opened my eyes to my own reality, and helped me within my own life which I will be ever thankful for. Including being critical at times when I needed it. When he could have simply been coddling and pacified me. Thank you SIR for what has been so far a very inspiring time. In more ways than one.

Last edited:
My time with SIR has come to an end. Of my own accord. I will say that the time I spent with him was very memorable. I enjoyed every moment that I actually got to spend with him. He has many good qualities. His voice being a huge one. So if you're ever being tempted to Skype him I would go for it. It is a treat. I will miss it very much. He can show you many things if you are a sub. But I wouldn't hope for anything more intimate. In the end I think it would only waste his time and lead yourself to heartache. You can be his sub. But I don't think he would ever truly be any one person's SIR. Which I was aware of from the get go. He has his faults as any man would. I don't think there is anything to be afraid of as others have alluded to in the past. He's a very busy man. That I understood from the beginning. I will definitely miss conversing with him. But it is time to go. Wishing him all the best. :kiss:

I thought the "reposted above" guy was a nutbar but this has opened by eyes to a whole new level of dickheadedness.

Back