Help Hatachi Magic Wand in the UK

Poppet01

Virgin
Joined
Oct 31, 2012
Posts
4
Morning all.

I am wanting to buy a GENUINE Hitachi Magic Wand in the UK
Ive searched around the internet but cant find any UK sellers.


Help ! :cattail:
 
Many Thanks.
Ive tried to order from that site and it wont allow me to place the order.

Strange.
 
I was told

That the Hitachi is NOT designed for operation on UK voltage. I bought a lovehoney clone, and it seems to work fine.

I want to know that its a genuine Hitachi.
Too many fakes out there apparently.
 
I want to know that its a genuine Hitachi.
Too many fakes out there apparently.

The genuine Hitachi is actually made by Vibratex, just so you know.

You could contact the people at http://www.hitachi-magic-wand-massagers.co.uk/ to see why you're having trouble ordering. At that price, I'm sure they'd be happy to place your order via phone.

Another route is to order from a US retailer that will ship to the UK. Some do ship internationally. Obviously you'll need to get a power converter as well.

What about actual sex stores? I know a lot of them have switched to selling knock-offs, but surely some must have the real deal or be willing to order it for you.

You could also look on eBay. Verify that it's a genuine product with the seller, only order from sellers with very high ratings on tons of sales transactions, and pay with a credit card or Paypal for extra protection.

If you can, buy at least the curved/g-spot vinyl attachment with your Wand. Whether you're male or female, I guarantee you'll be happy you did so.
 
That the Hitachi is NOT designed for operation on UK voltage. I bought a lovehoney clone, and it seems to work fine.

Yeah, that's my thought about it too... that it's hard to find a genuinely good clone that would work with my voltage. I'm also perhaps a bit irrationally concerned that the reputed strength of the Hitachi or clones would 'break something'... That I'd be unable to be stimulated by my hands or something... but as I'm unlikely to get my hands on one any time soon, it's a moot point. :)
 
That the Hitachi is NOT designed for operation on UK voltage. I bought a lovehoney clone, and it seems to work fine.

I'm in the uk & mine is genuine but it does have a uk adapter (supplied).
I'm trying to remember where I got it from.
 
Back
Top