What is your surprise turn on?

Polka dots!!! - I know, I know its very strange but ladies in black and white polka dot dresses or tops get me every time - Coupled with a pert bosom and alice band and I'll shoot right on the spot!!
 
I would have never thought, but after reading so many descriptions and posts here... rimming. (blush)
 
Turn ons

Taking personal pics and mailing (not email) them to someone special.
 
I love this thread! For me, my surprise turn ons have to do with intelligence. I find myself wildly attracted to really smart, brainy, nerdy, thinker types ... not intellectual snobs ... but I work with a guy who is just wicked smart -- all numbers -- and while I would not normally give him a 2nd look - when he gets going about data and statistics I just want to do dirty, dirty things to him.

I also worked with a chemist at large cosmetics/haircare company and he was giving me an explanation on how a particular type of shampoo and conditioner worked and I was incredibly turned on.

Yes, yes, and yes! You totally said it. There's nothing sexier than someone telling me all about something totally esoteric. It can be just mesmerizing when someone smart and geeky is really into whatever it is they do.
:)Nikki
 
Sunglasses

The right pair of sunglasses on the right face and I am instantly aroused. I have no idea why, but I enjoy it.
 
I have very secluded property that consists of a a private well stocked pond, 90 acres of woods, plus horse pastures and fields etc... I don't like to wear clothes and usually don't unless I have to. I find it a huge turn on to be outside, fishing, working, or what ever without clothes.
 
On a small handful of occasions since I became an adult, I've been in angry, vociferous arguments with men and have found myself frustratedly turned-on when the arguments end. It's strange because it seems like the opposite of how I'd expect or want to feel at those moments. In each case, I've still been mad at the person, but my body was telling me that it was time to get it on. If I were somehow compelled to answer honestly, if the person who I had been fighting with asked, "So, do you wanna fuck?", I'd have answered, "Yes! But not with you!"
 
On a small handful of occasions since I became an adult, I've been in angry, vociferous arguments with men and have found myself frustratedly turned-on when the arguments end. It's strange because it seems like the opposite of how I'd expect or want to feel at those moments. In each case, I've still been mad at the person, but my body was telling me that it was time to get it on. If I were somehow compelled to answer honestly, if the person who I had been fighting with asked, "So, do you wanna fuck?", I'd have answered, "Yes! But not with you!"

ha not as strange as you think. I think it is funny
 
turn on

I'm not into pain being adminitered to me, but when my wife runs her fingernails on my testicles hard it is instantly up and ready to go.
 
I had an ex that I am pretty sure was like this. She would pick fights and they would end in some wild sex. ;)

On a small handful of occasions since I became an adult, I've been in angry, vociferous arguments with men and have found myself frustratedly turned-on when the arguments end. It's strange because it seems like the opposite of how I'd expect or want to feel at those moments. In each case, I've still been mad at the person, but my body was telling me that it was time to get it on. If I were somehow compelled to answer honestly, if the person who I had been fighting with asked, "So, do you wanna fuck?", I'd have answered, "Yes! But not with you!"
 
Intelligent wordplay. I was texting with a coworker once, Ivy League grad, and just the way he could banter. God, I was hot for him after that!
I totally agree. A man's ability to communicate in an intelligent manner combined with a great sense of humor is a huge turn on to me.
 
I am bisexual and am a bit of a "tit woman". Quite often while grocery shopping I will notice other women whose nipples are erect and hard through their bikini top, t shirt , etc., even sweaters. This gets my bi side raging. ;)
 
I have noticed more often...I'm looking too see if a woman's pants are pulled up enough to show her pussy outline.....

I may have mentioned this. Giving my wife a French Manicure on her toes....turns me on immensely;)

Is that weird

WELL DAGG-GUM, I can't believe I forgot this....I luv shaving Mrs K's pussy....We've dubbed it 'pussy shaving party'....though it's just the two of us.
 
Chilli peppers

A colleague who knew i loved chilli peppers (the food not the band) , e-mailed me out of the blue to say how much she loved sucking the juice off chilli peppers.

When i e-mailed back saying it was inappropriate in the work place to send such a flirty e-mail (tounge in cheek), she replied 'it would onlty be inappropraite if you were imagining them strategically placed on me'.

It was only a little flirt but surprisingly hot! I couldn't focus on my work that afternoon.
 
A woman's tits being grabbed from behind or rough nipple play. Can make me quiver in anticipation.

Feeling my girl's wet pussy on my face.
 
Being called horrible, degrading things that make my inner feminist cringe. I was being a bit of a brat and taunting one of my partners awhile back and he responded by throwing me down onto the bed face-first, pinning me beneath him, and whisperig something along the lines of "you stupid fucking bitch--I make up the rules, you follow, goddamn slut" hotly into my ear while holding my head in place by gripping my ponytail in his fist.

I fucking melted...
 
Back
Top