Ask MsDollie

LIVINRFANTASIES

In a Cornfield Near You
0AJRpEP.jpg

Ask MsDollie
My husband has added a lot of my pictures and we both write comments on the threads. He’s even started several threads about me that just don’t seem to get any interest.
Now I get a lot of messages from men and women about the comments and the pictures. Almost everyone has been sweet and friendly. I try to answer the questions as honestly as I can. Most of everything about us is in the stories we have and more that we hope to add.
We both get some nasty comments and insults. I’m sure those will continue here. We are here to share our past and to have a good time. Those type comments will be ignored.
I have been getting messages suggesting I start my own thread. Since my husband’s threads didn’t make it I can’t see how mine would do any better. Most members seem more interesting in complaining abut each other and politics on threads.
More begging from my message friends made me decide to just do it this way. Let’s make this like Dear Abby. Ask me questions and let me know your problems and dreams. I will try my best to reply.
My husband checks and corrects my many mistakes and he adds the pictures I pick out. Mostly I have no idea what I’m doing but it’s been fun.

Thanks. Now it’s time to ask MsDollie.

0AJRpEP.jpg

Ask MsDollie
My husband has added a lot of my pictures and we both write comments on the threads. He’s even started several threads about me that just don’t seem to get any interest.
Now I get a lot of messages from men and women about the comments and the pictures. Almost everyone has been sweet and friendly. I try to answer the questions as honestly as I can. Most of everything about us is in the stories we have and more that we hope to add.
We both get some nasty comments and insults. I’m sure those will continue here. We are here to share our past and to have a good time. Those type comments will be ignored.
I have been getting messages suggesting I start my own thread. Since my husband’s threads didn’t make it I can’t see how mine would do any better. Most members seem more interesting in complaining abut each other and politics on threads.
More begging from my message friends made me decide to just do it this way. Let’s make this like Dear Abby. Ask me questions and let me know your problems and dreams. I will try my best to reply.
My husband checks and corrects my many mistakes and he adds the pictures I pick out. Mostly I have no idea what I’m doing but it’s been fun.

Thanks. Now it’s time to ask MsDollie.

What is your favorite group sex memory?

MsDollie

What is your favorite group sex memory?
I was always afraid to have intercourse with other men. I had reasons I can't say here. After my husband joined some adult groups I was interested in gangbangs. Never had another man yet I wanted a lot right away.
Hubby first had our best friend do it then another good friend. After a few more men someone fixed me up with a large group of men. I can't take oral swallowing or anal. But in the gangbangs and several months more of them for hours at a time I had everything done that gangbangers do.
It nearly killed me but those memories are always there.
I suppose the favorite was in a friend's garage tied spread out with my husband and several of his friends taking turns.
I still can't believe I went from no other men to now many and love it. I was 73 before this even happened. I decided if I don't try this I will soon be too old.

I love this! Good for you!
Thanks Kimleigh. I realized I'm not getting any younger and I've missed so much even though we've done a lot. I have a great and understanding husband so I'm willing to try most anything now.

How about relating your latest sexual escapade!
My latest was this morning. After we moved back to the midwest we started looking for some of the men that used to fool around with me. Back then there was no intercourse. I now have several regular lovers and make love most mornings except weekends.
Our daughter gave us her favorite love seat. We found out the large padded arm on one end makes for perfect dog style intercourse if I lay over it. At my age it's perfect. All I have to do is lay there butt up.

I'm beginning to think going back to private messages may be better. This is too personal but we are here hoping our games will rub off on others who feel they are too old.

D(.)(.)

I get several dozen messages most days asking the same things over and over. I try to answer but the same guys ask again. I decided to start this thread so I would only have to answer once. It takes me forever to send a comment and my husband to correct my spelling.
So now I have this thread and very few bother.
I do realize most of you are shy and only write private messages. Believe me I'm embarrassed too but this is an adult group so let's do this together. Ask me here and not on those PM's so much.

MsDollie I love your new thread. I think it's a great idea. A Dear Abby Lit style :)

What is your fave room of the house to play around. Or do you prefer the great outdoors ?
And any suggestions on how to find private time when little privacy can be found ?

MsDollie I love your new thread. I think it's a great idea. A Dear Abby Lit style :)

What is your fave room of the house to play around. Or do you prefer the great outdoors ?
And any suggestions on how to find private time when little privacy can be found ?
Thanks Nurse Sassy. It seems like our threads just die and fade away. We appreciate your reply.
We recently moved. But at the other house our living room was my favorite place with lovers. Now that we are settled in here it's the love seat our daughter gave us, also in the living room near the front door.
Up until we got older the great outdoors was the best. We camped and hiked a lot. Random picnic tables and secluded little beach spots became our love nests.

When we had the three kids at home I had to wait until they were in bed, at school, or take long baths.

D(.)(.)

Bashfull members keep asking questions through messages.

Yes I do wear revealing tops in public and pose with strangers.
WAqWYG9.jpg

maybe you could take those PM's and make them Anonymous questions and answer publicly here.
just a thought
:rose:

maybe you could take those PM's and make them Anonymous questions and answer publicly here.
just a thought
:rose:
Dollie----------- Thanks. Lots of men and women wrote in PM's that I should start a thread like this. Then they stopped writing and very few wrote here.
It seems like the silly threads go on and on.

Hey Ms Dollie .... Do you have a preferred age range in eager sexy men?

Just showing your page some love. I don't have any questions as of yet

I have a question. How do you approach a man for the first time, if you don't know he's interested in what you're offering? Is it an awkward conversation? Do you approach him? Does your husband?

MsDollie. Any advice for someone wanting to take the plunge into the dating world when she hasn't dated in 38 years ?

I have a question. How do you approach a man for the first time, if you don't know he's interested in what you're offering? Is it an awkward conversation? Do you approach him? Does your husband?
In all honesty I'm only looking for other men for fun and sex. I just put on my slut clothes and together we go out where we've found that older men hang out. Places like hiking trails and boat ramps where they fish. Nothing romantic yet we've found lonely playful men.
Bars are just hangouts for guys wanting to see boobs and meet for quick sex.

MsDollie. Any advice for someone wanting to take the plunge into the dating world when she hasn't dated in 38 years ?
Darlin I have never really dated. I can only write from things I see and read from others. Just dressing nice while shopping and dining out might attract a nice man.
Mostly you have to get out of the house. Maybe even walks in the park or a museum.
Don't rush anything but follow your feelings. Most men are only after sex and security.

Back