F looking for m pen pal

new to this :')

Not sure how this works. I apologise to anyone whose time I wasted. Just joined this site and wanted to make friends more easily. Thought if I said I was a guy it would help. Sorry, was a stupid thing to say and has caused confusion.

Last edited:
Ok, well, I am new to this site. Ill be honest and you can make a judgement on whether or not to believe me :) I am a pretty young guy (teenage and legal, nothing stupid), and I have a girlfriend, but I would enjoy getting some extra chat :') Im not sure if you want to do sexual talk etc, but Im up for that, or just a normal chat. Im from the UK, so if you are too, we might be able to text? :) xx
You need to make up your mind if you are a guy or a girl. The other post by you said you were a girl (female) Why waste people's time on silly things like this ????

Ty for the msgs, must say if u don't know what gender u r it does rule you out lol

Btw ppl, pls stop sending me msgs asking about phone/cam the clue is in pen pal lol. Hope you're all having a sexy day

Btw ppl, pls stop sending me msgs asking about phone/cam the clue is in pen pal lol. Hope you're all having a sexy day

Ok I have had a very sexy day to day thank you;) Now I didnt ask for phone or web cam, I may have mentioned pictures, just to see what yur face looks like, and I am quite prepared to send photos of me fully clothed if I can find them. I have lotes of just face though. If you are serious about pen pals then its now time to make your choice and test the water

Ok I have had a very sexy day to day thank you;) Now I didnt ask for phone or web cam, I may have mentioned pictures, just to see what yur face looks like, and I am quite prepared to send photos of me fully clothed if I can find them. I have lotes of just face though. If you are serious about pen pals then its now time to make your choice and test the water

Wtf??

Back