Selling panties

Please don't advertise for other sites on here.

Thanks!

Moderator.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Camgirls do this all the time. They sell their cumsoiled underwear to the highest tipper. I don't get why guys would want these panties, but... to each their own.
 
What Appeals To Me...,

It's knowing she wore them played with herself wearing them...the smell of her
pussy..because I know what she looks like and she always writes me telling me
what she was thinking when she would cum in them..
 
Then I don't want to buy any of your panties, if you are not going to meet me if I buy some! Grin!

Thanks for your reply! It just piqued my interest - I just want to know more about it. Not necessarily wanting to do it and I'd never meet anyone if I did do it...
 
I don't think anyone would really make a lot of money selling on craigslist or other similar sites. You'd need a dedicated successful professional site.

But I think it's fun to do, not for the money, but for the exhibitionist aspect, the thrill.
 
I read an article once of someone who did this, and it took so much time and too many emails to filter out the weirdos and to arrange a meeting that it wasn't worth it financially.

And if it's done my mail, that's a whole other set of problems, like arranging payment and keeping it anonymous.
 
But I think it would be fun, and a bit of an ego boost.

I've also fantasized about purposefully leaving soiled panties for someone to find.
 
Back
Top