Who ACTUALLY enjoys sucking?

what is not to like ,the thrill of taking out your mans cock or watching him unzip and take it out that first kiss on the tip the slow licking up and down the sheer pleasure when you finally take it in your mouth and start to suck and the joy of having his cum flood your mouth and the sweet kisses i like to give it after he has finished cumming ,heaven.

I love sucking cock. I met someone today and he asked what I like. I said, "I like to suck ".
I walked into a booth and he followed. He put his hands on my shoulders and gently pushed me on my knees. He unbuckled and feed me. He pulled out, then let me lick his balls. I asked him to cum in my mouth. A minute later he is holding my head and coating my tongue. Wonderful!

I love sucking cock. I met someone today and he asked what I like. I said, "I like to suck ".
I walked into a booth and he followed. He put his hands on my shoulders and gently pushed me on my knees. He unbuckled and feed me. He pulled out, then let me lick his balls. I asked him to cum in my mouth. A minute later he is holding my head and coating my tongue. Wonderful!

Wonderful indeed! Got hard reading this. You're a cock sucker after my own heart.

I love love love sucking cock!!! I am female and love women, but omg I could never give up the feel of a nice meaty cock in my mouth. My favorite place to be is down on my knees begging for it - I don't just lick it or suck it - I truly worship it, all of it, the head, the shaft, the sack, the balls, even a litle bit of rimming when possible, the whole experience is thrilling for me, love bobbing my head up and down taking it in while whirling my tongue all over it just as much as I love having my head held still while getting it shoved down my throat... I love to nuzzle it and rub it on my face but totally get off by being dickslapped across the face with my mouth wide open eagerly waiting to be fed a nice hot load.... I love cock - if I had one of my own I'd never leave the house - I don't know how you guys do it!! Add me to the list of eager cocksuckers :)

I love love love sucking cock!!! I am female and love women, but omg I could never give up the feel of a nice meaty cock in my mouth. My favorite place to be is down on my knees begging for it - I don't just lick it or suck it - I truly worship it, all of it, the head, the shaft, the sack, the balls, even a litle bit of rimming when possible, the whole experience is thrilling for me, love bobbing my head up and down taking it in while whirling my tongue all over it just as much as I love having my head held still while getting it shoved down my throat... I love to nuzzle it and rub it on my face but totally get off by being dickslapped across the face with my mouth wide open eagerly waiting to be fed a nice hot load.... I love cock - if I had one of my own I'd never leave the house - I don't know how you guys do it!! Add me to the list of eager cocksuckers :)

you express the feeling so well honey and you are now officially a member of the club,lol,x

Gee, I feel the same way!

I like knowing it's enjoyed, but due to a sensitive gag reflex I've always been worried I am going to throw up if I get into it too much. Now I have discovered comfortably numb and both myself and my husband think it's gold. Hubby wants to buy shares in the company. :p

Apologies for sounding like an infomercial.

That would make any man happy..........IMHO! I'm sure some will disagree but, That's my view.

Great sexy post! you have wonderful enthusiasm!

love to suck cock, dont know why, love the look on the guys face as i slowly work on him, teasing. damn..

I have a very good friend that has told me more than once that she simply will not give a bj. Me, I do in fact like giving them. It took me quite some time to get over the feeling that I was not really doing it right though he has never complained. :D

It's difficult for me to understand how it is that there are people who DON'T love sucking cock!! It's incomprehensible!

I love everything oral and that includes sucking cock. Love the feel, taste and smell. My friend likes the slurping sounds I inadvertently make.

Love sucking a trimmed or hairless cock but prefer to 69! Mutual Pleasure!

Surprised

Surprised at how much I like my friend's 8" in my mouth and throat. Love to feel him push it past my gag reflex.

I luv it when its semi erect and it swells hard as I bath it with my mouth. The next fav part is after I've teased him so long that he forces my head down to his pubic hairs and face fucks me until he fills my throat with cum.

Back