The New Assistant (Closed for Kaciemae)

Working thru the files on my desk and making a few phone calls, I finally make plans for the next 2 weeks of client meetings, most of them in town, but one out of town next. Buzzing you to come in.

"I sent you an e-mail with the meeting schedule for the next 2 weeks. You will see that next week, there is an out of town meeting. You will find all of the hotel info her in the client file. You should plan on going with me again. If you wish, you can book two adjoining rooms."
 
Fully engrossed in my computer work, I jump when the buzzer sounds. When it does, I immediately head to your office..."Yes, David, How may i assist you ? " I ask sweetly...

I listen intently as you explain the schedule for the next two weeks and understand what is required of me; so I get started right away on the hotel reservations for the out of town client meeting.
 
Turning back to my files, I wrap up my work for the day, just as you come in with the travel arrangements. "Did you reserve two rooms, or just one?"

"What would you like to do for dinner tonight? We can go anywhere you like, or pick up something on the way back to the condo." I fully intend to have my way with you later, but that will not be apparent until we are home and I decide for sure how to test your submissiveness tonight.
 
As I enter your office ready to hand you the travel arrangements, your question thru me off guard alittle but I didnt let you know, I kept myself composed. I answered sweetly and alittle bashful " Only one, if...if thats ok..."

" Dinner sounds nice. How bout Excel tonight ? "

Not sure what youve got in store for me tonight after dinner, but Im alittle excited but at the same time alittle timid/scared....not knowing if I can handle it or not....
 
"Sounds like a good choice to me. Call them and make reservations in my name for 6:30. And then, I am ready to get out of here for the day. We'll have time to go back to the condo so that I can take a quick shower and change before dinner. You look just fine; I want to change into something a little more casual."

Shutting down my computer as you confirm the reservtion for dinner; taking the short wa;k back to the condo, I walk into the bedroom and strip down for a shower, not bothering to close the door.
 
As you finish up at your desk, I call the restaurant "Excel", make the reservations for 6:30 and make sure that there in your name....
As you walk out of the office, I wave at you to let you know I'll be at the condo as soon as I done closing the office up....I finsh quickly w the restaurant, shut my computer down, and locked the office.

I walked into the condo, hearing the water running, I knew you were in the shower already. I walked into the bathroom to see how far along you were in the process....undressing as I walked....I reached the shower door, opened it....

.....and looked at you.....
 
"Hmmm, come on in, the water's just fine . . . " Never get tired looking at your naked body. "We can't take too long now, babe . . . more time later . . turn around and let me get your back."

We have enough time for a nice shower so I make sure to get my hands on as much as possible.
 
"Mmm, ty, I sure will...." As I step into the shower w you...letting the water cascade over my body as you soap up my backside.

Feeling your hands rubbing my body sends thrills thru my. My cunt begins to moisten alittle bit. I quickly wash my hair, as you wash my front side....
Youve mostly already washed up but I help just alittle by washing you cock, your buttocks and then your legs, making sure there perfectly clean....
 
"Cedar, I could stay in here and finish what we have started; but, I really want to enjoy a nice dinner first." Stepping out, I grab one towel and hand you another; towelling myself, then your back. Leaning over I kiss one of your breasts and suck a bit on the nipple.

"Dress casual for dinner, Cedar . . . but no bra." I start getting dressed in jeans and a plain button down shirt, loafers, no socks.
 
I towel off and walk into the bedroom thinking about what to wear.

I grab a nice pair of jeans,silk and lace panties, a casual blouse, and 1 inch heels but NO bra; then slip my jewelry on....
 
"Nice choice, love; I will be happy to have you on my arm this evening. I'm sure there will be many jealous men tonight."

Before we leave, I pull you close for a kiss and hug, feeling your breasts press against me, your nipples hard, not used to being uncovered under your blouse.

"Cedar, there is something you must understand about our relationship: You have given yourself totally to me; however, I will always make sure that you are sexually satisfied. You giving yourself to me is expected, but I also want you to be completely pleasured."
 
"Thank You Baby...;and Im the lucky one to have you on my arm tonite....I do hope that their are many a jealous man out there bc I think your the luckiest one of all..."

I do so enjoy our kisses, each and everytime. As soon as my breasts touch your hard chest, my nipples become hard rocks; making it to where you can see them thru my blouse.

Slightly blushing, but telling him whats in my heart
"David, I, well, I understand fully at what your saying. I thought it over that day and had made my decision or I wouldnt have come to you like I had. I didnt even truelly know if I had done what I done the right way or not, but I was trying to show you that I was wanting to give you my total submission over to you. Yes, I do know that you will always one way or another fully sexually satisfy me, as I will you; to me, its a mutual street that we're on.
 
Listening to what you are saying, inwardly smiling at your verbal commitment of your submission to me. Feeling your nipples pressing into my chest; if they stay like that, quite a few will see how your aroused state, and will be jealous because they know what my evening will be like.

"Thank you, love, for saying that. We should be going in keep our dinner reservation." Squeezing your butt softly as we leave the condo.
 
Inwardly Im hoping that youve understood what I just tried so hard to get across to you.

I simply smile at you, and nod my approval of dinner now bc Im famished....I smile at your playful squeezing of my butt, bc I know more comes later...
 
I believe I have understood, love . . . You are mine; you have given your body and your sexual being to me; but I have told you that I will never leave you unsatisfied.

Driving my car from the condo to the restaurant; leaving the car with the valet and entering just as our reservation is scheduled. I see several business acquaintances in the restaurant, many with their wives, and every damn one of them giving you a very careful examination . . . and fucking jealous.

Seated at a semi-private booth in the corner . . . "Would you like wine tonight, love?"
 
My darling David, Im so glad that you understand what Im trying so hard to say to you; myself tho am trying to understand exactly what I have become or have I always been this way and just needed the right person to bring it out ??

Seeing you business aqauintances and their wives also giving me the 'examination' as we greet them as we pass by theach of their tables...Seeing in each of the wive's eyes how jealous they are at how my body looks in just my causal clothes. My breasts slightly bouncy, nipples hardening from rubbing up against my blouse and very visible thru my blouse...
Knowing that your business aqauintances were jealous of you for having such a beautiful woman on your arm, and the wives jealous of me for having such a handsome man on my arm...What ever shall we do ??

'No babe, no wine for me tonite, ok...I think I'll just have sweet tea, ok'...
 
"Good thought, baby . . . I'll just have a diet coke tonight"

Studying the menu until our drinks are served; order when the waiter returns, then sitting back in our booth and talking quietly, still watching the looks on peoples' faces as tehy try to sneak a look in our direction.

After a wonderful meal, we leave the restaurant to more stares and jealous looks. Decide to be a 'good boy' and not pat you on the ass on the way out. "How about a drive down by the lake before we go back to the condo?"
 
" O, Darling, a drive by down by the lake on such a beautiful nite as this..."

Knowing in my heart that it will get my juices flowing for later. My hearts already racing in anticapation for what tonight holds for us both. Will I grow in submission for you ?? Will your dominace be harsh or subtle ?? Have done something to deserve punishment ??

" O, Darling, its so beautiful tonite. I wish we could just drive forever and not ever look back...As I reach over to kiss your check..."
 
Driving slowly thru the city and out to the lake; pulling into the lake drive that circles the lake. Driving to the far side so that we can look back toward the city lights as they bounce off the shimmering lake.

Pulling into an unoccupied parking lot and shutting off the car engine, "Makes you feel like a teenager again, parking out the lake?" Leaning over and pulling you to me; kissing you softly on the lips; fingers find your breast, caressing it thru the material of your blouse, finding out just how hard your nipples already are.

"Unbutton your blouse for me, Cedar."
 
Noticing how beautiful the city lights look as we drive thru the city enjoying the wonderful evening. Noticing now that weve pulled into the lake drive, my heart skips a few beats ...

As we pull into the the unoccupied area of the parking lot, you shutting off the car; all I hear is the whine of the engine cooling off as you tlk to me. My minds a fog, I dont even feel you pull me into the kiss, let alone you fingering my intensely hard nipples.

You break thru my foggy mind with your deep commanding voice...I dont hear the words perssay but I my fingers seem to automatically know what to do...So I start unbuttoning my blouse right there in the middle of the lake parking lot. But I didnt protest, I didnt have one to give, bc I felt free, it felt good to have my breast shining for ALL to see...
 
As you follow my instruction and unbutton your blouse, your tits free from all confinement . . . the cool breeze turning your nipples into hard little nubs. Leaning over and sucking on your nipples, hearing your soft moans as my tongue traces circles around each nipple and suck your breast into my mouth.

"I think it's time to get back to the condo . . . don't want to attract too much attention here, do we?" Starting the car, "Leave your blouse unbuttoned as we drive back, love."
 
The cool air sending goose bumps across by breasts as sit there w my shirt unbuttoned awaiting your next instructions...And then I get to enjoy the heat of your mouth on my nipples.

Just above a whisper I say " Would it be so bad if we did attract some attention ?? "
Buut then settle back into my seat with my shirt unbuttoned as you have said. For I know that you are testing me to see if I am going to do as you say no matter where we are or what it is...As you start the car, I settle in for the long ride home .

Thinking to myself...pls let there be ppl around to see me...but then again pls pls pls dont let there be anyone around to see me....
 
Driving back to the condo, we don't seem to attract much attention, although I did see one couple at a corner do a double-take when they saw your exposed breasts. Once we get back to the condo building and park in the garage, I see you tense up a bit. Although my parking place is just outside the entrance to my unit, there is still a chance that we might meey someone in the hall. "You may button the top two buttons of your blouse before we go in."

I know you are trying to be totally submissive, but there is no reason to completely embarrass you in public.
 
Feeling the wind swoosh past my breasts as we drive the convertible w the windows and top down, I feel little prickly goose bumps arise on my skin. My nipples become intense harden stubs due to the cool night air. The goose bump race down my belly and around my sides where my blouse has spread open.

I blushed as I had noticed the couple take a double take at my " indescretion " of being " topless ".

As you parked the car in our spot, I do tense just a bit, not sure if you will allow me to button up or even hold my shirt closed til we reach the condo. Your voice breaks into my thoughts when you tell me I may button the top two buttons of my blouse. As of then you could have heard a pin drop from my end bc my heart had stopped while I had awaited that answer from you. Before getting oout I button the top two buttons to cover my breasts up.

Im glad you seem to understand where Im coming from in my duties....
 
Entering the condo, "Cedar, go ahead and get ready for bed. I will join you in a few minutes. When I come into the bedroom, I will expect to find you lying naked on the bed on your back."

Knowing you will follow my instructions, I take time to lock the door and set the security system. Walking down the hall, I hear your soft breathing as you are prepared for me. I can imagine how wet your pussy is, expecting an intense love-making session after our time at the lake.
 
Back
Top