Forbidden Furry Love

-Miles began to get turned on a bit wondering why as he opened his mouth meeting her tongue with his. messaging her tongue with his.-
 
*Nichole was surprised he knew what to do with his tongue. She rubbed her tongue against his, as well. Slowly she slid her hand up and down his arm then grabbed his hand placing it on her thigh.*
 
-Miles slightly froze in place his hand was on her thigh. He only herd of things what to do but he didn't know he only slightly moved his hands messaging her thigh. Miles's brain was frying up, Miles also did start to feel really good how much will he show her.-
 
*Nichole slowly broke away from the kiss and whispered in her brother's ear* "That is called a French Kiss, brother. You did very well. Remember to be gentle with your tongue at first and then slowly get more demanding. When you kiss a girl and want to use your tongue you must ask entrance. Be a gentleman. Do it like I did rub your tongue across her lip and wait until she opens her mouth." *she demonstrated again by rubbing her tongue across his lip.* "Also when the kiss gets more heated you should move you hand up a little higher. Don't be afraid. If she doesn't like it, she will tell you." *gently she grabbed his hand and moved it higher on her thigh, mere centimeters from her pussy.*
 
-Miles understood responding her her words as he moved his hand gently up after she stopped and began to touch her inner thighs. Miles crept his hand up and rubbed her pussy gently with his fingers nice and easy he blushed getting hard.-"Is this correct?"
 
*Nichole moaned softly. She was tempted to skip the basics and head straight for sex but this is not how its done.* "Yes but work your way up there at a snails pace. It draws out the pleasure and drives women crazy. You want that. You want your lover to be so turned on she's ready to hump your brains out. Got it?"
 
-Miles retracted his hand slowly inch by slow inch he crawled his hand up gently shimmying up her leg and back down teasing it and crept slowly back up as he saw his sister breath hard.-"Like this sis?"-his fingers dance inches from her pussy this time.-
 
*Nichole breathing got heavier as her brother teased her. He had some very natural talent for her to work with. She could teach him to be a very good lover.* "Yes just like that. Now once things get hot and heavy, you may begin to undress her. Undress me." *she stood up to make it easy for him.*
 
-Miles removed her top first unhooking her bra as he removed her skirt and blushed seeing his sisters body.-"Then what sis?"-he asked as he stood up for her to.-
 
*Nichole stepped closed to him and pulled his shirt off. Getting to her knees she slipped his shorts and underwear off.* "Now I will teach you oral pleasure." *she leaned forward and flicked her rough tongue against his cock*
 
-Miles jumped slightly at her tongue he purred almost at the sensation and gasped feeling a bit nervous.-"Oh Nichole..that....is amazing."-he said between groans.-
 
*Nichole watched his cock grow hard as she licked. After only a few moments it was hard and at full length. She wasn't surprised that he was large. In preparation of this ritual she sneaked a few peeks of his body when he wasn't looking. It was still impressive though. She licked the precum from his head. He tasted incredible and she took his head into her mouth and sucked*
 
-Miles gasped as he had to then sit lucky that bed was behind him.-"Oh Nichole...that....that is amazing."-Miles twitched a bit in her mouth his fingers ran through her hair out of instinct.-
 
*Nichole would have smiled if her mouth wasn't full. She sucked harder and bobbed her head up and down. Never would she gave thought that he tasted so good bit he did.*
 
-Miles groaned he was going insane his cock twitched.-"Nichole....I....I...I am going........"-he gasped and a small scream as he came filling her mouth.-"Nichole....."-he said after the initial explosion he looked to her eyes which seem to glisten like his did when looking at her.-
 
*Nichole swallowed all his creamy cum. Her brother's cum was the best she ever tasted. It took all her will power to release his cock* "That, dear brother, was a blow job. Now some women wont swallow your cum like I did. Don't take it personally. Some just don't like the taste. Ready for your last lesson of the day?"
 
-Miles nods.-"I am ready sister what do I have to do next?"-He asked as he was excited to continue this ritual.-
 
*Nichole smiled and sat on the bed. She spread her legs wide, exposing her glistening pussy.* "Come here, brother. Now your going to learn to pleasure a woman's pussy."
 
-Miles blushed and leaned in as he looked to her eyes.-"What would you want me to do?"
 
*Nichole grabbed his head and pulled it forward. She used her other hand to rub her pussy lips.* "These are the lips. Lick them. It gives a woman pleasure and leads to a great orgasm." *She moved her fingers*
 
-Miles blushed and lapped her pussy like he was lapping her tongue before but slipped his tongue around an don her lips so far exactly as told holding her hips a bit for stability.-
 
*She moaned softly and had to fight to keep from closing her eyes in bliss. This was about teaching her brother, not about her pleasure.* "Good boy. Now stick your tongue in the hole, taste my pussy. Keep your tongue loose. Wiggle it a little."
 
-Miles dug his tongue in and lapped hungrily in side her pussy moving it around to please her pussy as juices began to flow.-"mmm Sister this is so good."
 
*She was mesmerized by the sight of her brother lapping at her pussy. Her hand began to rub his head softly as he continued to lick.* "Mmm yes brother. It's all for you. Lick it up. Slide your tongue in and out."
 
-as Miles moved his tongue in side her he began slipping it in and out of her pussy. Miles was loving this very much enjoying the way her juices flowed and enjoying the way he was feeling being with her.-
 
Back
Top