Panties, or no panties?

Panties, or no panties?

• Panties

Votes: 26 33.3%
  • No Panties

Votes: 52 66.7%

• Total voters
I prefer my wife to go without panties when she's in a dress, or just lounging around in one of my shirts. On the other hand, I love the sight of an attractive ass wrapped in panties, especially if there is a little jiggle to it.

I also prefer a neatly trimmed pussy. A neatly trimmed triangle or thin landing strip on her mound with her shaved or waxed below is also very sexy IMO.

As a female, this question always stumps me...On one hand, I find it very exciting to go out to the bars or clubs (or work even) without panties on. It feels free and naughty, especially if I am wearing a skirt. But, on the other hand, sometimes I find it more stimulating to wear a very small pair of thongs. I guess it is due to the way the fabric feels while it is pulled tight against me, especially as I become "more excited". So, to get to the point...what is more of a turn on should you get to catch a "peek"...panties, or no panties?

It depends where I'm going, what mood I'm in. I've found I tend to lose my underwear when I go out anyway, so it's easier to go commando. Although I quite like giving my thongs away as a token of my gratitude though.

No panties is trashy. Always wear an undergarment unless you have pants/shorts on. If I were to see that a woman wasn't wearing panties/briefs/boxers/other undergarment, I'd think she was a skank and be incredibly turned off. If you are going to wear clothes, wear clothes.

You have a right to your opinion...,

No panties is trashy. Always wear an undergarment unless you have pants/shorts on. If I were to see that a woman wasn't wearing panties/briefs/boxers/other undergarment, I'd think she was a skank and be incredibly turned off. If you are going to wear clothes, wear clothes.

I respect your personal opinion however I do believe most men would not be turned off by a panty-less lady. On the flip side, a man without underwear would be a turn-off, I would think, to most women (double standard?!). What do you think??

Hmmm

As a female, this question always stumps me...On one hand, I find it very exciting to go out to the bars or clubs (or work even) without panties on. It feels free and naughty, especially if I am wearing a skirt. But, on the other hand, sometimes I find it more stimulating to wear a very small pair of thongs. I guess it is due to the way the fabric feels while it is pulled tight against me, especially as I become "more excited". So, to get to the point...what is more of a turn on should you get to catch a "peek"...panties, or no panties?

A thong, or transparent panties...not too thick in the fabric so u see a little skin ;)

Gotta be panties. I like how they make me feel sexy to wear satin panties and other lingerie. I think I deserve to feel sexy every day. One of my boyfriends once said panties are the best gift wrap every created. :)

I respect your personal opinion however I do believe most men would not be turned off by a panty-less lady. On the flip side, a man without underwear would be a turn-off, I would think, to most women (double standard?!). What do you think??

If he is wearing pants a man without underwear would be a turn on, as long as he was fully covered and I don't get a sneak-peek of his dangly bits in public.

If you think about it, men are labeled as, well, horny and women are not. Women are labeled as "trashy" or "slut" when they enjoy sex as much as men. There is a double standard there, yes. But when it comes to seeing someones naughty bits in public, that is always a bad thing in my opinion, male or female bits. Men, stereotypically, want to see the bits, so they would not be turned off by this.

Panties are an essential item of clothing that help make a woman feminine. Underwear are practical, functional and sometimes necessary. Panties are pretty, frivolous, voluptuous and sensual. The feel can be stimulating and transformative. So many cuts, fabrics, frills and colors. All part of the liberating game that can set or change a mood. Sexuality is base, heavenly, subconscious and deliberate. It can be subtle or ravenous. Panties, like other frocks, can shape your emotions and be a tool to lure and influence the minds and emotions of others.

I always wear panties as a psychological object as much as a physical one. Can make me feel wanton and desirable before I even leave the flat. The gentle tug can be an arousing caress or a confidence lifter. The glimpse of lace above the waistband can mesmerize a man (and attract some women). An intentional flash between my thighs, even just for a moment, can change the dynamics of a situation.

Whether the panties are pretty or girly or flowery; trashy, transparent or chaste; they can trigger thoughts and fantasies that stoke lust and drive passion. Allows endless variety, mystery, message sending and playfulness which adds spice and interest for all concerned. One more part of the seduction that can help build the flames to mutual satisfaction. Slows the pace and helps avoid the slam-bam-thank-you-ma'am sprint that can be invited by naked flesh and leave me unsatisfied, while he is spent and exhausted. Even when I end up pleasuring myself, luxurious panties help drive my imagination and heat my libido.

When panties can serve so many erotic functions, why even consider forsaking them? They can always be removed and you still have the main course. So it's like double the fun.

That's one girl's opinion. Now I have to go scavenge in my lingerie bureau to see what dainty little thing will be tonight's weapon of choice. :kiss:

Back