BBW Bi Girl, Looking To Chat?

SweetHeartSR16

Really Experienced
Joined
Jan 11, 2013
Posts
276
Age Group I Am Looking For Is 20-30 (M/F) .. Only Because I Am 21 F ..

As For A Name, Just Call Me SweetHeart Right Now. I'll Tell You My Name Later If Im Comfortable With It.. Im 5'6, Blonde Hair Blue Eyes And Yes.. Im Bisexual. Ive Been With Both Guys And Girls.. Im Looking For Someone To Just Chat With For Right Now, But Hopefully It Will Lead To Something More?

A Little About Me.. I Just Got Outta A Bad Relationship, Where He Was Nothing But A Mamma's Boy, It Was Ridic.. I've Been Hurt By So Many Guys And Used A Lot By Them Too That My Self Esteem Is Horrible. I Have A Lot Of Insecurities That I Can't Help But Have. I Dont Find Myself Beautiful, Or Pretty At All. So In All Honesty, You Might Have To Work Harder With Me :( .. Nobody Really Wants To Work With Me... I Love To Go Out And Have Fun, Whether It Be Walking The Mall Or Going For A Walk. I Enjoy Staying At Home To, Just Watching Movies Or Playing A Game Together. I Am A Huge Movie Person. I Love A Good Movie And Cuddling... Blonde Hair, Dyed It Brown.. Blue Eyes And I Wear Correctional Contacts For Seeing.. On The Big Side And Thats Just Who I Am.. I Have A Totally Of 2 Tattoos And 8 Piercings. (Tattoos~ 1st On My Outter Right Calf 2nd On My Lower Back) (Piercings~ 1st/2nd Ear Lobes, 3ed/4th Right About My Ear Lobe Piercings, 5th Tongue, 6th/7th Industrials On Both Ears, 8th Lip)

Favorites ... Favorite TV Shows Are .. M*A*S*H, The Walking Dead, True Blood, Weeds, Few Others.. Favorite Movies.. Nightmare Before Christmas (Huge Fan!) Ahh, To Many Movies XD ... Favorite Colors.. Pink, Lime Green, Black, Blue, Purple..

What I Look For In A Partner.. I Don't Ask For Much From Anyone.. I Like Doing Things On My Own, Only Because I Was Basically Forced To Grow Up At An Early Age, So Give Me Time If You Want Me To Depend On You.. But I Want Someone By My Side, To Make Memories With And Have Fun With. Who Isn't Afraid To Show Me Affection At Home OR In Public. I Love Kisses And Cuddling. I Honestly Just Want Someone To Be There For Me, And Never Leave Me Feeling Lonely... I Have All The Love And Affection In The World To Give.

Want To Know More, Just Message Me, Or Leave A Comment :)
 
Last edited:
Sadly, I'm a little older than what you're looking for (33), but I know the universe is not cruel enough to leave a nice girl like you alone.

I hope you find what you are looking for! :)
 
im 26 male and i read all what you wrote and i would love if we chat together and get to know each other more
my name is ramy please write me
 
Hey I sent you a pm as well but I would love to chat with you :)
 
Back
Top