(23, M, UK) Take a look at the pic. What would you do with me.. ;)?

Dreamscape12

Literotica Guru
Joined
Jan 27, 2013
Posts
8,520
(23, M, UK) Come in and take a look. What would you do with me.. ;)?

Bored tonight, looking through some hot stories on Lit, and thought I'd just drop a message on the forums. Have an exhibitionist/voyeur streak in me, wondered what people thought of my pic...
 
Last edited:
Oh wow! Normally when someone starts a thread with a subject/comment like that I'm afraid to open the link as it's generally just a cock shot. I'm soooo happy that I decided to take a peek anyway. That's an amazing photo. Very sexy! I do hope you'll allow your inner exhibitionist out to play a bit more and share a few more pictures. :rose:
 
Thanks, i thought hiding a little makes the pic a lot more fun. Have to leave something for the imagination...

I'm pretty new to the idea of sharing pics, but it's certainly a turn on to have people enjoy them.. but I'd like to know what everyone would like to see from me. maybe give some ideas?
 
I LOVE this one! Though I have to admit that when I saw the name of the file I was hoping that the picture would show your hands. There's little sexier about a man than his hands.

attachment.php
 
Thanks for the kind words in the thread and through PM's. Was really nervous posting, but all of the messages help a lot. Plus it's always fun showing a little flesh... just enough to tease at least ;)
 
Keep it up! You'll do great...and we'll be watching.

Love the jeans picture. We definitely need more of those.
 
Isseii, the story 'Dreams Become Reality' led me to the next pic.... fantastic writing.

Couldn't keep my hands off myself while reading that story, you had me biting my lip from the excitement :)

View attachment 1179994
 
Last edited:
Isseii, the story 'Dreams Become Reality' led me to the next pic.... fantastic writing.

Couldn't keep my hands off myself while reading that story, you had me biting my lip from the excitement :)

View attachment 1179994

Thank you soooo much.

Those lips!! I want to bite them too... Just a nibble? Please?
 
Well since you asked so nicely, how can i refuse?

But of course I'd make sure to nibble and bite you back.. can't have you having all the fun now can we? ;)
 
Back
Top