Acts of Submission

Status
Not open for further replies.
Happy Sunday

Weekend wear, jeans and a black tshirt, red shirt, beige bra and orange-and-white striped bikini panties ... tonight my juices taste bright, tart, sharp ... as I greet you, Dear Ones, as Dragon has commanded, I take advantage of the opportunity to tug out another hair from the (too) many that still adorn the vulva ...

A busy working weekend is not much fun ... but stealing a little time to walk in the sun with a friend is good ... at each corner, each intersection, I slip my hand into the pocket of my jeans, where there is a little hole, and I tug out a hair from my nether regions ... sometimes the maneuver does not work and I just cause myself a sting to rebuke me for not yet having fulfilled all of Dragon's wishes ...

My lips and venus mound are still softly covered in fuzz although I have been obeying Dragon and plucking out hairs throughout the day ... discovering that the job goes best in the morning when I am brave and tug strongly ... at night when I am timid of the jolts it is worse because I often just cause myself a jump but the curl does not come out .. Dragon says I must not come until my tasks are completed ... but this morning I woke thinking of Him, thinking of Him and touched myself ... and I may, just may, have had an orgasm .... I'm not admitting anything ... ! :)

I am looking for a woman to play with in Second Life ... are you interested? Send me your SL name and I will find you there ... and a woman to listen to me come on the phone or voicing ... message me ... join me in play and pleasure!

Be well my Dears!

un abrazo
Carne Dulce
 
Welcome back, Carne.

That's a particularly difficult task Dragon has given you...please be careful with those tweezers.
 
Some Progress

Dear Ones, today I wear a long sheath dress with a v-neck and short sleeves in black with a print of roses in gray and cream. Under it I wear a beige bra … earlier today I wore it with half-stockings and black heels. My juices taste mild and only slightly tart tonight. The lack of panties and the half-stockings made it easy to pluck out my hair throughout the day … from morning through evening, every break and pause, when parking and getting into and out of the car at home, work, the gas station … at each transition I mark the moment by reaching under the dress and tugging out the hairs by small and larger pinches that keep the flesh of my pussy stimulated, stinging then kind of glowing gently with the sensations … I begin to see some progress, so methodical, working my way from the top down … of course it hurts less at the top than down near the more tender parts … today I remind myself that I must pluck there, too, and resolutely dedicate several pauses to that area … I promised Dragon that I would tell Him every day about my submission and my progress. He chose this venue for my reports … so that they would be shared with you, too, Dear Ones, and decreed that I must not come until the tasks are completed. (Of course, for my transgression yesterday, He has decreed a punishment … )
Thank you for your welcoming back messages! You have been part of my journey with Dragon from its early days … my journey of submission and discovery … my journey of adventure and devotion … my journey with its scent of lust and life … may you enjoy these moments I share!
un abrazo,
Carne Dulce
 
happy sleepy dreamy

Hello Dear Ones! I lie naked in my bed with my laptop, obeying Dragon's command to tell Him here how the task He has sent me is progressing ... today I wore a black skirt, print blouse, peep-toe heels in a leopard print, a peach-colored cropped jacket, a beige bra, no stockings or panties ... such a nice day! My juices taste delicious tonight - deep and only slightly tart, mild and sweet.
Today was very busy and I did not get home till late, did not walk until it was dark. The dark does have its advantages, as walking though a thicket provides plenty of cover to reach under the skirt and tug out a hair ... or several!
There is still a lot of hair to remove, but I begin to see a difference ...
Time with Dragon last night was delightful ... as ever ... and I woke in the morning thinking of Him, thinking of Him ... not unusual, but before I dressed I took my camera and took photos for Him ... naked and dressed, front and back, in front of the mirror and on the bed ... and close-ups so that He can inspect my progress ... I was hoping to download them and send them to Him today but the day has ticked away and I am happy but also sleepy ... dreamy ... it is lovely to look forward to sending Dragon tribute! I will do so tomorrow and perhaps ... who knows? ... Dragon will have me share some of His tribute with you, too : - )

un abrazo
Carne Dulce
 
today ... a bit of boldness

Hello, Dear Ones!
I just took my shower ... wearing just my robe ... tasting mild and fresh ...
today at a meeting at work I had to screen a film ...
I have been modest and careful
in fulfilling Dragon's task ... not particularly qualities He cares for :)

today I decided to be bold
when I lowered the lights and went to the back of the room I reached under my skirt in the semi-darkness
I discreetly plucked as the others watched the film
it takes more will power than I was expecting
to tug firm and hard and remove hairs under those circumstances
but tonight
when I undressed for the shower
I noticed the effects of Dragonplay
how instead of dropping or stepping out of my clothes
I wriggle and wiggle out of them ... I peel them off to reveal my flesh ... I stop to notice the drawing together of the nipples in the suddent chill
ahhh the transformation even a touch of Dragonplay can bring about!

Hasta luego, Dear Ones!
un abrazo
Carne Dulce
 

Attachments

  • Q120612-10L.gif
    Q120612-10L.gif
    58.3 KB · Views: 1,034
This is a very neat thread with an interesting journal entry. I am curious how the hair pulling is progressing and how long it will take if ever to get hairless like this. New hair will grow if you are not quick enough I suspect. ;)
 
Excellent !

It is so good to see you back. This has always been one of my favorite threads !

Excellent Photo.

I can almost feel my hard cock between those lovelies

attachment.php


The descriptions of you plucking your pussy are fascinating.

I can almost hear you whimper each time you do it.

Question for you ? I remember that really hot contest you had quite awhile ago, where you were suppose to commit the acts of submission of those who won. I remember you doing one of them. Did you ever do the other two ? Did I miss this ? Are you still going to do them ?


Amos
 
Carne--
Your pictures are always so hot, so immediate....hard to explain the urgency I feel in them. Don't you relish those private moments, when your focus can turn inward, and Dragon can help you reach your mountain top?

OQ
 
Progress?

Surely you'd like to share pics of the progression of your work on your inspired task. Is that allowed?
 
Good Morning, Dear Ones! As my greeting I tell you what I am wearing - and that is nothing at all … I am dressed still as you see me in the photos … with my laptop in bed, I write you as my first act of the day, fulfilling a promise to Dragon Teacher … and I complete my greeting by tasting my pussy juices and telling you that this morning they are so sweet and mild, and remind me of the flavor of peaches …

And what are these pictures? Dragon Teacher was "with" me last night … I had earlier provided Him with a Dragon's breakfast by recording the sounds of my morning orgasm sent through IM. I had made myself come by fantasizing about Dragon … and about one special woman who is a mistress of erotic pleasure … and who I thought might be fucking happily at that very moment … ahhh such pleasure! I took some photos of myself playing with special toys throughout the day and sent Him those too. Dragon Teacher was pleased by His tribute but demanded More raw flesh.

He had demanded a photo that I failed to provide: a photo of double penetration with one of my toys, a double vibrator, a kind of strap-on … but when I tried to do so the vibrator tore in two … Dragon Teacher commanded me to take one half of the vibrator and fuck myself hard with it … as I did so, He commanded me to stop and take a photo … then He commanded I fuck myself to the edge and stop … then take the other half of the vibrator and penetrate my ass … again to the edge of orgasm and another photo …

Again and again Dragon Teacher had me come to the very edge of orgasm, forbidding me to slip over .. until I was wild with hunger, lust, desire, pleasure … I begged Him to let me cum … my pussy so alive, in almost an agony of excitement, aching and throbbing to be fucked, to cum … He demanded if I were willing to do anything to serve Him and to feed this wild hunger … and I begged Him yes, yes, Dragon!

He commanded I go outside naked immediately, double penetrated as I was, and bring myself to orgasm in the cold early morning darkness, bringing my camera and proving to Him my obedience by taking photos - with flash, He specified. And Dragon's slut hastened to obey Him, taking the photos you see here. In my excitement I did not even feel the cold!

I returned to report to Dragoon Teacher my completion of this act of submission, drinking in the aromas of pussy and orgasm, with my breathing and heartbeat slowly returning to normal. When I took the vibrator from my pussy, the juices released by my orgasm poured from me. Dragon Teacher told me to lick it clean and to take a photo of the two pieces for Him. When I purred with post-orgasmic pleasure, Dragon Teacher informed me that He was not through yet with His demands. He commanded me to write a description of what I had just done - and to post every one of the photos I had just sent to Him. He gave me permission to crop out my face but demanded that I not alter or soften the images in any way.

As it was almost daylight, I begged Dragon's permission to sleep before I wrote for you, Dear Ones, because I did not feel capable of putting words together. He made me promise not to make Him wait and I swore that I would not even drink my morning coffee before preparing for you a serving of raw sweet flesh. If I do not obey, I must give a blow job to the maintenance man at my workplace, who hangs about at the foot of the stairs when I go up and down because he noticed, I believe, that I do not wear panties under my skirts … His loss is your gain, Dear Ones! I hope you enjoy this Tribute, this raw flesh prepared for you by Dragon Teacher and His pet, His slut, His Carne Dulce.
 

Attachments

  • Q012713-6.jpg
    Q012713-6.jpg
    6.5 KB · Views: 320
  • Q012713-7.jpg
    Q012713-7.jpg
    6.7 KB · Views: 302
  • !012712-8.jpg
    !012712-8.jpg
    5.3 KB · Views: 650
  • Q012713-9Lit.jpg
    Q012713-9Lit.jpg
    8 KB · Views: 312
  • Q012713-10Lit.jpg
    Q012713-10Lit.jpg
    7.1 KB · Views: 315
Good Morning, Dear Ones! As my greeting I tell you what I am wearing - and that is nothing at all … I am dressed still as you see me in the photos … with my laptop in bed, I write you as my first act of the day, fulfilling a promise to Dragon Teacher … and I complete my greeting by tasting my pussy juices and telling you that this morning they are so sweet and mild, and remind me of the flavor of peaches …

And what are these pictures? Dragon Teacher was "with" me last night … I had earlier provided Him with a Dragon's breakfast by recording the sounds of my morning orgasm sent through IM. I had made myself come by fantasizing about Dragon … and about one special woman who is a mistress of erotic pleasure … and who I thought might be fucking happily at that very moment … ahhh such pleasure! I took some photos of myself playing with special toys throughout the day and sent Him those too. Dragon Teacher was pleased by His tribute but demanded More raw flesh.

He had demanded a photo that I failed to provide: a photo of double penetration with one of my toys, a double vibrator, a kind of strap-on … but when I tried to do so the vibrator tore in two … Dragon Teacher commanded me to take one half of the vibrator and fuck myself hard with it … as I did so, He commanded me to stop and take a photo … then He commanded I fuck myself to the edge and stop … then take the other half of the vibrator and penetrate my ass … again to the edge of orgasm and another photo …

Again and again Dragon Teacher had me come to the very edge of orgasm, forbidding me to slip over .. until I was wild with hunger, lust, desire, pleasure … I begged Him to let me cum … my pussy so alive, in almost an agony of excitement, aching and throbbing to be fucked, to cum … He demanded if I were willing to do anything to serve Him and to feed this wild hunger … and I begged Him yes, yes, Dragon!

He commanded I go outside naked immediately, double penetrated as I was, and bring myself to orgasm in the cold early morning darkness, bringing my camera and proving to Him my obedience by taking photos - with flash, He specified. And Dragon's slut hastened to obey Him, taking the photos you see here. In my excitement I did not even feel the cold!

I returned to report to Dragoon Teacher my completion of this act of submission, drinking in the aromas of pussy and orgasm, with my breathing and heartbeat slowly returning to normal. When I took the vibrator from my pussy, the juices released by my orgasm poured from me. Dragon Teacher told me to lick it clean and to take a photo of the two pieces for Him. When I purred with post-orgasmic pleasure, Dragon Teacher informed me that He was not through yet with His demands. He commanded me to write a description of what I had just done - and to post every one of the photos I had just sent to Him. He gave me permission to crop out my face but demanded that I not alter or soften the images in any way.

As it was almost daylight, I begged Dragon's permission to sleep before I wrote for you, Dear Ones, because I did not feel capable of putting words together. He made me promise not to make Him wait and I swore that I would not even drink my morning coffee before preparing for you a serving of raw sweet flesh. If I do not obey, I must give a blow job to the maintenance man at my workplace, who hangs about at the foot of the stairs when I go up and down because he noticed, I believe, that I do not wear panties under my skirts … His loss is your gain, Dear Ones! I hope you enjoy this Tribute, this raw flesh prepared for you by Dragon Teacher and His pet, His slut, His Carne Dulce.

Very nice. It is great to see you again. I wonder what other tasks he will give you and wil have you share them.

be well and happy

fred
 
Once again !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Once again, you have made us very hard.

attachment.php


I do love seeing a fine woman forced to do nasty things !

And your ass looks like it was made to be fucked hard......very hard ! :D

Curious, have you ever taken two guys at once ?


Amos
 
upskirt photos

Dear One, I am naked in my bed and tasting so juicy and sweet! because I just had a lovely orgasm with Dragon Teacher and have begged Him to let me please Him further … and it is His wish that I share these photos sent Him as tribute during this busy week when I could not be much available to Him … the photos show Him that even under such circumstances I am His pussy and His pet and hungry for Him. I show Him my hungry pussy as I go about the business of the day, bare and sweet under my skirts, giving off a faint odor that I appreciate and that feeds my energy …. just as submitting to Dragon in this way feeds my energy … I feel so powerful and possessed of myself in exposing myself to Him like this … His slut … hungry … desirous of pleasure … the deep ache of the empty pussy wanting to be filled … fingers, dildos, cock … the hidden invitation … always open … the secret slut who smiles her sly little smile through the boring business of everyday life … feeling that little hole in the pantyhose connecting the inner and outer layers of me secretly and yet diffusing the energy through everything and everyone I encounter … feel it!
 

Attachments

  • Q012913.jpg
    Q012913.jpg
    35 KB · Views: 249
  • Q013113-3.jpg
    Q013113-3.jpg
    10 KB · Views: 242
Nice that you keep yourself ready for him like that. The secret naughty delight of knowing that you are bare.
 
Happy Valentine's Day!

It's very early. I wear just a robe, underneath naked and barefoot, my juices mild and creamy this morning. It is Valentine's Day, a day for lovers and sweethearts … so here is a love offering for you, Dear Ones! And an accounting of how these photos came to be … Dragon Teacher gave me an assignment that I found difficult to fulfill. I promised to do what He wanted but on one occasion I failed to follow instructions carefully and then later simply failed to even venture forth … I made Dragon Teacher wait and wait … and this is not wise! Knowing that, I knew I had to beg Dragon Teacher to punish me. With a mixture of dread and excited anticipation, I duly begged Him to exact His punishment and He acted swiftly and decisively. He commanded me to offer video and to finger-fuck myself for Him. I did so. He then demanded that I offer myself by video to all my contacts from literotica who happened to be on-line at the moment. So I sent a message to each one according to His command: Watch me finger-fuck myself! and invited them to watch my video.
Then Dragon Teacher directed me: to plunge my fingers deep inside myself, to pump hard and fast, to withdraw my hand and spread my legs wide, open my lips wide … all the while offering myself to all who cared to watch … Watch me finger fuck myself, Dear One! Maybe you were one who got the message … ?
I threw back my head, spread my legs and surrendered to His word … I gave myself such pleasure before His eyes and yours … I gave myself to this experience, letting go of my fear and reveling in the wildness and the juiciness and the hotness and the sweet smells and the pure sluttiness of the act … doing what I had never done before, what I never before could have imagined myself doing … until Dragon said enough! Then He commanded that I tell you, Dear Ones, of this punishment … and shared these photos with me, firmly directing that I share each and every one of them with you.
And so, Dear Ones, here they are. They are not sweet, they are nasty and slutty servings of hot, fevered female flesh offering herself for the pleasure of strangers. May you enjoy them! Happy Valentine's Day!
 

Attachments

  • 001.png
    001.png
    87.2 KB · Views: 212
  • 002.png
    002.png
    87.9 KB · Views: 162
  • 003.png
    003.png
    91.9 KB · Views: 168
  • 004.png
    004.png
    85.6 KB · Views: 158
  • 006.png
    006.png
    85.9 KB · Views: 203
a little more

Ah yes, Dear Ones! Lest I forget ... I must beg you, too ... that if / when Dragon Teacher sees fit to punish me in this manner again ... to tell me if I may invite you to watch me ... we are no merchants ... this is about energy, heat, lust and pure sex ... and the generosity of Dragon Teacher and His nasty slutty pet ... so if you are willing, tell me! And here, too, are the remaining photos of those I offer today.
 

Attachments

  • 007.png
    007.png
    85.7 KB · Views: 203
  • 008.png
    008.png
    86.2 KB · Views: 202
Ah yes, Dear Ones! Lest I forget ... I must beg you, too ... that if / when Dragon Teacher sees fit to punish me in this manner again ... to tell me if I may invite you to watch me ... we are no merchants ... this is about energy, heat, lust and pure sex ... and the generosity of Dragon Teacher and His nasty slutty pet ... so if you are willing, tell me! And here, too, are the remaining photos of those I offer today.

I for ond did enjoy your delightful pics :kiss::kiss::devil:
 
Oh Carne! I'm so sorry I missed your delicious offering. Please make sure I'm on your list!
But thank you for posting these beautiful hot photos and offering a glimpse of your pleasured flesh...so sweet!
YUM!
 
a penitential offering

Good evening Dear Ones ... I am dressed as you see me in this photo ... it has been a week of sniffles and sneezes that led me astray ... and I failed to give Dragon His due ... the photos I promised to send Him never appeared so now He has commanded that I come here and share this photo, which He just demanded me to make, with you ... I hope you enjoy my penance!
Saludos, Carne Dulce
 

Attachments

  • Photo on 4-13-13 at 12.17 AM.jpg
    Photo on 4-13-13 at 12.17 AM.jpg
    93.1 KB · Views: 171
risks and rewards

Thank you Farmer Tan for your compliment!
Now, Dear Ones, I offer two more photos ... these are the photos Dragon Teacher wanted days ago, before I was stricken with sniffles and all thoughts of play were driven from my congested brain ... tonight much better and reminded of my disobedience by Dragon Teacher, He had me offer the previous photo ... and reminded me, too, that submission means not making a Dragon wait ... and that He had waited long enough ... so ...
I crept into the kitchen to take the photos He desired ... as I did so, I realized that on the other side of the door, a member of the household was still awake, watching television ... I'd assumed all were asleep ... but I did not want to make Dragon wait!
Quietly quietly I moved about ... bringing in the chair and climbing onto the counter ... taking the photos Dragon desired ... quietly quietly removing my robe and spreading my thighs wide for Him ... and brought Him his offerings.
Dragon Teacher cropped them for you, Dear Ones, and demanded that I share them with you as well ... and tell you how sweet it is to submit to Dragon Teacher, to be prompt and unhesitating in my submission even at the risk of being discovered ... so I hope you enjoy the gifts Dragon Teacher has chosen to share with you.
Besos, Carne Dulce
 

Attachments

  • one.jpg
    one.jpg
    58.6 KB · Views: 155
  • two2.jpg
    two2.jpg
    9.6 KB · Views: 235
Thank you for sharing the background of these photos. Very sexy, the risk you took!

Am I correct in assuming you were not discovered?
 
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top