story about being stripped naked in a catfight

neverfound

Virgin
So I'm wanting to write some stories about catfights in which one of the girls completely dominates the other and goes on to humiliate the girl by stripping her naked. The dominating girl also further embarrasses her by doing things such as mocking or spanking her.

But I'm not so sure about how to describe the fight and depict all of the action and the various movements and positions without it being boring. It's mainly a wrestling with some slapping and some pulling of the hair.

So does anyone know of some good stories here that fit my description. I would like to see how other writers handle the subject. Any opinions or suggestions?

For those interested, the story will look a bit like this:
A cute young girl, 18 years old, is mouthing off to an older woman in the mall. The older woman is 40, or maybe 50, so the arrogant brat does not think much of her and freely teases her about her looks without fear of retaliation. But she is soon proven wrong; this lady is a real fighter. The older lady wrestles her to the ground and strips her naked, pulling her sundress over her head and stripping off her underwear. A crowd gathers around them, encircling the fight and cheering on the victorious lady, who waves the young girl's stripped garments over her head.

The young girl then makes her way to her feet naked and in tears, unable to escape her opponent because of the crowd blocking her exit. The lady begins shouting orders at the girl and she soon realizes that she is at this lady's mercy and must do as she says if she wishes to leave any time soon.

The lady bends the girl over her knee and proceeds to spank her big round ass while the girl begs for an end to the humiliation. Then with her cheeks sufficiently reddened, she is ordered to stand up and take back the insults she spewed at her older opponent, especially those insults made about the shape of her body. She is ordered to use the same insults on herself and she complies, calling herself chubby and saying that she has a fat ass. The woman says that she finds this appropriate since now her goods are actually on full display and the crowd can accurately judge.

The girl is then ordered to get on her hands and knees and kiss her opponents feet. After this the girl then begs for her clothes back, but the lady instead picks up her clothes and throws them into the crowd. The girl starts crying and the lady says"this is what happens when you mess with a real woman. Now get lost." She turns the girl around and gives her one last slap to her backside before sending her off. The girl runs down the mall naked and in tears.

Basically, I am aiming to write very mean-spirited catfight stories in which two girls hate each other and go at it. Then in the end its all glory for the winner and pure humiliation for the loser. Thoughts, anyone?

Last edited:
does the celebrity version star Yvonne Strahovski and Angelina Jolie? Or was AJ unavailable, so the promoters booked Summer Glau?

or, combine this idea with another thread - catfight breaks out on live tv between octomom and kate gosselin as they are competing for votes on who has the best bikini body!

Maybe some school girls could catch their teacher at the beach sunning and one of them has a score to settle with teach for flunking her.
So teach gets stripped and mauled in front of her students.:devil:

Maybe some school girls could catch their teacher at the beach sunning and one of them has a score to settle with teach for flunking her.

nice, but the bathing suit leaves little room for the romance of the stripping.

Why not just go to ultimate surender.com where you can see attractive women wrestle pin, humiliate and fuck each other?

Years ago, I recall reading a very exciting story which was actually incest themed, but with a catfighting context. Taking place at a very posh high school for girls in England, the plot revolved around a secret underground cabal of older men who love watching girls wrestling...in the nude that is!

Videos were often made and sold of two young competitors doing a sensual striptease down to their white knee socks and elaborate hair styles....which would of course be utterly ruined by the ensuing girl fight.

Having made a small fortune and attaining somewhat of a star status, one of the girls suddenly discovers that her own father has been collecting her videos for his private viewing pleasure...and a tangled web of incestuous intrigue follows in due course.

nice, but the bathing suit leaves little room for the romance of the stripping.
Maybe she is "sunning" in a light two piece blouse and skirt (or a sun dress) with bra and knickers underneath. That gives a bit more clothing to be stripped.

Why not just go to ultimate surender.com where you can see attractive women wrestle pin, humiliate and fuck each other?
Nice. I'll check it out once norton gives it a green rating. I'm always concerned about possible viruses.

Hot ideas, guys. Especially the one with the student stripping her teacher naked to get revenge. Imagine how less powerful she will feel standing in front of her students knowing that one of them stripped her naked and several were there to witness her humiliation.

Maybe she is "sunning" in a light two piece blouse and skirt (or a sun dress) with bra and knickers underneath. That gives a bit more clothing to be stripped.

or maybe the girls are sunning, but the prim proper schoolmarm is overdressed in a long high neck dress (think Victorian styling), sun bonnet, etc...

heck, I'm already wondering what she's wearing underneath :D

Might be a bit more interesting if you add a bit about a lesbian doing the stripping and spanking of a younger snooty straight girl who teases the lesbian about her sexuality.............oler/younger teacher

The lesbian scenario has a lot of potential. The physical catfight could start with the lesbian telling the girl that she should not knock what she hasn't tried. The woman then would go on to strip the girl naked. At this point there would be some good opportunities for the lesbian to mock the naked girl, asking her how she likes it as she spanks her ass and punishes her private parts. All of the intimate contact could then cause the naked girl to have an orgasm and then the lesbian could continue mocking her, saying that she seems to have enjoyed her first lesbian experience.

That should be very humiliating for the naked girl. Maybe the woman could even lower her pants and sit on the girl's face.

Like that idea....How about adding in a part where the straight girl has been stripped down to her panties and theirs a real fight between their hands as she trys to prevent her lesbian attacker from getting into her pants.
If this was a tough teen at school going at the pretty new teacher surrounded by the other kids and teachers who stand by watching her her humiliation would work real well.

Something similar to this happened at a party that I went to over the summer.
The real thing was pretty horrible. One girl had said some stuff about this other girl, so she shows up at this party with her friends and starts slapping her around and stuff.
Then the guys got involved and the stronger girl basically ripped all the clothes of the other girl and made her get on her knees and apologize. Some peeps recorded it on their cells and then it got sent all around and was this huge mess....basically the reason why I no longer have a myspace or facebook page.

But, maybe if ya toned down the violence and spiced it up a bit, it would be very sex to read about one chick humiliating another chick, especially if she deserves it.

~sara

Which parts are too violent and need to be toned down? I was aiming to write something that is not physically painful for the naked girl. There's no punching or anything involved, just a bit of slapping and of course a good spanking that probably does more to humiliate the naked girl than to cause her physical pain.

A good spanking

I can't help thinking that the poor humiliated "loser" is actually winning a huge turn on? That should be mentioned in your story if it is the case. Spanking I am sure is quite acceptable in any story here.
The lesbian wrestling thing clearly appeals to many - but you have to get under the skin of the wrestlers. What are they feeling? And why? Sex is between the ears too, you know!

what if you have a female teacher, who is very conservative, religious right kind of conservative. on gay pride day she is out with the anti-gay counter protests and is spotted by one of her lesbian students who is marching in the pride parade. at school one day she openly confronts the teacher who starts quoting scripture, and giving moral platitudes while the lesbian student taunts her, teasing her of her own suppressed sexual desires, even telling her how hot and sexy she is and that she would gladly do her. in saying that the teacher starts to fumble, making the student realize that she is in fact turned on by the suggestion.

the student is enboldened and grabs the teacher who fights back, pulling away, in so doing, ripping her blouse. this turns the student on even more as the crowd starts getting into the whole thing too...

what if you have a female teacher, who is very conservative, religious right kind of conservative. on gay pride day she is out with the anti-gay counter protests and is spotted by one of her lesbian students who is marching in the pride parade. at school one day she openly confronts the teacher who starts quoting scripture, and giving moral platitudes while the lesbian student taunts her, teasing her of her own suppressed sexual desires, even telling her how hot and sexy she is and that she would gladly do her. in saying that the teacher starts to fumble, making the student realize that she is in fact turned on by the suggestion.

the student is enboldened and grabs the teacher who fights back, pulling away, in so doing, ripping her blouse. this turns the student on even more as the crowd starts getting into the whole thing too...

at a christian college, so everybody is clearly of age?
to simplify the set up, you could skip the parade & just have the teacher see the student holding hands/kissing her gf.

I'm seeing this in gym class, but more clothes = more fun.

and from whose perspective is the story told: from the conservative teacher who is stripped and deeply troubled by how turned on she is by the female student; from the student's perspective who discovers in her a hidden desire to dominate; or from one of the crowd, a secret voyer...

and from whose perspective is the story told: from the conservative teacher who is stripped and deeply troubled by how turned on she is by the female student; from the student's perspective who discovers in her a hidden desire to dominate; or from one of the crowd, a secret voyer...

I find it easiest to write in first person, but over on AH, when it still talked about writing, I think the plurality of good writers favoured third person, which does not restrict you to one POV.

I find it easiest to write in first person, but over on AH, when it still talked about writing, I think the plurality of good writers favoured third person, which does not restrict you to one POV.

i agree with that, which i suppose is why i spend my time in the ideas section rather than AH! :)

in either case though, even if in the 1st person - which person are you? the doer, receiver, or watcher?

and what happens when the principle comes and breaks up the fight, finding the hot young teacher naked, licking a students pussy??? he whisks the teacher off to his office after covering her with his coat. but seeing her standing there, her breasts exposed in front of him... too hard to resist. does he fuck her? invite some of the male teachers in to gang rape her?

ok, ok, now i've moved beyond the OP...

Throwing in my idea for this hot lesbian catfight.

One girl is bigger and stronger and initially wins the fight but the smaller of the two shows much more endurance and the over-confident, bigger girl (the bully) finds herself being pinned and sexually dominated.

I can't help thinking that the poor humiliated "loser" is actually winning a huge turn on? That should be mentioned in your story if it is the case. Spanking I am sure is quite acceptable in any story here.
The lesbian wrestling thing clearly appeals to many - but you have to get under the skin of the wrestlers. What are they feeling? And why? Sex is between the ears too, you know!
Yeah, in the case of the lesbian story the loser would be turned on, but at the same time she would be ashamed by her arousal. So I would be mainly writing about how she feels humiliated that her hated enemy stripped her naked and then caused her to have an orgasm all while the her friends and a crowd were standing there and watching.

Like that idea....How about adding in a part where the straight girl has been stripped down to her panties and theirs a real fight between their hands as she trys to prevent her lesbian attacker from getting into her pants.
If this was a tough teen at school going at the pretty new teacher surrounded by the other kids and teachers who stand by watching her her humiliation would work real well.
I was going to write a part about how she is stripped down to her panties and doing all she can to defend herself from being bared, all while her enemy does all she can to pull her panties down and strip her naked.

I like the ideas with the teachers, especially about the teacher being a religious right conservative. I could imagine her being overdressed and very cautious about how much skin she shows. Then imagine how shocked she would be when disrobed in public, screaming and shouting as the girl finally removes her plain white cotton panties and bra. She would go from overdressed to completely naked and without a stitch to cover herself, now forced to stand and display her goods to a crowd of laughing and cheering students.

I remember seeing a trailer for that movie where the two girls make the babysitter strip naked and then they order her to clean the house. One of them even slaps her ass.

Sounds likes its worth a view.

Humiliation

Yeah, in the case of the lesbian story the loser would be turned on, but at the same time she would be ashamed by her arousal. So I would be mainly writing about how she feels humiliated that her hated enemy stripped her naked and then caused her to have an orgasm all while the her friends and a crowd were standing there and watching.
This is a hot topic - go for it! I have been exploring similar themes in my latest story, and a previous one, but in a historical and heterosexual context. Fundamentally it is the same thing though - bad girl needs to be punished and such a shame she enjoys it so much!

Back