Polar Vortex vs Solar Vortex

JohnnySavage

Literotica Guru
Joined
Aug 25, 2008
Posts
44,467
Great googlie mooglie it's hot out there. 95F at nearly 6 pm. I can't believe just a few months ago I was bitching about the cold.


As an aside, Dolf's selfie thread reminded me that I have exquisite feet.

I'd post a pic, but that would involve getting up and it's too hot for such nonsense.
 
I once had a lady friend who had a tattoo of a sea shell on her inner thigh.

When I put my ear to it, I could smell the ocean.
 
A blonde heard that milk baths would make her beautiful.

She left a note for her milkman to leave 25 gallons of milk.
When the milkman read the note, he felt there must be a mistake,
and thought that she probably meant 2.5 gallons.

So he knocked on the door to clarify the point.
The blonde came to the door and the milkman said, "I found
your note asking me to leave 25 gallons of milk. Did you mean 2.5 gallons?
The blonde said, No, I want 25 gallons. I'm going to fill my bathtub up with milk and take a milk bath so I can look young and beautiful again."

The milkman asked, "Do you want it pasteurized?"

The blonde said, "No, just up to my tits... I can splash it on my eyes!
 
I'm basking in the 90 degree temps. I'm so glad that winter has finally left for good.
 
I'm starting to wonder what I'm going to do tomorrow.

Maybe call the guy to come and cut my grass. Maybe I'll start a long weekend and go to the hills. Maybe I won't do anything; what with the heat and all.
 
Watching the Nats/Astros game: There's a big boobied woman sitting behind home plate, in a low-cut tank top bending over to eat a half-smoke.
 
I don't listen to music very often. In the car I listen to NPR, and at home I'm a TV guy - I don't even own a radio/record player for the house.


But... I am a heavy user of Outlook and an iPhone. Which means I have to plug my iPhone into my laptop and sync Outlook to my iPhone via iTunes.

Now I find myself playing the iTunes Radio for a few hours a day. I still prefer quiet, but the Nora Jones "station" is pretty good.
 
I had chili for dinner yesterday. Mine had a lot less cheese, I like sour cream in mine. I made up for it with a grilled cheese sandwich.
 
A fairy tale starts, "Once upon a time..."

A sea story starts, "Listen up, Fuckers, this here is a no-shitter..."
 
Sometimes I go down to the Washington Monument, wearing my "Dysfunctional Bubblehead" hat and regale the tourists with somewhat true stories of daring and danger.
 
Back
Top