Finally a thread for women who are currently masturbating

Status
Not open for further replies.
was out earlier and saw the loveliest redhead - - she was gorgeous.
have found one of my fav vids and ready to go!
 
Soaked panties

In class now but truly wish I could touch myself. Made the mistake of logging onto Lit, so now I'm horny and my panties are sticky.
 
What a relief! Lying in a puddle of my wetness. My rabbit is finally buried in my pussy and its ears tickling my clit furuously.
 
What a relief! Lying in a puddle of my wetness. My rabbit is finally buried in my pussy and its ears tickling my clit furuously.

Ohh ... Rabbit's drowning in there ... quick, emergency resuscitation measures required ... move aside please (I'm a doctor) ... mouth to lips ... breathing, puffing, press down with hands, (pause) repeat ...

Can someone check on the rabbit while I'm down here? :D
 
Ohh ... Rabbit's drowning in there ... quick, emergency resuscitation measures required ... move aside please (I'm a doctor) ... mouth to lips ... breathing, puffing, press down with hands, (pause) repeat ...

Can someone check on the rabbit while I'm down here? :D


Lol! Too funny. :) Yes the poor little guy was drowning. But I got a hell of an orgasm.
 
Last edited:
Lol! Too funny. :) Yes the poor little guy was drowning. But I got a hell of an orgasm.
Sorry, I know I'm not a woman, but following your exchange got me so hard and wet, I wish I wasn't at work, so I could jerk it. Thanks, luv you girls!
 
maddiel1...
as a professor, i thoroughly approve of you masturbating in class. especially the thought of you sitting in the back row, where i could see while teaching.
an automatic "A" from me :)
 
I was very attracted to two of my female professors, one of whom I still masturbate to. I was too shy to do something like that... but I wish I had.
 
Hey Ladies,
I have a story going on Sexual Role Playing called 'Boat Babes.'
Would love your support -- and hope it gets u hot and bothered.
 
Laying here topless massaging my panties. Letting them soak up some of the cum dripping from my cunny. Enjoying the sloppy squishy feeling, and noises.
 
5:21 AM..just finished one self indulgence and about to go for another one...I think my vibrator is going to be begging for mercy later.;)
 
laying in bed all alone in my white panties.........anyone around to play? would love to have some fun right now
 
reading these posts got me hot and horny, had to satiate my desire with nimble fingers inside my panties. thanks ladies!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top