Shy BBW nurse looking to build confidence

Which sentence appeals to you more?


  • Total voters
    206
Yay!!!

Welcome back beautiful!!! So very nice to see you again! And BTW..the new pics are simply stunning!!!:kiss:
 
Mmmm....and when do we get to see the ones of you being a BAD girl? ;)
 
Sunday Night Again...

How was the weekend? Over to soon right! I'm bored.. so posting a couple pics :)
 

Attachments

  • Goddess.jpg
    Goddess.jpg
    33.4 KB · Views: 365
  • Goddess1.jpg
    Goddess1.jpg
    32.3 KB · Views: 383
Nice pictures. If you being bored means you will post more pictures I hope you are bored a lot.
 
I love nurses!

When I was a young man in college, I spent a month with an Army Nurse who had come to town for some training the local hospital was having. We stayed locked away in my dorm room for almost a month, she venturing out for her training classes and me for my classes. She was 4 years older than me, but taught me more about loving a woman in that month than I learned in 12 years of marriage and countless other women.

When she left the Army two years later, she wanted me to go with her. She had gotten a job as nurse on a Flight Team at a hospital in Nova Scotia and wanted to settle down with me.

Not a day goes by that I don't think about her and what I'd missed out on. I've had a thing for nurses ever since...


Nah, just fuckin' wit ya - I like a woman who is not easily grossed out or put off by disgusting things or perversion. Nurse tend to foot that bill... :p
 
Nice pictures. If you being bored means you will post more pictures I hope you are bored a lot.

:) We will see I guess

Very sexy. It is nice to be on the receiving end of your boredom.

Did you enjoy?

sexy photos! Looking at the first one, I am having trouble deciding whether I rather have my cock between your boobs or in your mouth ;)

Have you decided ;)

Mmm. Great pics. First one has me thinking all kinds of naughty..

I'd love to hear about the naughtiness...

love the pics if I ever need a nurse im coming to you

Let me know when your cumming so I know where to catch you
 
Back
Top