How many couples whose husband/boyfriend

Straight Wife - Bi hubby who says he is one wife short of gay - we have a regular threesome partner for fun - hubby wants an open marriage - I think he wants to play alone with a guy, but he's staying with what we have right now, since I am not ready for a fully open marriage

Like a poster above, I'm happily single right now (I'm a bi-male), but have been in a couple long term relationships where the woman was VERY into it. With the first one, we had several encounters where we'd hook up with another couple with a bi-guy, where we'd all play, then the girls would sit back and watch the guys suck each other... and other occasions where we'd hook up with a single bi-guy, and she'd just sit back and watch us suck each other off, while playing with her self.

With the 2nd one, she didn't get to watch in person very often, but she loved having me go out and suck guys off, and have them take pics and/or video of it... then later, we'd review them in bed, and she'd have me describe the scene to her while we watched, telling her how it felt to have a cock down my throat, taking his cum on my face... then she'd have about a dozen orgasms from the visuals. :)

Unfortunately neither of those relationships worked out, but they were fun while they lasted!

Back