Guys, would you Blow another Guy if your Wife asked you to?

I am going to be brave tonight and show my wife this thread, wonder what response I will get?

I think we both like the idea, but if or not it happens - time will tell. I honestly don't know if I would freak.
We have great role play and she teases me quite often.

I think we both like the idea, but if or not it happens - time will tell. I honestly don't know if I would freak.
We have great role play and she teases me quite often.

How does she tease you? And what is hte role play?

Ooh, that's a good question. Why didn't I think of that.

See the last two pages, I have been talking about it on here.

It all started because i was teasing about having a FFM, she turned the tables on me.

Damn Shrek you really are lucky.

Definitely show her the page, sounds like she'd be willing to take it further. Maybe you both just need that push to show that neither of you are just teasing and really want to try it.

How far do you thing she would like you to go with another cock Shrek? How far do you think you COULD go?

I have been fortunate to meet a male/female couple that this is their ... passion.

We have a few meetings and they have been exceptional.

I have no desire to suck but i may lend a hand.

How far do you thing she would like you to go with another cock Shrek? How far do you think you COULD go?

Thats the big question. I showed my wife this thread, and of course she read it from start to finish. only reading my bit at the end. She first said "That sounds like us" then the penny dropped. Bless her lol.

She ended up very turned on and we had really good sex, with her leading the role play and teasing, I actually sucked one of her toys why she watched and encouraged me, she fingered her self as i did this.

She then turn the conversation abit more seriouse and said "who?" We both agree that it cant be anyone we know. We spoke of finding a bi couple, but she is not keen on another women (shame) we then spoke about risks, Health and Hygeine. . . . she ended the conversation by saying "anyway your wouldnt do anything, and would go mad if another guy touched me" We ended up having another great session, which i dont think left her in any doubt.

If she asked... then probably, depending on who it was, what type of guy he was, how into him my wife was, how much she wanted me to do it, the overall dynamics of the situation, etc.

It's something I have thought about, and I do admit, the idea is certainly a turn on, but to do it, it would have to be someone that I was completely at ease and non-threatened by; someone completely outside of my social or work circle.

For me though, the biggest turn on would be my wife 'wanting' me to do it, encouraging me, guiding it to my lips with that wicked gleam in her eye, whilst secure in the knowledge that it wouldn't adversely affect her her feelings for me.

Sorry for rambling

First off, he would have to be extremely sexy....and if she was into it I might be persuaded. It's more of te thought of creating an extremely arousing scenario more than anything

I think I am actually going to ask the hubs this very question and cannot wait to hear his reaction.

Thats the big question. I showed my wife this thread, and of course she read it from start to finish. only reading my bit at the end. She first said "That sounds like us" then the penny dropped. Bless her lol.

She ended up very turned on and we had really good sex, with her leading the role play and teasing, I actually sucked one of her toys why she watched and encouraged me, she fingered her self as i did this.

She then turn the conversation abit more seriouse and said "who?" We both agree that it cant be anyone we know. We spoke of finding a bi couple, but she is not keen on another women (shame) we then spoke about risks, Health and Hygeine. . . . she ended the conversation by saying "anyway your wouldnt do anything, and would go mad if another guy touched me" We ended up having another great session, which i dont think left her in any doubt.

Sounds like a great night, hopefully you get the chance to make it happen now.

Don't forget to check for any other reactions that may or may not agree with his spoken reaction, ;)

Hubs is gone often (too often) for work and I have gotten pretty good at judging his reaction from his voice. The silence or even pauses are often very telling.

And if he says yes? Then what?

I have not got that far in my fantasy but I think I would really enjoy seeing it. Actually I do believe that if I asked and meant it, he just might do it because it would be so far off the scale for anything that I have ever done or asked him to do.

Hubs is gone often (too often) for work and I have gotten pretty good at judging his reaction from his voice. The silence or even pauses are often very telling.

So do you think he'll pause when you ask him? Is this a subject that gets your juices flowing SG?

Back