Guys, would you Blow another Guy if your Wife asked you to?

I would suck a cock if she wanted to watch but it wouldn't be my first by a long shot.

Depends on the guy. I'm EXTREMELY picky about men. Much more so than I am with women or T-girls. Not really attracted to men in the first place, but if I had my wife next to me, pleasuring herself while I did it, I would do it in a heartbeat. I love putting on a show for her.

God yes. As long as I though the guy was attractive- I'd do anything she wanted with another guy!

Hell Yea.

My wife is into my bi-side. However, we have not found the right guy yet. Hope to one day.

I would always have said no until recent times.

we went away for a long weekend to Amsterdam and ended up talking about 3 sums. I said I always fancied a FFM, and as there are loads of great places in Amsterdam I said, come on lets try it (will lots of laughing and messing around) any way she said no way. She then started talking about a MMF, and how I would run a mile if I was within 6 feet of another cock. . . . and what would i do if it touched me or if I touched it. I said I would be ok with it as long as we was all enjoying myself. she carried on teasing me and i found myself getting really turned on and confessed that I was getting a hard on. . . .
She has brought the topic up on more than one occasion since.
I now wonder if I would be brave enough to actually do anything, and its becoming a bit of a fantasy/fetish for me and I know it is for her as well.
I guess time will tell if anything comes of it

Yes. Absolutely. The problem is finding a woman who would ask that of me.....

I would always have said no until recent times.

we went away for a long weekend to Amsterdam and ended up talking about 3 sums. I said I always fancied a FFM, and as there are loads of great places in Amsterdam I said, come on lets try it (will lots of laughing and messing around) any way she said no way. She then started talking about a MMF, and how I would run a mile if I was within 6 feet of another cock. . . . and what would i do if it touched me or if I touched it. I said I would be ok with it as long as we was all enjoying myself. she carried on teasing me and i found myself getting really turned on and confessed that I was getting a hard on. . . .
She has brought the topic up on more than one occasion since.
I now wonder if I would be brave enough to actually do anything, and its becoming a bit of a fantasy/fetish for me and I know it is for her as well.
I guess time will tell if anything comes of it

Hi Shrek. Great story you had there. Who brings it up now? What does she say?

I think the idea of blowing a guy behind my wife's back is pretty hot. Coming home, kissing her, without her knowing that I had another man's cum on my lips...

Hi Shrek. Great story you had there. Who brings it up now? What does she say?

She brings it up, I dont as I really dont know what I would do if anything happened.

It normally comes up if we have both had a drink and are playing around, we like a bit of role play and if she is being dominant she will say things like " imagine another cock touching yours". . . she has even made me lick one of her toys and said it really turns her on seeing me do it.
The one time that sticks in my mind - I was licking her clit whilst she was using her "rabbit", she likes to do this with the "ears?" pointing down towards her arse and she starting saying. . . .. "lick me whilst this cock is in me, lick this cock as it goes in me" She got really carried away, resulting in her cumming very hard. This ended up with me coming within about 30 seconds. After i think we was both a little embarressed, I was because I got so turned on, and she was because she was very vocal.

She brings it up, I dont as I really dont know what I would do if anything happened.

It normally comes up if we have both had a drink and are playing around, we like a bit of role play and if she is being dominant she will say things like " imagine another cock touching yours". . . she has even made me lick one of her toys and said it really turns her on seeing me do it.
The one time that sticks in my mind - I was licking her clit whilst she was using her "rabbit", she likes to do this with the "ears?" pointing down towards her arse and she starting saying. . . .. "lick me whilst this cock is in me, lick this cock as it goes in me" She got really carried away, resulting in her cumming very hard. This ended up with me coming within about 30 seconds. After i think we was both a little embarressed, I was because I got so turned on, and she was because she was very vocal.

Another hot story, thank you, shrek. Love reading the real life experience things. And I've actually done what you just described, licking the toy as it slides in and out. And who can resist pulling it out and popping it into your mouth for a suck or two in between? I did that a lot, for two reasons: one was to get even a bigger taste of my wife's sweet pussy (having the thing dripping with her juices was a HUGE turn on), but the other reason was because at that point it was easy to fantasize that it was a real cock that I got to enjoy this way.

Would and Have

I would and have sucked cock when my wife asked me to. It was a longtime foreplay fantasy of ours and we were both ultra-excited just talking about it.

She actually suggested I try sucking my first cock on my own to begin with. I did and told her all about it. That convinced her that I would follow through with it when we tried it together.

We had not yet experienced sex with opposite-sex others while we were together, so the bi stuff was really a big step. We both really got off when I sucked cock in front of her and I found watching another man's dick sliding in and out of her mouth and pussy fantastically exciting as well.

There are not adequate words to describe what we both felt, but "Over The Top" is about as close as I can come.

I will observe that it takes a strong relationship to accommodate the emotions and other feelings involved but I believe, that over the years, the shared intimacy has drawn us closer together.

We both await the next time with intense anticipation

Back