women: other than your fingers or a sex toy, what have you used to masturbate?

Did it warp?? :D :D
Hi Southern_gal,
I don't recall warping but I preferred the one post so it might have gotten shiny through use? An excuse to buy new furniture is no bad thing.
I was so furious at my Mom when she sold it (it converted into bunk beds and friends needed a set) but it was immeasurably worse because I had no legitimate reason that I could share!!!!

Hi Southern_gal,
I don't recall warping but I preferred the one post so it might have gotten shiny through use? An excuse to buy new furniture is no bad thing.
I was so furious at my Mom when she sold it (it converted into bunk beds and friends needed a set) but it was immeasurably worse because I had no legitimate reason that I could share!!!!

I know the feeling of loss. I wanted to have my fav toy mounted and hung :)D) over the fireplace when it died. Cried for weeks. Ok not weeks but for certain until my new one came in. The fed ex man is cute but he has this smirk on his face all the time.

I know the feeling of loss. I wanted to have my fav toy mounted and hung :)D) over the fireplace when it died. Cried for weeks. Ok not weeks but for certain until my new one came in. The fed ex man is cute but he has this smirk on his face all the time.
Oh my gosh...I just got a toy of epicness...now feeling that I should buy multiples in fear of its future demise!!! Want to meet up for a furniture/toy/shoe shopping holiday??? B

Oh my gosh...I just got a toy of epicness...now feeling that I should buy multiples in fear of its future demise!!! Want to meet up for a furniture/toy/shoe shopping holiday??? B

I have a drawer full of spare toys but only use two. My rabbit just does it for me and my other fav is my dolphin. It was cheap (which isn't the point) and I've had it a few years now. It's nose wiggles and the whole thing vibrates and omg it just does it for me.

And yeah, I'd go shopping for just about anything. Add a sexy and silly woman to that picture to go with me and we are heading to the toy store. There is only one near me that I will go in. It's called trace of lace and they have lots of lingerie and stuff. The other stores are like adult video stores and what not and I would not be caught dead in one of them. Really creepy just from the outside.

I know the feeling of loss. I wanted to have my fav toy mounted and hung () over the fireplace when it died. Cried for weeks.

we've been lucky, anything that has died of natural causes has for the most part been surplus to requirement in the toy department......BUT i bought Mrs H to relatively high end rechargeable Vibes and for the past 2 weeks i've been playing hunt the charger. Having tested/tried all the various chargers we have scattered around the house i can only conclude that a/ i've been an idiot and junked it/them b/ it'll turn up a week after i manage to source a replacement.

However, there will be a sense of loss as/when/if the Hitachi dies as the new model doesn't live up to the old.....

electric toothbrush
Electric pencil sharpener
Playstation controler
Hot tub jets
(Public) pool jets x)
The tub faucet
Detachable shower head
Water gives the most intense orgasms...mmmm

Playstation controller sounds like fun. I kind of hope the playstation was running a game with a lot of force feedback at the time. Hot!

Beer bottle, wine bottle, courgette, cucumber , banana, roll on deodourant bottle, etc etc.

These are not very innovative and probably have already been mentioned numerous times. A long Pyrex dildo and one of my silky slips. Using another woman's slip would have been even more effective!

Uhm.. my bike seat. :)
I do need to try a ridged cucumber.. I've always been too afraid of "stretching myself out".

I always enjoyed using the hand-held shower head. Twist off the sprayer and you have the perfect jet of water!!!

I need to try the Mardi gras beads and cucumber ideas...

i haven't read all through the posts so apoligies if this has been mentioned already ; I'd advise against inserting a bottle open necked first , vacuum suction can and has caused some injuries and mega embarrasing trips to the ER

Did you use it in a salad afterwards? Now that would be slutty:)

Back