Now...what is your fantasy? (II)

That my neighbors win the lottery, win big, and move away, and TAKE THEIR DAMN DOGS WITH THEM!

Oh, you mean sexual fantasies? Well, I've been thinking about anal... ;)

I used to fantasize about winning the lottery buying the neighbor's house, gutting it and turning it into my workshop.

I believe for this to happen you need to find a man with a convertible....and that would be me. :D

:p

I'll let you borrow that one, on the house

I'm pretty sure he rather have you in the car, than on the house.

...............couldja wouldja on a train, couldja wouldja in the rain?

To feel him behind me while I'm on my knees, one hand on my clit and fingering my pussy along with his tongue, his other hand gripping my ass cheek, his nails scraping down the back of my thighs. And his voice, that simple urge of him telling me as he twists, tongues and fingers me, feeling that familiar clenching of my walls "Cum for daddy you naughty little girl..."

To have an attractive woman come into my office for an interview, wearing a short Summer dress exposing tanned legs and more. NOW would be a perfect time! :D

To feel him behind me while I'm on my knees, one hand on my clit and fingering my pussy along with his tongue, his other hand gripping my ass cheek, his nails scraping down the back of my thighs. And his voice, that simple urge of him telling me as he twists, tongues and fingers me, feeling that familiar clenching of my walls "Cum for daddy you naughty little girl..."

This is really great :)

A very seductive and erotic scenario for sure...

My favorite fantasy is to have a threesome with my sister in law and her daughter. Sister in law is about 50 and daughter is about 22. Both are really attractive and I've had this fantasy for the past 5 years of so. The daughter, my wife's niece, can be quite flirty and give little flashes down her top or up her skirt. Drives me insane I'd love to eat both their pussies, fuck them both, and watch as each licked my cum off my belly.

While at VS this afternoon waiting for daughter and her friend (I was allowed to be there to spend money, but not allowed to shop...that would be too embarrassing), I was watching this lovely young blonde, around 21ish as she shopped. My fantasy was that she would notice me watching, would pick out something cute/sexy and then ask my opinion. Rather than be flabbergasted, I would respond with some smooth answer that resulted in her asking me to come check it out as she tried in on. My obvious excitement as she modeled for me, would have been the goal she had in mind all along and lead to a dressing room encounter.

While at VS this afternoon waiting for daughter and her friend (I was allowed to be there to spend money, but not allowed to shop...that would be too embarrassing), I was watching this lovely young blonde, around 21ish as she shopped. My fantasy was that she would notice me watching, would pick out something cute/sexy and then ask my opinion. Rather than be flabbergasted, I would respond with some smooth answer that resulted in her asking me to come check it out as she tried in on. My obvious excitement as she modeled for me, would have been the goal she had in mind all along and lead to a dressing room encounter.

Some of us have the same fantasy from the opposite side, of realizing you've drawn the focused attention of a handsome stranger while shopping for pretty things. It's very fun to imagine pulling different items off the rack, nonchalantly getting his opinion from across the store with eye contact and discreet gestures. Eventually you're trying everything on, coming out of the dressing room to show him while pretending to check yourself in a big store mirror. He dresses you up just how he wants you, like his perfect doll, through subtle smiles and headshakes that no one else sees. Then you go back into the dressing room with one last glance over your shoulder, letting him know you'll be waiting there for him to slip away.

Last edited:
Some of us have the same fantasy from the opposite side, of realizing you've drawn the focused attention of a handsome stranger while shopping for pretty things. It's very fun to imagine pulling different items off the rack, nonchalantly getting his opinion from across the store with eye contact and discreet gestures. Eventually you're trying everything on, coming out of the dressing room to show him while pretending to check yourself in a big store mirror. He dresses you up just how he wants you, like his perfect doll, through subtle smiles and headshakes that no one else sees. Then you go back into the dressing room with one last glance over your shoulder, letting him know you'll be waiting there for him to slip away.

Oh my...my fantasy has just been fueled even further. I did think several of the pieces she'd selected were rather cute...a nice racer back shirt with low cut sides, the strapless white bra and the white thong with pink trim.

I have a fantasy of being in a relationship with a skinny gal who is not so nice and I get seduced by soft nice slutty bbw

I had a great dream last night that i was hanging with a woman and when I went to caress her panties i felt a familiar bulge. I unwrapped a nice cock and it was in my mouth within seconds. So, that's been on my mind all day.

I have been way into my grocery shopping mom/wife fantasy lately. I have chatted on here about it and have come so close in real life too. Maybe one of these days.

Thinking about My girl being submissive with her old law professor. Having her show him just how grateful she is for everything he's done.

Re: Hello there! :)

To have someone who I find sexy in real life, find me here, so that we can really enjoy one another...

There's a Lady living down the street I've always admired and her daughter just graduated from college and is moving back home until she finds a job. That's my fantasy lately....

Right now i am at work wishing I was in a three-way with my neighbor and his wife Mary with Paul fucking my ass with his 12" dick and his low hanging balls slapping the back of my thighs while I fuck Mary's big ass. I think I'll give them a call and then take off early and get my wife Jill to join us and make it a four-way.

A lap to put my head in and a hand to stroke my hair. It's an ugly gray and wet day, and I just want to curl up. If he had something he wanted me to wear, I would like that, too.

Back