Can you smell that?

Smells like honey and whipped cream!!

How about a story about a blind man, who had developed a very acute sense of smell. Yeah, kind of like the Pacino movie, but more LIT.
 
I like it a bit earthier, like freshly mowed grass in the Spring

Toyed with a story like that once. As an aging adult, someone asked me if I had a favorite smell and I described the first 'cut' of grass in the spring. "She" responded, I know something else that smells like that and it doesn't have to be spring!
 
They say there are only two things in the world that smell like tuna. One of them is tuna.
 
I like the idea of a 18-22 neighbor of hers who she notices checking her out. Maybe she starts doing all the chores around the house naked while leaving all the curtains open. Maybe she lives alone, or maybe she brings him up during dirty talk with her husband when she wants to turn lovemaking into fucking. One day she's standing naked in the window like that waiting for him. They make eye contact and he comes over as she opens the window. She indicates for him to bend over as she turns around. She sticks her rear out the window and tells him to draw a deep breath. Just as he does so she lets out a fart. "Ooo, can you smell that?" "Smells better than roses" he responds, entranced by her ass and pussy. She smirks as she picks up a collar and chain, reaching behind her ass to dangle it in front of his pimply face.
 
Cut grass? I don’t think thst scent is remotely close. Maybe my sense of smell is off.
 
Back
Top