OOC Casting Call X Men RP

Oh the Wolverine of course.

I do have a thing for playing the short tempered, mean assed, Canadian killing machine who is haunted by his past.

-shrugs-

What c'n I say? Deadpool would be my second character to write, but he ain't no X-Man and he is too laid back to be some "master criminal" I mean Wolverine paid him to take down Wolfie's son!

My third choice would be Cable, but I doubt he fits into the time-line, then there's Colosus whom I mentioned and of course a pet project of mine: Longshot who is a member of X-Force if my mind is still functioning properly

What kind of first mission do you have in mind?

I "could" be pursuaded to help you out with a villian...

Our first mission is going to rescue Nightcrawler but we haven't decided on any details past that.

OK gimme a few hours to sleep and I'll get back to you.

Just one favor: Could you PM the basic idea about having to rescue Wolfias' character? I might have a good idea

All we had decided was that the Professor would receive a distress from NC and a few of us would go get him. There was nothing else past that

Where does Gambit play in this, as well? Is he an X-man yet, or is he doin his own thang?

The Professor could also use Cerebro to find NC, and determine he needed help.

ANNNND we're live.

http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?p=55408706#post55408706

Rai- I put Gambit's location as unknown. I think the idea of after our mission to rescue Nightcrawler the next event that happens is Gambit showing up and confronting Wolverine about something (what I don't know....you guys think of something?) and at that point if we don't have a Rogue I will write her as an NPC (or you can, if you want), you notice her and decide to stay because of your interest in her.

We aren't doing the storyline, correct? Otherwise logan and I met when Jean and Scott were kiddos :p

Yeah...that's Wolvie's MO

EDIT:

I'm writing my first Jean post. She's ticked at Logan for trying to provoke her during a workout and get the Phoenix to play. It didn't work but she's not happy with him anyway. lol

Last edited:
I left the post open ended too so it could be either Logan coming to apologize or make the situation worse, or Scott coming back from a meeting with the Professor or wherever hes been at.

whoops guess i need to read that post

Edit: Oh yeah he's not getting away with that one.

Last edited:
Back