editor needed too

oldeoldman

Virgin
i have 2 stories written 1 submitted but will be rejected. i e-emailed 3 editors but none have contacted me. so if you would like to help me out let me know.
First stories an older man. Meeting a young. College girl. The next story is santa gets a lap dance.
Light sex in both of them

Last edited:
It would probably help to specify what category your story is in and a little bit about it.

i have 2 stories written 1 submitted but will be rejected. i e-emailed 3 editors but none have contacted me. so if you would like to help me out let me know.

Please ensure you have switched on your Private Messages. Go to User CP (top left of this page), click on Edit Options (in the left hand column), and then tick Enable Private Messaging in the second box down. Make sure that the next box down (Receive Private Messages only from Buddies and Moderators) is NOT ticked. Finally click Save Changes at the bottom of that page.

editor needed

i gave up trying!!! i wrote to 10 to 15 editor off of the list and not one wrote back!
i posted on another web site!
i like this site but no one helps you here.

i gave up trying!!! i wrote to 10 to 15 editor off of the list and not one wrote back!
i posted on another web site!
i like this site but no one helps you here.

Someone posted to this thread that they would help you. Did you respond to that? And did you activate your PMs, as suggested, so someone could contact you? You did get some help on this thread. Did you follow up on it?

Back