She-Male Lezdom

Obzezzion

Really Experienced
Joined
Apr 29, 2011
Posts
169
There may already be stories about this; if there are, please link me (thanks).

I recently watched this video and was turned on by it. I would like to see someone write a story like that. The deep-throating/gagging in particular held my attention.

I may write a she-mail lezdom story myself soon, but I thought I would put this out there in case some bored writer wanted to take a crack at it.

I might also be interested in playing around with this idea in SRP. Please PM me if interested.
 
Last edited:
How would anybody even find a thread this old to bump?!

It's an interesting video and not too long ago I noticed someone mentioning that there really aren't enough stories of transsexuals/Funtari around here.

For me they are a bit hard to write because they pretty much literally (even if that video was kinda hot) combine everything I don't like about porn. I don't like gay or lesbian and blending the characters so they are both doesn't actually make it much better, it just confuses my penis a lot.

I think the other side is trying to . . .I won't say handle the subject with respect. God knows I could care less about respecting any particular group of people on any particular day but it's hard to keep track of what to do with those kinds of characters.
 
I thought the adverts to the right of the video were even hotter!
 
There may already be stories about this; if there are, please link me (thanks).

I recently watched this video and was turned on by it. I would like to see someone write a story like that. The deep-throating/gagging in particular.....

Interesting idea....it's a really hot video and it isn't that easy to figure out why, there is the subjugation, there are numerous spots where the bound tgirl winks or smiles at the cam, letting us know she really loves it. There's the tall slender one, who is basically just totally hot, using and abusing the other.

Here's one take on it.

Butch is the main character. Shellie is the tgirl. It starts with Butch thinking to himself.

Wow, that was a hot video. I wonder why I've never ran into a tgirl. Are they really like that? Let's see, what's the floor? Oh yeah <<punches on the elevator panel>>. But geez, the way that tgirl was doing the other one's ass. I'd do it, for her. I gotta admit, she he had me going, hard as a rock. Busted two nuts after watching those two bitches. <<tall slender, good looking girl gets on elevator, looks Butch up and down, smiles>> Like I could do this one, she totally fuckable. Give her my best "I'm a friendly guy and yes you are hot" smile. <<She moves a bit closer and asks something>> Why is there a lump down where her cunt ought to be? Oh my god, this is a tgirl. Coming on to me....
 
Last edited:
How would anybody even find a thread this old to bump?!

Good question. I had actually totally forgotten about the thread when I got a PM complimenting my posting of it, and when I got a link to the thread, I was like...wooow. It is a hot video, though.

I never did get around to writing that story. You know how it is...RL gets in the way, you lose inspiration, and you move on to something else. Oh, well. Still a hot video.

I thought the adverts to the right of the video were even hotter!

Honestly, I hadn't even noticed the ads.
 
Last edited:
Back
Top