I love older men

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I'm 26. So I just prefer older than me. I get a lot of messages from guys younger than me but it just doesn't do anything for me. But there's no particular age I desire. I love the confidence and experience someone older has. Such a turn on being told what a good girl I am.... mmmm unfortunately I can never find a man from Chicago.
 
lol that would be fine if I was content just chatting or fantasizing.... I want someone I can actually hang out with. It gets old just chatting. Sure it can be fun, but I'm ready for more.
 
Research....

I agree with you so I decided to do some research. In Chicago, there are 1,405, 107 men according to the last census. Now, I CANNOT find data that reveals how many of these males are 40 and over, but even if I shoot low....oh say, 10% (the average median age is 31 in Chicago), that leaves you with 140,000 men. Question is....How many of these men know how to treat a woman right AND have the creativity and uninhibited confidence without being cocky and selfish that you are seeking??

hmmm....5? maybe? :)
 
Well I'm 48 today.
One thing I have noticed over the last year or two, is younger women, mainly in their 20's are flirting with me. This includes young women I work with, they keep telling me how they love the way I complement them, and respect them. Some also say that they feel "Safe" in my company (mmm, that makes me feel old).
Last year on my birthday, one of my friends daughters (24 years old) gave me a birthday gift, but told me to open it at home.....it was sexy black underwear (ladies) and a packet of condoms!!!!......never did follow it up, but it did put a smile on my face.
 
Ah.... the thread I've been looking for at last!

Hi all! Thanks for starting this great thread AprilMorning!

I am a bit new to posting on Lit so it's nice to finally find a good place to be. Having reviewed this thread I here by relinquish all my tired old fantasies centered on dominate older women! I am 45 and would love to chat with any of the delightful young ladies. Daytime IMs are especialy appreciated :devil:

A question for you ladies who like your older men hairy. Do you prefer their equipment be manscaped(neatly trimmed), fully shaved, or ua-naturel, aka: frow?
 
59 It takes decades to learn how to truly love and make love to a woman. Consequently, it takes decades for young women to experience love and sex from a passionate man.
 
I am a 54 year-old man and my girlfriend is 27. We've been together 5 years. It has worked out well. I didn't even consider we'd get together when I met her, given our age differences and I was reluctant. But we click quite well and love each other. We also have an open relationship and are able to accommodate one another's kinks. I enjoy seeing her fucked or come home to me freshly fucked. She likes to see me play with someone else.
 
I don't think age makes as much of an issue any more and while I enjoy a woman who shares a common history you don't get out of life alive so if the opportunity is there go for it.
 
Im new to the website and very happy to see that there are so many younger women that are turned on by older men. I am 43 and this is still promising for me! I am lucky to feel younger and look younger than I am!

It's great to read these threads!
 
Well I'm 26. So I just prefer older than me. I get a lot of messages from guys younger than me but it just doesn't do anything for me. But there's no particular age I desire. I love the confidence and experience someone older has. Such a turn on being told what a good girl I am.... mmmm unfortunately I can never find a man from Chicago.

Wow............imagine that..........I am this older guy.......a true dad......but love being the ......"Daddy"............and hmmm.............where am I from......................................................Chicago..................."you're such a good girl".............
 
44 year old Male, 6'0" 220LBS

Check out my thread and see if it fills the requirement
 
Not hard to find

We Chicago area men are all over the place -
some of us even on the other side of 50 -
tho far NW burbs.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top