Naruto: Taijutsu Team up.

-He blushed.-"I just want to help and be useful."-he said as they made it to Ichiraku Ramen and sat her down as they looked at the menu.-
 
"Well you are so there." *she smiled and looked at the menu as someone came over. Her stomach let out a huge growl reminding her that she hadn't eaten all day. She blushed and hid her face behind the menu.* "Uhm just bring me the biggest bowl of ramen you have" *her took her menu revealing her red face and turned to take Yuki's order*
 
-Big bowl of House special.-Yuki said and smiled looking towards Hinakemi.-"So feeling any better?"-pointing to her legs.-
 
*she sighed* "Well I'm not going to pass out at your door anymore but I still can't walk on my stupid ankle." *she knew she couldn't rest for a week but she'd promised the Hokage and everyone knew that Lady Tsunade had a bit of a temper. She shivered at the thought of what she'd do if she caught her trying to train on her ankle to soon.*
 
-he smiled.-"That is good but hey just rest up i will keep you company as long as i do not have a mission."-he said.-
 
*she smiled* "Thanks. I'm going to need someone to restrain me when I get tired of resting." *she giggled at his look. Their food arrived and she immediately started eating.*
 
*they both cleaned their bowls of ramen quickly. She smiled and giggled.* "Guess we were both hungry, huh?" *she pulled out her wallet and paid the bill*
 
-they took there walk back holding her on his back.-"I can't wait to see what you can do for your techniques."-Yuki said as they walked.-
 
*she blushed* "Don't expect to much. I haven't really used it much. Ill need to train hard but they gave my cousin a great teacher and he became great so I know I can." *she'd watched sasuke's abilities improve greatly working with Kakashi*
 
-Yuki smiled.-"That is right maybe you will find a specialty you can use in battle."
 
*she smiled* "I kind of already do. Now that I can use my sharingan it can be perfected." *Hinakemi was so excited. This will only make her a much better ninja and she could finally stop hiding her gift.*
 
-Yuki smiled as they got to his Apartment. It was 2 weeks Later and Yuki had been at the training field as he was in his fighting pose his eyes closed and he concentrated.-"I can do this."
 
-Hinakemi sat off to the side watching Yuki train. Kakashi sensai was standing next to her reading his book and watching Yuki. She was told to watch how Yuki concentrated on his training and took his time. Something she was lacking highly. Sure she'd gotten better at controlling her sharingan but she was having trouble learning the new jutsu that came with it. Kakashi told her she could take a break if she would watch and learn from Yuki. She eagerly had accepted. She loved watching him train anyway.*
 
-Yuki smiled as he ran towards the log and kicked it in the air nice and high as he wrapped his bandages around it and began to spiral towards the ground.-"PRIMARY LOTUS!"-he hit the ground jumping from the spot he damaged.-
 
-Hinakemi smiled and clapped* "Way to go Yuki!" *she blushed when Kakashi looked down at her with his eyebrow raised*

"What? I can't be supportive?"

"I didn't say a word. Although I am getting a feeling about you to. Call it..a hunch."

*she blushed more and shook her head standing up* "Just stick to the training." *she waved to Yuki then walked away. As she was walking she heard something whistling through the air and managed to duck in time. A log! Kakashi was leaning against a tree whistling. With a growl Hinakemi pulled out three kunai and set them ablaze. She turned her sharingan on and sent them flying towards kakashi. Only one made contact with his side but the rest missed by a hair.*
"Concentration is key" He walked away whistling.
 
-Yuki continued his training had not eaten all day but he was behind in his severe training and his body felt the burn of his hard work as he stopped looking at the sky.-"Mid Afternoon."-he said softly walking back towards the village.-
 
*Hinakemi sat on the railing out of Yuki's apartment swinging her legs. She'd finished her training awhile again when she'd finally almost taken Kakashi's head off. He said her concentration was getting better and to get rest for the morning. But she couldn't sleep so she decided to wait for Yuki. Now she sat waiting and practicing her flames.*
 
-Yuki was surprised to see Hinakemi as he came up the stairs.-"what a surprise I didn't think you be here how was training."-Yuki smiled to her eyes as he invited her in for tea for now.-
 
*Hinakemi made sure the fire in her palm was out before she went into his apartment.* "It was great actually. I finally almost beheaded Kakashi." *she couldn't help but laugh at his expression. He had never seen their sessions so he didn't know about target practice.* "We're working on my aim. Kakashi volunteered to be a much more real target.*
 
-Yuki smiled and looked to her eyes.-"That is good becareful your not going to be able to beat him head on or with your own sharingan."
 
"I know but my sharingan is much better now. And I don't have to hide behind those stupid glasses anymore." *she smiled and looked back into his eyes. Her life had gotten so much betted now that everyone knew about who she truly was. And it was all thanks to Yuki.*
 
-Yuki smiled looking at her eyes.-"Your eyes are so beautiful."-Yuki smiled to her as he sat on the bed looking at the window.-"Do you enjoy your training?"-he asked as he looked at the sky.-
 
*she blushed at looked at him. Without thinking she went to sit beside him on the bed.* "I do. Kakashi is going to help me become stronger. You know what he told me? He said that my fate was my own. My cousins, one way or another, chose their fates. He said he would help me better my techniques but its up to me if I don't want to follow their path.." *she smiled and kissed his cheek. He gave her courage and hope and she was lucky to have him.*
 
-Yuki smiled and nods as he sighed laying back on the bed.-"So what do you want to do since we are both off?"-Yuki was a blank slate no prior experience with a girl yet Hinakemi did not have a boyfriend so it was a balanced playing field.-
 
Back
Top