life Twist (ONLY DominationSoul & Kililia)

Aurora thanked him for his seed and tried to stand up while he dried off his cock She collapse ad her asshole was to raw, she gasped as her husband picked her up in her arms like a child. He wrap her legs around his waist and shoved his cock back up her ass making her cry.
He gently held her like a child and made his way to the living room we're was a profectional doctor and piercer. She had no time to react as they injected her and set her on the table. She wfell asleep and woke up in bed in the morning InTheir marital bed naked. She was still drowsy as he husband position her doggy style for her morning dry anal.
 
As Dominic pounded his cock into Aurora's asshole, he explained what had been done to her. “As you can see, your pussy has been closed up.”

http://i0.wp.com/up.xhamster.com/000/018/113/274_1000.jpg

“It will remain this way until it is time for my cock to use your pussy. There is always a great temptation to give pleasure to yourself. This device will prevent that.

“The doctor also placed thin tubes into your outer and inner labia and your clit. Once a week I will inject medicine that will numb these areas for a week. A wife's pleasure is in bearing children. These tubes are permanent.

“Also, the doctor placed two metal Ben Wa balls in your pussy, and you will be expected to do daily exercises.”

Dominic's hands moved to Aurora's breasts. He squeezed and pulled at them as his cock continued to pound her hard.

“Beg for me to fill you with my seed.”
 
Last edited:
Aurora began to scream in sgonyvad her husband began pound into her raw ass without warning.she tried to crawl away but he held her firmly on their bed naked as he slam in and out her raw ass.
Tears ran down her cheeks as he spoke yet she did not understand what he meant as she could not see the chastity belt. She shook while crying as he confirm that she not be allowed pleasure .. it explain everything and she knew this would be a permanent sexual routine.
 
Dominic continued fucking Aurora's ass. “You ready to beg for my cum, yet?

“You are such a good wife, seeing to my needs. My cock loves your ass.”
 
Aurora sobbed as she nodded:" please cum in my ass,husband!" * She knew it was only way he stop using her ass till he was hard again. She pray, she could negotiate about sex today as her ass was on fire.*
 
Dominic grunted in pleasure as his cock spewed its seed in her ass. “Humm, you are such a delight, Aurora.”

He pulled out from her and turned her to her stomach with her ass high so he could take her from behind. He gripped her thighs firmly and set his cock head at her asshole.

He thrust while his hands pulled her to him. He sighed with pleasure as he fucked her hard.
 
She gasped as he flip her on her stomach:" what are...noo please...no.." *screamed as he ram up her ass for the first time she struggles defiantly and pull herself off his cock and tried to get off the bed. Which upset her husband as her defiance was not fully broken and delay his plans for having kids,upsetting him for the first time.
 
Dominic caught Aurora before she was two steps from the bed. He placed her ass up over his knees. His hand came down hard on her ass cheek. He swatted each cheek 15 times, saying, “Aurora, you are a good girl; don't act like a bad girl.”
 
Aurora began cry like a child and scream as he swap her ass, she sobbed:" please no more anal...it hurt Soo much...your too big..I hate it" * she look like helpless and needed comfort by her husband*
 
When Dominic finished with the punishment, he lifted Aurora up and cuddled her in his arms. He caressed her face and said, “It makes me sad to punish you, but it is for your own good.

“I expect you to be a good girl. Pulling away from my cock and running away is being a very bad girl. I hope you will always be my good girl.

“I'm giving you fair warning. If you continue acting in bad ways, you will suffer a severe punishment.”

He showed her a picture.

http://66.media.tumblr.com/233f05876d8fedc5d109af2a993823cd/tumblr_nel02tzpdE1sfgwpmo2_1280.jpg

“This is what will happen to your tits if you continue to act out. So, think very carefully about your actions.”
 
She glared at him:" I'm not a girl, I am your wife. I am suppose to have a say in all this! I wanna be treated equal and have a say the matter,it's my body too...I thought you loved me! You don't!"
 
“So, you think I'm kidding about the tits pic I showed you. One phone call to my doctor friend, and you will be singing a different tune.”

Dominic turned Aurora over his knees again. This time he removed a paddle from the dresser. Twenty swats on each ass cheek turned them beet red.

He pulled her back up with her back to him. He spread her legs and set her ass down on his hard cock. He shoved down on her hips and thrust upward, driving his cock into her asshole.

“Your body is mine, Aurora. Your holes are mine. I do love you, which is why I discipline you. Now, you will thank me for disciplining you, and remember if you continue to act out, your tits will suffer.”
 
Aurora lowered her gaze at his threat as she realized he was serious about punishing her. Panic sd due saw the paddle and screamed in pain as her began to paddle her ass hard. She could barely move as he stood and screamed in agony as he Impaled her ass hard.

She cried:" I'm sorry.,.thank you...for punishing me..."
She hated him
 
Last edited:
Dominic squeezed Aurora's breasts with his cock buried deep in her ass. “Beg me to cum in you now.

“We still need to get our shower.”
 
Aurora sobbed and whelp as he squeeze her tits:" plz cum inside my ass.."
 
Dominic grunted with pleasure as his cock errupted in her ass. He pulled out and helped Aurora to stand. He led her to the dresser where he opened a drawer and removed a key.

He locked the collar on her neck and removed the collar. “You are expected at my office at noon today. Be one time or suffer the consequences.”

He set car keys on the dresser and said, “This is for the car in the driveway. The directions on on this sheet of paper. Come now. It's shower time.”
 
Aurora could barely stand on her own leg as she was painfully sore, her husband needed guide her to the washroom. She whimpered as he washed her thoroughly, even fingering her tight ass till she was properly empty and cleaned. She was ordered wash his body and give him a blow job till he came in her mouth. She watched him leave once he dried her up and set down her dress.

She slip into his pretty dress and once the alarm was set , she napped. She woke up and headed to the location and was grateful at the perfect direction. She was shock that she had to go at the last floor to find his office. the floor itself was simple as most of the space was his office accept the small are in the front where stood a young slender man which happen to be the secretary. He quickly informed the husband and open the door for her.

She step in the massive soundproof office which look like a massive apartment. She found him signing some document as he motions her to approach him. She nervously made her way to his desk: " I'm here"
 
“I'm very pleased to see you, Aurora, and on time, too.

“There is a breakroom two doors down. Bring me some coffee and donuts.”

Dominic watch her sweet ass sway as she left the room. The outfit she was wearing left little to the imagination. His secretary, Roger, was likely getting a hard on just watching her. He grinned to himself.
 
Aurora went to the break room and set up a plate of different donuts with some coffe on a tray. She brought it back to her husband and set it beside him. She avoided eye contact with his secretary as she looks at her husband: " i was hoping to be able to write to my family..."

She hope he atleast allow the minimum of contact to find a way to leave her husband.
 
Dominic's office chair was pressed against his desk so Aurora couldn't see that he was naked below the waist.

“Come on over dear and join me for a little snack.”

As she came to stand beside him, he grinned and pulled up her dress and removed her panties, using them to wipe off his cock. Then he pulled her down onto his lap, driving his cock into her ass.

He handed her a donut. “Isn't this perfect?”

He pressed down on her hips while thrusting upward. “My cock was really missing your ass. It's so happy to be in its home again.”
 
Last edited:
Aurora had to time to notice that Dominic was naked and hard for her. She barely time to react as he suddenly pull her to him:" Dominic, please don't..."

She screamed at the top of her lungs as he force her on his lap, she the back her head as screamed as he Impaled her ass. She gasped as he firmly held her in place and began ram up in her dry ass like a madman. She screamed as he fed her donut as he kissed her neck. Tears ran down her cheeks as he showed her asshole no mercy.

She drop her head crying and screaming in pain:" please husband...rape my ass harder till you bless me with your seed" * she finally seem to understand her wifely duty and submitted for the first time. Which obviously deserve a rewarding thorough none stop fucking "
 
Dominic was very pleased with Aurora's response. He placed his hand on her pussy which had been closed up.

http://i0.wp.com/up.xhamster.com/000/018/113/274_1000.jpg

“Finally, you are learning that this center is for child bearing – not pleasure.”

He changed her position a little so that he was able to lower his head to her breasts. He sucked and nibbled at both breasts. His cock erupted in her ass, and he groaned in pleasure.
 
Aurora nodding as he touched her pussy:" yes..only to bare our children,husband"

She sobbed as he ducked her breasts while he ram deep In her ass making her cry out. Nodding as she was in tears as he came hard*

She began understood, that he become more affectionate the less she try deny him

" Please, don't stop dry fuck my asshole, husband...I need feel helpless to your enormous cock"
 
Dominic smiled at Aurora's words and helped her to stand. He wiped his wet cock dry and helped her to move on top of his large desk.

He positioned her so that she was on her hands and knees. He came up behind her. “I've always wanted to this.”

His hands gripped her hips firmly as his cock drove hard and deep into her ass. “You have a delightful ass, Aurora, and my cock is so happy to keep it full of cum.”

Dominic kept thrusting as his hands moved to Aurora's swaying breasts. He gripped them hard, pinching her nipples.
 
Aurora could barely stand on her own as he position herover the desk: " wait please..i'm sor...."*screams in agony as his cock ram back into her ass, she clung to the edge on the desk in tears, his powerful thrust met with screams of pure agony as he reclaims her dry ass. She shook her head, in tears, begging him to stop. He scream echoing in his office as he thrust much harder as she dare plead instead of submit to her husband needs*
 
Back
Top