How many of us here are from the United Kingdom?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Uk South East

Hi guys, I live in the UK in the South East.

Male, early 30's, usual stuff. Although I do work shifts so the threat of a looming first day back at work isn't imminent for me.

Good work on the decorating by the way.
 
Well, yes...

Most of the time, when I’ve asked any questions on this forum, I’ve had very helpful responses.

But it would still be nice to have some UK-specific advice on certain matters...

So it would be nice if we could have a “show of hands” from those of us here who either live in the United Kingdom or are originally from the United Kingdom...

Do say Hi!








.
Hi! London based and open to new friends
 
Hi guys, I live in the UK in the South East.

Male, early 30's, usual stuff. Although I do work shifts so the threat of a looming first day back at work isn't imminent for me.

Good work on the decorating by the way.

hey fella,welcome and thanks.
Im off,hope everyones sun is good
 
Crikey it's been busy in here today. Hi everyone....for those at work tomorrow....good luck :)
 
Hey I'm early 30s guy living the West of Ireland, I travel a bit through Ireland and UK with work.

Trying badly to keep my libido under some sort of control.
 
Hello all

Yet another UKer here. This time from the rather cold and cloudy Midlands. I am 37, married male look forward to getting to know you all.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top