The Isolated Blurt BDSM Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
And...and I'm allergic to tequila so I end up looking like the elephant man, but that's how stressed I am. I'm on my second

The average height of men in this country is 5'9"-5"10. The average height of women is 5'4"-5'5". By definition, that means that roughly 50% of the people are that height or taller and roughly 50% are that height or shorter. It's a fact that most men are taller than most women. Soooo...I fail to see how that's buying into sexism?

You're preachin' to the choir. I do not particularly understand it, either. I just report the news. lol

And...and I'm allergic to tequila so I end up looking like the elephant man, but that's how stressed I am. I'm on my second

Have you tried making a margarita with vodka? I lay odds it would taste virtually the same. And thus no involuntary elephant man impressions that wouldn't have led to a gig on Leno anyway.

Have you tried making a margarita with vodka? I lay odds it would taste virtually the same. And thus no involuntary elephant man impressions that wouldn't have led to a gig on Leno anyway.

My vote's for rum. That's all a daiquiri is, anyway, a margarita made with rum. Daiquiris are my most favoritest drink. But only if they're made the way God intended us to drink them--flavored only with lime and on the rocks.

I've just typed a really long, complex, witty, interesting informative reply to a PM....and when I pressed submit, the site had logged me out. Bugger.

I've just typed a really long, complex, witty, interesting informative reply to a PM....and when I pressed submit, the site had logged me out. Bugger.

It doesn't get lost if you enter your credentials right there again. Well, I guess this information is a bit late...

It doesn't get lost if you enter your credentials right there again. Well, I guess this information is a bit late...

That didnt work for me....but that should come as no surprise, should it :D
Should this occur in the future, try hitting the "Back Page" button (leftward-facing arrow at the top of your browser) to get back to where you were before hitting "Submit," then copy your text, sign back in, paste your text into the message block and go for the glory.

Last edited:
It's been a while since I lurked in the BDSM forums. Having just spent the last 40 minutes or so reading through these threads, I remember why it is so easy to just stay here and read and lose track of time. Some smart people post here, willing to just offer advice and help people without judgment. Granted, when the thread or post begs for someone to call BS, that happens, too. :rose:
Hmmm... you must have just seen my message advising the poster to attempt to erase herself from the digital universe and then destroy her computer... :rolleyes:

I think I'm going to take my left over spaghetti squash alfredo to work today.

I'm glad we have the new wraps, which offer me something I can eat there that's not too bad, but I am so sick of all of the processed shit.

I think I'm going to take my left over spaghetti squash alfredo to work today.

I'm glad we have the new wraps, which offer me something I can eat there that's not too bad, but I am so sick of all of the processed shit.

Hey Wenchie, I'm curious to know what you think of all these walkouts and protests going on by fast food employees seeking $15 hour wages?

Master fucks my ass well and when he is with me next he will have a black friend along who is hung better than a stallion

There are some days, and today is one of them, when men just give me a headache. :mad:

Hey Wenchie, I'm curious to know what you think of all these walkouts and protests going on by fast food employees seeking $15 hour wages?

Honestly K, I haven't heard anything of it, but I would venture to say it would be the same as my view on min wage. I understand the theroy behind it, I understand what is supposed to or intended to happen, I also know what is more likely to happen.

If corporations cave, and start paying people $15 an hour, they will say that they have to raise prices to meet the extra cost, which means everything else will go up in cost, so the cost of living goes up and now $15 an hour is still just enough to scrape by.

As long as we refuse to put a cap on the gap between what the CEOs and big wigs make, vs what the groundlings make, raising min wage is just a show of smoke and mirrors.

Do I believe fast food workers deserve better pay, health care, retirement benefits, and PTO? absolutely, as much as anyone does. I just don't believe it will happen with out costs that will void the benefits to begin with. The system is broken, but we are fixing the wrong end. Or trying to anyway.

my boy gets to the airport in less than an hour and all I can think is "waaa I want to go to SLEEEEEEP. I'm BORED. MAAAHHHH." How to know you need a vacation...

my boy gets to the airport in less than an hour and all I can think is "waaa I want to go to SLEEEEEEP. I'm BORED. MAAAHHHH." How to know you need a vacation...

At least you can be reasonably sure he feels the same way

I really should stop acquiring books until I have finished reading what has been previously acquired.

But then again the library book sale is this weekend and you never know what gem might be waiting there.

Should this occur in the future, try hitting the "Back Page" button (leftward-facing arrow at the top of your browser) to get back to where you where before hitting "Submit," then copy your text, sign back in, paste your text into the message block and go for the glory.

Thank you so much - I've managed that successfully twice now. :)

Long responses I always write in word and then paste in. Never had the site log me out... but too many people tell me it does :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back