A sexy voice...

Hello :) i want to know how i could maybe start meeting friends with accents. Lately i've really been intrigued by british and australian accents and would love to meet people to talk to and maybe become friends with. I know this is a weird question but where can i meet people with the accents i've been fancying? The help would be appreciated. Thanks! ^_^

Hello :) i want to know how i could maybe start meeting friends with accents. Lately i've really been intrigued by british and australian accents and would love to meet people to talk to and maybe become friends with. I know this is a weird question but where can i meet people with the accents i've been fancying? The help would be appreciated. Thanks! ^_^

I went to the USA a few years back and everybody there had an accent!

Hiya mate. Shall we throw another shrimp on the barbie? Might I interest you in a kangie burger with some Vegemite?

I agree, the Aussie accent is the sexiest there is.

So are you looking to meet someone here on Lit or in real life?

What's the craic Emerald Eyed lassie, how's she cuttin'?

Tis Emerson of the Emerald Isle here. Are you a cailín of Dub?

Are you named after the beautiful hills of Killkenny, or is it that Fleety Mac song?

That Rainshine may be stirrin' the pot with the hostel idea. I've seen a movie called Hostel and things don't go too well for the guests...

Or her idea could be the dog's bollocks. I'm often gobsmacked at how worldly and cute she can be. Many think it's cause she's lookin' to do the bold thing with Pmann.

Pleased to make your quaitence, 'fore I'm well langered.

Sláinte

What's the craic Emerald Eyed lassie, how's she cuttin'?

Tis Emerson of the Emerald Isle here. Are you a cailín of Dub?

Are you named after the beautiful hills of Killkenny, or is it that Fleety Mac song?

That Rainshine may be stirrin' the pot with the hostel idea. I've seen a movie called Hostel and things don't go too well for the guests...

Or her idea could be the dog's bollocks. I'm often gobsmacked at how worldly and cute she can be. Many think it's cause she's lookin' to do the bold thing with Pmann.

Pleased to make your quaitence, 'fore I'm well langered.

Sláinte

No "Pog mo hoin"?

I figured I would at least see that or some reference to Bono.

Where's the bartender? He needs to get ready. It's almost time for a round!

No "Pog mo hoin"?

I figured I would at least see that or some reference to Bono.

Céad míle fáilte Pmann. Tis actually "Póg mo thón", but many don't suss it out because it's spelt different than spoken.

That U2 was the lord's band until oirish Bono, that feckin' eejit, started to drink his own bath water.

I'd pay money to hear Em and StickMann read those posts in their sexy accents!

It makes my panties damp just thinking about it!

I nearly broke me shyte laughin'!
That'll only lead to snoggin' and tho I won't kick yer outta the bed for eatin hobnobs, I'm a married fella.

Safe your dosh, I'm only coddin'.

Céad míle fáilte Pmann. Tis actually "Póg mo thón", but many don't suss it out because it's spelt different than spoken.

That U2 was the lord's band until oirish Bono, that feckin' eejit, started to drink his own bath water.

I nearly broke me shyte laughin'!
That'll only lead to snoggin' and tho I won't kick yer outta the bed for eatin hobnobs, I'm a married fella.

Safe your dosh, I'm only coddin'.
OMG! LMFAO! OK, how much of that did I just not understand, and how much of it contained typos? LOL

Don't worry your sweet little bee-hind, dahlin'. Ah'm a hitched belle mahself. Ah won't tell yer wifey if'n you don't tell mah othah half! Bless their hearts!

Where's that damned bartender? He's late! Bless his pea-pickin' little heart!

My mate Emie is probably on a walkabout. More 'an likely he's just laying on the sidewalkie like a common swaggie, because we all know those Irish are a bunch of boozers. I'll promise you he's acting the goat somewhere.

Not to sound like I'm all piss and wind or to start a blue, but I would not be shocked if he just felt like a wally because my voicie was so damned sexy. No harm meant mate and I hope this does not get me on a sticky wicket.

How do i join this. I've read a lot of pmann posts and never imagined the sexy accent.

*chokes on her laughter*

Emerson better pony up with the vocaroo. I'm super excited to hear his Irish accent. I wonder if he'll sound like some kind of mutant South African/British Southerner too.
Emmmmmmmmmm, we're waiting!

Is that what you'd call that accent? OK, I was wondering! hehehe

Bless his heart. Ya gotta give him credit for being a good sport!

:kiss: for stickmann

Back