The Lake Cottage

georgerb

Literotica Guru
Joined
Jun 22, 2014
Posts
2,588
Tom
37 and single
Self Employed

He takes a break from opening up his weekend get a way. Private and secluded. Someday he would love to expand on it and live here full time.

Not only did he need this break from work but he had promised a co-worker that he and his wife could enjoy some time away from the city. He was a recent addition to the firm in his young twenties. Not used to having company, but wanting to make a good impression, he arrived early to ensure the house was ready for visitors.

As he enjoys a brew, Tom gets a text from his new employee.

"I have a family issue that needs attending to right away. Sarah will still be getting there soon and I hope to get things cleared up in two days. We really do appreciate this chance to relax and am sorry to burden you with guest sitting...lmao. If she can't come up, let me know."

Sigh....well...going to make the best of it.....I'm not leaving now after the drive. He showers and shaves.....and finishes putting away all that he brought up for the weekend. Considering some nice steaks and seafood for the grill.
 
"But hun, I don't know this guy. Wh should I go to a strangers cabin. Why don't I wait until you can go with me." Sarah asks her husband as he texts his boss.

"Because you took a vacation, and you deserve to relax. It's been what, three years, since you took time off. Lay out on the beach, get some sun, catch up on reading your Cosmo's and I'll be up there before you know it." Josh tells her while throwing her two suitcases, a garment bag, makeup kit and purse the size of a prius into their Land Rover. Giving her a kiss, he makes sure the GPS is programmed to get her to the cabin. As she gets in the drivers seat, he swats her on the ass and heads inside to review the documents for his meeting tomorrow.

As Sarah drives out of town, she stops at a package store and selects several nice bottles of wine, and a nice cheescake to give to her host. Several hours later she pulls up in front of a very nice quiet, private cabin. She smiles thinking how nice it would be to spend time here to get away from the pressures of Modern life.

Grabbing the wine and cake, she walks to the door wondering if shorts and a thin spaghetti strap tee shirt was the right outfit. This was her husbands new boss after all, and she didn't want him to get the wrong idea about her.
 
Tom heard the car arriving as it traveled the gravel driveway. Maybe he will have that paved this year.

He was just considering a dip in the lake or hot tub but Sarah arriving precluded that. A loose tee and khaki shorts and ever barefoot was hopefully presentable...this is a vacation after all. He strode quickly on his long legs and 6 foot frame.

Opening the door, "Hello Sarah, welcome to my getaway. I trust you ride was uneventful?"

I stepped back and ushered Josh's wife in....a true natural beauty that, and so hard to draw my eyes away from her seductive ones.
 
"You must be Tom," she replies offering her hand. "Thank you for having us...err...me. Nice place." she nod in approval as she looks around.
 
"Thank-you. It more than serves my needs, and a good investment I figure. Let me take those from you, and the kitchen is this way," I replied.

She followed me around to the kitchen and the expansive view of the back upper deck, hot tub and lakefront. Sitting the wine and dessert down, "Let me show you around quickly and then I'll get your things in from your Rover."

A quick tour with large kitchen and island one step up from the huge great room. The rear facing wall all glass, floor to ceiling some what in an A-frame style. Plenty of french door sets leading to the deck.

Taking her down a short hallway, "Here is where Josh and you will be staying. Complete master suite with a private full spa bath, identical to mine at the end of the house. Laundry and rec room downstairs, full internet throughout the house. Even some gym equipment downstairs."

He didn't think her eyes had left the lake view and not really noticed the large room which was probably the size of most small apartments.

"I hope the both of you will find all the amenities, toss me your keys and I'll bring in your luggage, Sarah. I'm sure you'll want to freshen up after that drive. I'll pop a bottle of wine and you can join me on the back deck if you would like."
 
Sarah is amazed at the house. It was bigger than the house her parents owned, and had everything she could want. "All it needs is a solar powered generator and a nice stock of guns and ammo, and you could ride out the zombie apocalypse here."

She says touching his arm. "Since your being a gentleman, how about you get my luggage, and I open and pour the wine and make us something to nosh on as we get to know each other. Her face reddened when she heard her words.
 
"Whoa..a zombie fan? Got every dang "B" rated flick on them....maybe a good watch later?"

Her touch was electric and he all but jumped out of his shorts. And those eyes.

Somewhat getting red in the face for thinking that, "Off to get your things. You should find everything we need in the kitchen quite easily and where you would expect them. I'll join you on the deck as soon as I offload the luggage in your room."

I turned quickly and exited before I could get accused of staring at her way too long.
 
Sarah made her way to the kitchen, and pulled out a white wine. She opened it to let it breathe, and then opened the fridge, pleased to find a nice assortment of cheese and fruit. Taking a platter from a cabinet, she quickly cut up teh cheese and fruit into bite size pieces, and finding some Ritz crackers, she put them on the tray as well.

Pouring the wine into wine glasses, she made several trips into the living room, setting up the food and drinks. Returning to the kitchen she grabbed some small plates and napkins and as a final touch she put hte rest of the wine in the fridge to let it properly chill.

Returning to the living room, she kicked off her shoes and put them under a side table. Sitting on the couch she curled her legs under her and picked up her wine and waited for her host to join her, wondering if he really had Zombie Strippers, her favorite movie. No one except her husband knew she was one of the Zombie strippers in the background, and he only knew because of a close up of her tits and he recognized them. She loved showing off her tits to strangers, and this way no one woulld know it was her.
 
Three trips, just bypassing her as she got things ready and he deposited her (their) items in the guest room.

He settled on the couch, a respectful distance away. Picked up his wine, "Cheers, Sarah, here's to an enjoyable stay for you...and Josh. So what job do you have? Josh mentioned you deserved a well earned vacation."

He was entranced by her profile, shapely form behind that tee and those legs. She turned and hit him with those eyes.

Lord. Thank goodness he would need to be cooking soon.
 
"La'CHim" she says raising her glass in salute and taking a sip. Then turning a bit towards him she says "I'm a Junior Partner at Pearson Specter, the second youngest to make junior partner in the firms history." with a touch of pride in her voice.

"I mainly handle Corporate law, takeovers, mergers and the like. I just helped our two largest clients go through a merger. Stark Industries and the Wayne Foundation. It drove me batty, but last week I IRONed out all the details and the merger increased the companies stock value by 200%." she said smiling, as she remembere when Bruce and Tony signed the paperwork and shook hands.
 
"Very impressive, Sarah. You have every right to be proud of that!"

If her eyes were as intensive in negotiations as they were in this casual environment, she would be deadly for sure. And he thought he noticed something behind them as she finished.

"Well, would you like to help me in the kitchen as I get some things ready for the grill. I always enjoy a helping hand there. Or you just relax and watch me prep things....time for a refill anyways by the looks of our glasses."

And he started a glance down her top as he stood. Damn. So pert and firm.
 
Last edited:
"Of course I can help. I toss a mean salad, and I have even been known to butter toast on occasion." she says finishing off her wine. "I'm yours to command." she says as she stands.
 
He managed to keep his chuckle inside and then followed a dozen questions as to that meaning.

"Well, I always appreciate a beautiful looking assistant in all endeavors, Sarah"

He refilled their glasses from the properly chilled white wine. And started pulling various items out onto the huge island. Sarah pulled a stool around from the sitting side and arranged it on the working side.

As he started the shrimp in a marinade, and diced up some veggies to grill with Old Bay seasoning, he watched her prepare a salad for them.

She was accustomed to a kitchen for sure. Another few points up the scale from my perspective.

And she definitely knew how to choose a wine.

"We can eat at the table on the deck if you like...not to hot out there and I have a great sunset from there. If your in the mood we can do a movie and then a tub soak, unless your travels have you worn out...?"
 
"Aww, your sweet." she says touching his arm. "But I bet a rich handsome stud like you has tons of girls half my age wanting to..." she stops herself from sying spreading their legs, "be with you" she finishes lamely.

Too much wine on an empty stomach she thinks I have to be careful. she tells herself as she walks into the kitchen.
 
I caught the hitch in her statement....and smiled.

I lay out a small plate of fresh crab cakes heated up, from the local market.

"Let's move this to the deck....and enjoy the view Sarah."

As they lay things out on the deck table and he lights the grill..."I'm not sure they are knocking down my door....lol....I have my interests and don't rush into things."

She seemed to swallow half her glass as did I. A refill as the kabobs went on.

And Sarah sampled a crab cake.
 
"Heavenly" she purred as she swallowed the hot meat.

trying to change the subject she asks "so is there a lot of activity on the lake, it seems to be pretty secluded." as she looks around wondering how long before some developer destroys the natural beauty with some plastic fake beach town.
 
"Actually pretty quiet out here. I imagine some day it will get a subdivision or two, most likely at the end near the main roads. Most folks just vacation out here, only a few are year round.."

He tended to the grilling and took a stool across from her.

"Do Josh and you get much time together with both of your jobs being intense?"
 
"Not as much as we like. We take a long weekend every quarter and go somewhere with sun sand and surf. Otherwise maybe a few dinners together a week and maybe a date once or twice a month."

She sips her drink. "How about you any special ladies in your life?" she asks wondering why she was curious.
 
"Hmmm...a couple of BFWB I guess you would say. Nothing serious but we enjoy each other's company and find ways to relax without the day to day issues of more serious relationships."

He made a mental note to cal Jane sometime this week, it had been awhile.
 
"Oh I'm sorry," she says her face flushing. "I didn't realize you were gay." she felt mortified. "So how many BoyFriends With Benefits do you have?" she asks feeling a bit disappointed that he prefered men to woman.

"I guess that's a bit easier on you though. You don't have to tell anyone, and no chick drama to deal with. Just beer sports and sex."
 
I started laughing my ass off!

"Not gay at all....farthest thing from that! In my world BFWB is Best Friend With Benefits. Jane or Tess would get a kick out of that thought of me being gay!"
 
"Her face turned even redder. "Oh god! I never heard that before. BF has always meant Boyfriend. I never heard a guy over the age of 10 call someone his best friend." She says nervously laughing. Wondering why she was happy he liked woman.
 
"True, seldom heard from a male. But those ladies are. I have known them for years..and more closely for at least half that time. We enjoy each other's company and always have reasons to get together without other relationship things. We seem comfortable with it."

The evidence of relief over her finding out I wasn't gay.....was immediate and she perked right back up. I was beginning to think there was a lot to learn about Sarah.

"Foods ready, Sarah**** off those glasses and lets enjoy."
 
She pours them both a full glass of wine, and asks "Anything I can do to help?"
 
"Plate up some of the salad for us as get us some kabobs to go with them. Other than that, just you being here is a big help. Nice to have such pretty company," he said with a cheerful wink.
 
Back
Top