How big is your cock and what affect has this had.

UK_Dreamer

Experienced
Joined
Apr 15, 2012
Posts
85
Thought this might be an interesting topic as you often hear that size is not important but invariably it is important to at at least one person.

To get things started my cock is, in my opinion, small. Measuring 5 1/2" in length and not very thick.

Ever since I can remember it has made me feel inadequate and dragged my confidence down - so much so that I have not had a sexual partner (of either sex) for almost 6 years (I'm 45). Not only does it affect my social life but the lack of confidence has a knock on affect to my professional life as I find it very difficult to manage others.

I don't want this thread to be all huggsie, I genuinely want to know whether or not size really is important, big or small.
 
cock

Does not sound small to me, You should be happy it is 5 and 1/2"
There a lot of cocks smaller than that.:)

I saw a guy that was about 3" max and his wife sat on him and used it to rub her clit to get off.
 
Mine's around that size, with an upward curve that the ladies seem to like. Although, feeling somewhat less than average, I have always been an enthusiastic pussy eater.

My male partners have all been complimentary, too.

I've sucked monster cock and micro cock (I mean 2" hard - dude was a retired weapons designer, so you see what being small did to him!) and everything in between. My favorite was the one that looked like mine but 20% bigger.

Trust me when I say I've seen enough cocks to assert that 5 1/2 is just fine - you won't gag me when you facefuck me and you won't tear me apart fucking me.

Besides, what's sexy is confidence and enthusiasm. If you're enjoying it, so will your partner. If you're bashful and ashamed, your partner will feel embarrassed.
 
My cock is a bit under 6 inches. Like every other guy, we never think it's enough. With all the porn you can find online today, I think most guys feel inadequate compared to those guys. I'm 43, and back in my day, all you had to compare your self to was the showers after ball games in high school. I've never had any complaints from women, but I always wonder what she's thinking when she first sees the size of my penis.
 
Interesting responses so far.

Gametime07, like you i didn't have the access to the internet so this was really not a factor for me either. Yet I vividly remember communal showers at school and college and seeing guys larger than myself and thinking if only, though I'm betting I was getting my rocks off way before most of the guys in my school.
Like you, I have never had any complaints but there is always that thought in your mind that they are left wanting.

Marriedcock, my first sexual experience was with someone who had a cock proportional to your size and I'll admit it would be my ideal. 8" of hard cock is hard to turn down and being in possession of that would be such a boost.

Jackielicker, Whilst being roughly the same size you seem to have a confidence that I lack. Is this because you don't dwell on your size or because you compensate by being a good lover using other techniques?
 
Wait, 5.5 is considered small now?? :0 Guess im worse off in that department than I thought ha
 
I believe 5.5 - 6" is average. I'm in that range and always wanted bigger, but I've never had any complaints either. I think that we as men are taught that 'bigger is better' and that 'average = inadequate'. Frankly, this is probably the world's revenge on us for the shit we do to mess up womens' self-image. :rolleyes: I've sucked cock that was 3" and I've sucked cock that was 8" and I don't really care. I do like to look at a nice big cock and play with it, but I'm happy to please any size, really.
 
I'm uncut and around 6.5" which im happy with and I can quite happy walk round changing rooms naked.Went with a few guys when younger who were similar. Don't think I would want a huge cock in my mouth. Why would I want to be gagging on a cock that's being forced down your throat when you can enjoy a smaller one and the thought of a huge cock being rammed up your ass is a turn off too. Not that I have tried.
 
Jackielicker, Whilst being roughly the same size you seem to have a confidence that I lack. Is this because you don't dwell on your size or because you compensate by being a good lover using other techniques?

A little of both. I remember a friend of my older brother's talking about a woman insulting his cock. "Who are you going to satisfy with that?" she demanded.
"Me!"

I'd love to be a little longer and thicker, but I've got lots of ways to get women and men off. My wife was just telling me last night that the guy she fucked who had the smallest cock (3") was the first to bring her to an orgasm, and the guy she fucked that had a monster cock was lazy and lousy.
 
Thought this might be an interesting topic as you often hear that size is not important but invariably it is important to at at least one person.

To get things started my cock is, in my opinion, small. Measuring 5 1/2" in length and not very thick.

Ever since I can remember it has made me feel inadequate and dragged my confidence down - so much so that I have not had a sexual partner (of either sex) for almost 6 years (I'm 45). Not only does it affect my social life but the lack of confidence has a knock on affect to my professional life as I find it very difficult to manage others.

I don't want this thread to be all huggsie, I genuinely want to know whether or not size really is important, big or small.

Your cock sounds just right to me....pm me if you fancy hooking up for some fun
 
Thought this might be an interesting topic as you often hear that size is not important but invariably it is important to at at least one person.

To get things started my cock is, in my opinion, small. Measuring 5 1/2" in length and not very thick.

Ever since I can remember it has made me feel inadequate and dragged my confidence down - so much so that I have not had a sexual partner (of either sex) for almost 6 years (I'm 45). Not only does it affect my social life but the lack of confidence has a knock on affect to my professional life as I find it very difficult to manage others.

I don't want this thread to be all huggsie, I genuinely want to know whether or not size really is important, big or small.

In my experience, there is no standard answer to this--at least when it comes to women. I'm in the 'above average' category in both length and girth and have had all manner of reactions. It's ranged from seeing a nurse literally drool when seeing it to women begging off because they don't like trying to accommodate past a certain size.

There are all kind of sex and all kinds of people to fuck. What's right really depends on what the person you're currently fucking prioritizes and his/her state of mental wellness. (There ARE people who will deliberately try to fuck with your head on this issue. With me, I've had enough sex and watched enough porn to know my size is impressive--and I've had at least one person try to convince me I was 'tiny.')
 
Thought this might be an interesting topic as you often hear that size is not important but invariably it is important to at at least one person.

To get things started my cock is, in my opinion, small. Measuring 5 1/2" in length and not very thick.

Ever since I can remember it has made me feel inadequate and dragged my confidence down - so much so that I have not had a sexual partner (of either sex) for almost 6 years (I'm 45). Not only does it affect my social life but the lack of confidence has a knock on affect to my professional life as I find it very difficult to manage others.

I don't want this thread to be all huggsie, I genuinely want to know whether or not size really is important, big or small.

My own pathetic little cock is barely 3 inches, quite a bit smaller than average. But as an adolescent, the first erect cock I saw other than my own was that of my best friend whose cock was HUGE, almost 9 inches and very thick!! Not having anything else to compare mine to, I thought his cock was normal and mine was extremely small. Because he possessed the superior cock, I felt sexually subordinate to him and willingly became his cocksucker. By the time I found out that his large size was unusual, I had accepted our relationship and learned to enjoy my subordinate role, one that gives me pleasure to this day
My point is that the perception of one's place in the pecking order is often more important than the actual reality. Are there any guys out there who think their cock is TOO big?? And who feel it to be a disadvantage to have a large cock?
 
Last edited:
Getting some great insights on this guys.

I have never been knocked for my cock (or the lack of) and therefore know that my insecurities come from within but I am at a loss as to where these started. Am I just comparing myself to the one or two exceptional cocks that I saw in my youth or is there something buried deeper in my psyche, maybe in all of our psyche's, that longs for a larger cock and has inexplicably tied this in to my self confidence?

It's good to hear so many comment accepting the plethora of sizes out there and it has seriously made me look at myself again (in a full length mirror lol!) and try to deal with this issue - hopefully before I become celibate for life!
 
thought I was avg but I wonder... im bout 7.5 to 8 and its as thick as a dollar bill.. always had compliments .. one that I had to be easy on cause it hurt.. bad thing is hardly no anal...
 
I'm definitely in the five inches range, maybe six inches. I don't mind it, it works and it feels good when I jerk it. People have seen it on my webcam have been mostly positive. Sometimes, I get the whole "it's so small" thing, but I don't mind.
 
Hi, I'm about 5.5 inches too. I don't feel small. I also have had no complaints. The only time I wish it was longer is when I look down at it,in its glory,and would love to suck it myself. That would be nice, oh and before anyone asks... Yes I would swallow. Maybe if I pull it harder it will grow, who cares??? I'm going to pull it now... Bye for now.
 
I'll say it again - it's society messing with us. When the worth of a man (or boy) is measured by how big his cock is, and when you get ridiculed for not dangling to your knees in the shower, average becomes inadequate and we need to buy big cars or big houses or have big bank accounts to recover that sense of worth, but because we're stuck with our average cocks it's never enough. If it gets bad enough, we buy pills or suction devices or respond to spam emails that promise bigger dicks (<-- see my avatar!). When you think of how you feel about your cock, think about how women feel about their breasts, bellies, hair, faces, butts and everything else - they get it far, far worse than we do.

Mine does what I need it to do. I'm happy for you all to look at it and I'll happily look at yours and maybe even let you cum in my mouth. ;)
 
I'm uncut and around 6.5" which im happy with and I can quite happy walk round changing rooms naked.

That's something I'd like to see more of! A semi-erect cock, fat but still floopy, in a men's shower room always gets me aroused.

I've always been more of a "grower" than a "shower." My cock is just a shade under 6" hard (it used to be a half-inch bigger when I was in my prime) and about an inch and a half in diameter (or about 4-3/4") in circumference. When it's soft, it's usually around four inches long and about an inch in diameter, but after I've cum, or in cold weather, it almost disappears.

I've never had complaints from lovers, nor any reason (except vanity) to want it longer. I do enjoy seeing large cocks on other men, especially when hard, and it seems to give them pleasure to see me admire them. But as long as they like me for who and what I am, I'm happy.
 
Small Cocks

I think small cocks are ideal for sucking.
I would love to have an occasional nine inch cock so I could perform the acrobatics I see in x videos and such with the guy fucking the girl in what appears to be some painful or, at best, very uncomfortble looking position.
 
Mine is almost 6 inches and I must admit ever since I started shaving down there plus losing 20 lbs I haven't worried about my size. I Highly recommend shaving , looks so much better now.
 
7.5 ..average in thick ness to maybe a tad slender ...cut ..and the damn thing is a divining rod to other cocks.

But in all serious 5.5 is fine ...you should in no way feel inadequate...I am quite sure if I had it in front of me or perhaps behind it would perform quite pleasurably. Have had sexual partners with about that exact description UK and I lovedit
 
Last edited:
Back
Top