Isolated Blurt Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
A Facebook "event" inviting 2000+ of your closest "friends" (consisting of your 50 readers and 1950+ authors who want to sell their books, too) to unveil your self-pubbed cover art is just too fuckin' much. Get over yourself.

Plot bunny

The Dirty Old Man and the Aging MILFs! I can't wait Mistress! I'm on my knees begging for it.

The story that is, puhlease!

Oggbashan, I cannot be young enough to be your daughter! And as they say, you're only as old as the man you're feeling.

:rose:

The Dirty Old Man and the Aging MILFs! I can't wait Mistress! I'm on my knees begging for it.

Oggbashan, I cannot be young enough to be your daughter! And as they say, you're only as old as the man you're feeling.

I'm thinking that what you're thinking isn't what I'm thinking to put into this story. ;)

If your profile is correct, you could be, without any breach of Literotica's age rule.

My AV is years out of date. Even then I had to cover the white beard with stage make-up.

If your profile is correct, you could be, without any breach of Literotica's age rule.

My AV is years out of date. Even then I had to cover the white beard with stage make-up.

My profile will be correct until next year, when I will have to move up a whole age bracket. But as I found out when I foolishly assumed this meant I had got past the stage of people wishing to flirt with me in the flesh, it doesn't seem to bother them. (I've never let it bother me.) I'm looking forward to the next decade with interest! I mean if, as the divine Marilyn puts it, quarter of a century can make a girl think, who knows what half a century will do for the brain. :)

My profile will be correct until next year, when I will have to move up a whole age bracket. But as I found out when I foolishly assumed this meant I had got past the stage of people wishing to flirt with me in the flesh, it doesn't seem to bother them. (I've never let it bother me.) I'm looking forward to the next decade with interest! I mean if, as the divine Marilyn puts it, quarter of a century can make a girl think, who knows what half a century will do for the brain. :)

Oh, boy, I'm staying far away from that one. :eek:

Eek!

I've just realised that I had been appointed to a post-graduate management post BEFORE NaokoSmith was born...

No wonder I'm feeling old.

PS. My appointment letter was on parchment and started:

Sir, I am commanded by the Lords Commissioners of the Admiralty...

and ended

I beg to remain, Sir, your humble and obedient servant.

Even then the wording was dated.

I had survived a selection process started by Samuel Pepys and last updated in 1870.

Last edited:

Uh, I think that was my plot bunny you're trying to give away. :D

Are you open to a little, uh, research if the need comes, uh, up?

Eek!

I've just realised that I had been appointed to a post-graduate management post BEFORE NaokoSmith was born...

No wonder I'm feeling old.

PS. My appointment letter was on parchment and started:

Sir, I am commanded by the Lords Commissioners of the Admiralty...

and ended

I beg to remain, Sir, your humble and obedient servant.

Even then the wording was dated.

I had survived a selection process started by Samuel Pepys and last updated in 1870.

Oh my Goodness, Acktion found a Dad on the New Year's Resolution thread (although TXRad is still trying to deny him) and I've found one here!

Actually, I would like to have a dad who looks like he's my dad. My actual dad took me out to Simpsons in the Strand to celebrate my graduating with my PhD and they tried to pretend they didn't have a free table. On a Thursday night? Eventually they realised that although he is an old white guy and I am a young-looking mixed-heritage woman we might be who we were saying we were and gave us a table. Even then when my dad went off to the loo, the waiter said: "Bread roll, miss?" (That's Dr. Miss to you!) "and one for your friend?"

Grrr.

What a lovely description of the appointment letter. D_Lynn should add that to her sightseeing tour when she comes to Britain!

Uh, I think that was my plot bunny you're trying to give away. :D

Are you open to a little, uh, research if the need comes, uh, up?

Now now, tiger. You've been snorting too much (whispers secretly in husky voice: Dove dark!).

As you are supposedly stalking me, you will know that I only do active research with the fella with whom I collaborated on the production of our piglet. (His best joint output. He collaborates quite a lot - on writing dull academic articles about gun control ROFLOL! As a Texan, I'm sure you're already turned off - but it pays the bills much better than my saucy stories.)

I rarely bother to get into bed these days for anything less than a bottle of Perrier Jouet Belle Epoque and a pair of diamond earrings.

I might edit though ... for a small box of Charbonnel & Walker champagne truffles.

;)

:kiss:

Now now, tiger. You've been snorting too much (whispers secretly in husky voice: Dove dark!).

As you are supposedly stalking me, you will know that I only do active research with the fella with whom I collaborated on the production of our piglet. (His best joint output. He collaborates quite a lot - on writing dull academic articles about gun control ROFLOL! As a Texan, I'm sure you're already turned off - but it pays the bills much better than my saucy stories.)

I rarely bother to get into bed these days for anything less than a bottle of Perrier Jouet Belle Epoque and a pair of diamond earrings.

I might edit though ... for a small box of Charbonnel & Walker champagne truffles.
;)
:kiss:

Dear Dr Miss,
Perrier ? you mean bloody French water ?
In the name of the living God, woman, at least get some Malvern or Buxton. !
We've always been Thorntons supporters in my family, but I get the point.

If what you say about a 'mixed heritage' is accurate, I think a pair of diamond ear-rings would look truly spectacular. :kiss:

Dear Dr Miss,
Perrier ? you mean bloody French water ?
In the name of the living God, woman, at least get some Malvern or Buxton. !
We've always been Thorntons supporters in my family, but I get the point.

If what you say about a 'mixed heritage' is accurate, I think a pair of diamond ear-rings would look truly spectacular. :kiss:

No no, darling. Google Belle Epoque. It's not sparkling water I am demanding I'm afraid!

Besides, with my birthplace and the place I live in to consider, Malvern and Buxton are both verboten. Particularly during the Six Nations, which is coming up soon! I am so excited, I think the Scots' loyalty to Andy Robinson might finally pay off this year if half the squad can manage not to get injured as usual ... ooops, sorry. Wrong discussion board.

Yes the diamonds do sparkle nicely in the little earlobes - a girl's best friend and a compatible companion for an aging MILF too, I find. ;)

Oh my Goodness, Acktion found a Dad on the New Year's Resolution thread (although TXRad is still trying to deny him) and I've found one here!

Actually, I would like to have a dad who looks like he's my dad...

Grrr.

What a lovely description of the appointment letter. D_Lynn should add that to her sightseeing tour when she comes to Britain!

I might not look like your Dad ought to look but I have mixed-heritage great-nephews and nieces. I have had odd looks when out with our visiting foreign students of several races. One heritage site took one look at the small very mixed group and said "That'll be a family ticket, Sir. As you are a member the children go in free." but they were an exception.

I might have had mixed-heritage grandchildren - see this post on the seldom-used words thread about Cricket - but they split up before children were considered.

My father, and his eldest brother, used to run small conferences for Commonwealth students of Management, usually from African states. Sometimes they would bring the delegates home for an English afternoon tea. In those days (1950s and 1960s) the arrival of such a mixed group in a middle-class suburb was a talking point for days. But my mother and aunt found that the real problem was providing nibbles that suited varying religious rules. Fish and rice were usually a safe bet.

Last edited:
I might not look like your Dad ought to look

Well, I don't mind so much getting the looks when I go to Simpsons in the Strand with a man who isn't my actual dad!

And I certainly like chatting about cricket and rugby - and occasionally other matters ;) with men online. Especially since that means they often read my words instead of my boobs :D. I don't mind them drooling over my boobs but I like them to take my words of wisdom (or Wisden!) seriously when I talk about sports.

:rose: (English rose - but don't tell any of my fellow Scottish rugby supporters! The tartan army will scrag me LOL!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back