Bold Flesh: BBW's 2.0.

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I'm part of this whole Health at Every Size/ Fat Acceptance community online, and recently one of the bloggers gathered a bunch of photos of big girls in bikinis. I though it might be appreciated here, beautiful women who are happy with their bodies. :)

http://www.xojane.com/fun/gallery/fatkini

So I'm part of this whole Health at Every Size/ Fat Acceptance community online, and recently one of the bloggers gathered a bunch of photos of big girls in bikinis. I though it might be appreciated here, beautiful women who are happy with their bodies. :)

http://www.xojane.com/fun/gallery/fatkini

That is awesome!!!!!! I just watched a news piece on the "fatkini". I love it when substantial women live out loud and embrace who they are and what they have. Too bad so many beautiful people have been shamed into hiding just because they don’t fit a media ideal. I hate that I buy into it sometimes myself. Own it! Rock it! Love it! I’m going to buy me a bikini (and wear it in my pool in the backyard—I am totally a chicken/hypocrite :eek:). Ok, I may not be bold enough (yet) to strut my stuff in a bikini in public, but I have been showing more skin lately-yeah me!!. Baby steps . . . :cool:

That is awesome!!!!!! I just watched a news piece on the "fatkini". I love it when substantial women live out loud and embrace who they are and what they have. Too bad so many beautiful people have been shamed into hiding just because they don’t fit a media ideal. I hate that I buy into it sometimes myself. Own it! Rock it! Love it! I’m going to buy me a bikini (and wear it in my pool in the backyard—I am totally a chicken/hypocrite :eek:). Ok, I may not be bold enough (yet) to strut my stuff in a bikini in public, but I have been showing more skin lately-yeah me!!. Baby steps . . . :cool:
*slides over to MissBonita*

*cough cough*

Pics or it didnt happen :p

Hey at least you are out there swimming! Some of us big girls wont even do that. Not that I blame them, people can be real jerks.

I went to the pool sunday, and the volume of chubby girls wearing shorts and tshirts into the pool really made me sad :/ I was bigger then a few of them and I tried to just be nonchalant. While I may not be brave enough to don a 2 piece, I refuse to hide behind an oversized tshirt

tumblr_lh1jpgLiHt1qgjwx8o1_500.jpg

I went to the pool sunday, and the volume of chubby girls wearing shorts and tshirts into the pool really made me sad :/ I was bigger then a few of them and I tried to just be nonchalant. While I may not be brave enough to don a 2 piece, I refuse to hide behind an oversized tshirt

hi all!!
wiht you saying that TW, you and others may like to see this. . .
http://tv.yahoo.com/daytime/blog-gallery-celebrates-fatkini-models-29508983.html

i dont like the use of the f-word here, but thats what its called.
but no matter what, just be your lovely selfs in all you do.
for you alll are very lovely . . .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back