Pee

Status
Not open for further replies.
I fully intend to, but I post exclusively from my phone, and there is not 3G in my podunk area, nor do I have a wireless connection, and I discovered that my connection is just too slow to upload to photo hosting sites... So it will have to wait until the next time I hang out at my friends house and can use her wireless.

I look forward to seeing your pics.
 
So I got home from work...

... and decided I wanted to wet my jeans.

I've never pissed in actual clothing before, so it was almost like there was a mental block going on; it took me a little bit to get going. But once I did, it felt sooooo sexy! I loved seeing the dark, wet mark spread across my pussy area and down my thighs. I loved how fast the soaked denim got cold.

It made me start to think how hot it would be to engage in some prolonged sexual act while wearing my peed-in jeans, like maybe a bukkake. Just thinking about getting load after load of cum blown on my waiting face while wearing my sodden jeans makes me need to get myself off again... (And of course if someone wanted to cum on my pissy jeans and make them even filthier I wouldn't complain...)
 
I love peeing so much.

I wet my panties quite regularly, and today I pissed in a pair of jeans. When I pee in my panties I love to take the off and squeeze the urine into my mouth and on my face. Yesterday when I did that it was my first piss of the day so it tasted very strong... I wish it was always that strong.

I also wish I could do pee/golden showers/urine drinking with another person sometime... I'd love to be on the giving and receiving end in all activities.
 
I'm brand new here, but one of the hottest threads I have ever read... anywhere.

And it'll be even hotter a little later on tonight as I'll be posting the pics of the aftermath of my panty pee from yesterday and the jeans pee that I had today ;-)
 
I'll be sure to check back tonight then! I only recently heard about Literotica, and so far I have to say thanks to each and everyone of the posters for the amazing content to read.
 
Gahhh... I am so fucking horny right now...

All I want is to be a dirty little piss whore... I want someone or multiple someones to piss alllll over me, especially on my face and in my mouth. I want to taste it, drink it.

Then I want to do the exact same thing to someone else.

Who would want me to spray my warm golden piss on them? Who would let me piss in their mouth? Who would drink my nectar?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top