How many sexual partners have you had?

Number of partners you have had sex with. :)

• Total voters

analgirl69

Really Really Experienced
Be honest. :p

I was watching that "what's your number" movie on netflix and was curious what was an average amount of partners people have.

Be honest. :p

I was watching that "what's your number" movie on netflix and was curious what was an average amount of partners people have.

not so many, considering my age. But I won't go into detail.

Guess I should post mine. 2 guys, 1 girl. Met my husband when I we were 15, so number is low. COme to think of it, I've never had sex with someone who wasn't a virgin. Weird. o_O.

More than I want to count. But most of them were just business...... In one way or the other.....

Guess I should post mine. 2 guys, 1 girl. Met my husband when I we were 15, so number is low. COme to think of it, I've never had sex with someone who wasn't a virgin. Weird. o_O.

I don't think I've ever had sex with someone who was. . . that is, if by "sex" you mean "going all the way."

I claim executive privilage

:p I don't consider someone old until they are 80. (Sorry to any 80 years old.. :( It's really just on personal experience with people suffering dementia.) I have friends who are in their 60s or 70s and they are funner and better company than the friends I have who are also in their early 20s. :) They act younger too, sometimes. And less uptight. :p

So don't be ashamed of your age. :)

my kind of lady. . .

Had a third job that didn't add to the body count too. But these days I am happily retired from all three..... Enjoying being a mom and herd leader to the other "kids".....

:p I don't consider someone old until they are 80. (Sorry to any 80 years old.. :( It's really just on personal experience with people suffering dementia.) I have friends who are in their 60s or 70s and they are funner and better company than the friends I have who are also in their early 20s. :) They act younger too, sometimes. And less uptight. :p

So don't be ashamed of your age. :)

I'd fit in that "act younger, think younger" catagory.

I wrote "15" for partners. Probably was a low estimate. 4 men, 3 or 4 times that many women.

If I started when I was 19, and averaged about 1 new partner every 3-4 years. . . you do the math on the age.

That's misleading tho because I've been married 3 times for a total of about 27 years, and I've been (mostly) faithful when married. So most of those partners were between times.

Had a third job that didn't add to the body count too. But these days I am happily retired from all three..... Enjoying being a mom and herd leader to the other "kids".....

Well I'm glad "happily." And I hope you enjoyed your previous careers

The dancing was fun. The others were jobs..... Really well paying jobs but still jobs.....

Not to turn the discussion to too serious a note. but: During a time in my life after my second marriage had failed, I went into a terrible months-long (no, years) near-suicidal depression. During that timne I started going to a dance club which, as luck would have it, had a very positive atmosphere. I'm not exageraqting to say that the girls in that club saved my life.

Since I can't say thank you to any of those girls, I'll say thank you to you, instead.

Last edited:
Not to turn the discussion to too serious a note. but:During a time in my life after my second marriage had failed, I went into a terrible months-long (no, years) near-suicidal depression. During that timne I started going to a dance club which, as luck would have it, had a very positive atmosphere. I'm not exageraqting to say that the girls in that club saved my life.

Since I can't say thank you to any of those girls, I'll say thank you to you, instead.

No probs...... We did tend to treat the "causes" better than the "suits"..... The "suits" were just money.....

curious. . . what's a "cause?"

They were the ones that were in the club for a reason. I had a couple of 'Nam vets that would come in. I'd buy them a drink or two now and then. Give them a free dance or two. They'd come in when things were rough in their heads cause the club was so different from what was haunting them.

A "cause" is someone we take close in because things aren't the best for them and they came to us or sometimes the booze. Most of us won't admit it but we ARE women and we tend to get maternal over the strangest things....

A "cause" is someone we take close in because things aren't the best for them and they came to us or sometimes the booze. Most of us won't admit it but we ARE women and we tend to get maternal over the strangest things....

Oh yes, I was definitely a "cause" then. it was a very slow and painful but a very healing experience

Back